010: Apologies

|| I'm Engage To L Joe || { editing }
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
010 — i'm not going to apologize anymore; because i love you more than anyone else  한 • 두 • 세 • 네 • 다섯

 

"Omo what happened to her?!," asks L Joe's mom right away as soon as she saw L Joe comes in the house with Minjae in his arms. L Joe glance down at Minjae and let out a slight but soft scoff before placing her down the couch gently. He touched her forehead and he hisses at the burning heat. He turned to look at his mom with a slight concerned on his face. 

"Ma, will you please get me warm water in a basin and a towel? Mrs. Kwon if you mind there's the pills to lessen her fever down at the kitchen cabinet. Minsoo hyung would you mind helping her and also take a glass of water?," he asks them politely and they all nodded. The remaining four members went to the kitchen so they cant interrupt. 

"Yah did you see how hyung look at Minjae?," asks the maknae excitedly and Chunji was about to hit him in the head when Niel butted in,

"Yeah I saw it too but I wouldn't be excited about. The way I see it. . .," he paused before furrowing his brow and sighing, opening his mouth to continue again, "he'll get his heart broken because she's already in love to Jay sunbae," he finished his sentence and there was silence before Chunji decided to say something.

"We have to protect him no matter what," he said while glancing at the living room. Minsoo, the leader also glance at L Joe who sit at the floor just Minjae's eye level. He walked over to s and shook his head. 

"We can't always protect him. He's a grown up and if he ever did have his heart broken, we'll be there to support him," he added before walking back to the living room, putting a smile for L Joe. 

"Thanks hyung," he muttered as he dip the towel on the basin and squeezes the water out, draping it on Minjae's forehead after. L Joe's mom and Minjae's mom stood by the sides and smile at each other. 

"He'll be a good husband, you raised him well," Minjae's mom whispered and the other lady giggled at this. 

"Oh you flatter me dear," she responded and continued to watch the two as L Joe continue to wipe Minjae's forehead, gazing at her face slightly longer than he expected. He sighed before letting the towel stay at Minjae's forehead. 

- - - - -

It was already night time when Minjae woke up with a heavy headache. She look around her surroundings and frowned at the darkness, she tried to lift her hand to rub her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter