007: Flashback

|| I'm Engage To L Joe || { editing }
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 007 — remember those walls i built? well baby they're stumbling down. . .  한 • 두 • 세 • 네 • 다섯

 

This will not be a fun night, she thought as she entered the building and already saw the bodyguards blocking her way. She clicked her tongue and hisses at them, telling them to off in the most annoyed tone. She heard a familiar voice calling her name and she has to take sharp breathes to hold herself back. It's him, she thought. Minjae recognizes that voice everywhere. The guards part ways and the two made contact, and her excitement increased. It's been a long time since they last seen each other . She bit her lip, a small smile tugs on her lips and she ran towards him, tackling him to a tight hug. Oh how much I missed you, she wanted to say as he hug her back as tight as she does. 

" Jay," she manage to reply from the tight hug; when there was no reply she mentally rolled her eyes and called his name again, firmer this time and she knows, she knows that she turns him on as the way his grip tightened. Minjae suddenly got annoyed at this and called him in his real name, " Park Jaebeom I can't breathe for sake," she finally breathed out and the hug lasts like that. She almost didn't want to let go. Two years. It has been two years without any contact with him. She doesn't know weather during those two years they were dating but she was certain he knows what she feels and that he shared the same feelings. The two are just way too stubborn to say anything. 

"Oops," he said sheepishly and mind you, cutely. She had to roll her eyes and looked down at his lips, her eyes darkening slightly before she leans in to peck his cheeks softly. Take it slowly Minjae, she thought as she saw the smile creeping up his lips. Oh how she wants to kiss him so bad but then she remembered, L Joe, she gritted her teeth before she felt hands taking hers and she calmed down. Why can't I be engaged to him, she thought and followed him to the lounge area. Jay cleared his throat to gather everyone's attention on the area. She then noticed the person that she least want to see, L Joe. She rolled her eyes at this before glancing at her brother and pulls away from Jay, tackling Jiyong down into a tight hug. They thought how much they missed each other before she remembered why she was here. 

She pulled away from Jiyong and sat on his lap; at the corner of her eyes she can see L Joe shaking his head but she doesn't care right now. She's happy with being with Jay and that is enough to make her happy - even made her happier when Jay wrapped his arms around his waist. 

"What do you want you stuck up ?," he asks and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter