005: Dinner

|| I'm Engage To L Joe || { editing }
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 005 — something about you screams danger but honey why do you pull me back in  한 • 두 • 세 • 네 • 다섯

 

A few hours ago

Well, this is just awkward, Minjae thought as she forced a smile to her future mother in law. All she could think is "what do I say?" "what do I do?". So she just stands there awkwardly, smiling; her hand clenched into a fist. 

"Hi I am Sojung, Byunghun's mother nice to meet you dear. Ah you've grown into a beautiful and wonderful young lady. I still remember when you were a kid eight years ago," she said and Minjae furrows her brow in confusion, shaking the lady's hand. I don't remember her at all. . ., she thought shaking her head. 

"Ah you all must be tired. Well all I can say is it's glad to see you again my dear friend. Welcome back to South Korea," Sojung went to hug Minjae's mother and next her father before she was pulled into a tight hug. Minjae patter her back lightly and pulls away. The two stared at each other before Sojung grabbed Minjae's hands. 

"I am so sorry dear for causing you all of this. Please do forgive me," she muttered before hugging Minjae again. This time Minjae pulled away, gathering her suitcase. 

"I'm sorry but you should be. Whatever you thought I was before; if you thought I used to be a sweet innocent girl, well I'm sorry to break it to you but I am not. I am not like any other girls. Excuse me," she said in a cold tone before walking towards the van. She threw her suitcase at the trunk and grab her phone and her headphone plugging it in and blocked everyone by listening to music and closing her eyes.

- - - - -

Someone is shaking her to wake up but she swatted the hand away and groans, furrowing her eyebrows in her sleep. The next thing she knows her headphones are plugged off and she can see her parents glaring at them. Minjae rolled her eyes and fixed her tangled hair and clothes. 

"Come on I was just listening to Chris Brown's New Flame. Give it back appa," she said and tried to grab her phone back but her stepfather pulled it back shaking his head. Minjae sighed and leans her head back to the seat, raising an eyebrow. 

"Your attitude back there, young lady is unacceptable. That. . .is not how I raised you," her mother said and she laughed coldly, throwing her head back and raised an eyebrow cockily.

"The last time I checked he was the one who raised me. Not you. You were working all the time. He spent time with Jiyong oppa and I. Not you. So don't be ashamed for my attitude back there. Because you didn't raised me. You're practically just a mother figure in the house but never acted as one," and with that she grab the phone from her step father and stepped out of the van, eyeing the hotel with a raised eyebrow. Not bad I guess, she thought as she went to the counter and checked in under her parents last name. 

She looked around her hotel suite and plop down on the bed, sighing. Minjae stayed still for awhile before ruffling her hair in frustration slightly yelling curse words in Japanese that she could think off. Then when she ran out, she started cursing in English and a mixed of French. After she has calmed down, she slumped her body down against the bed and looked up at her ceiling, sighing. I think I need that anger management all those es say, she muttered in English. 

A knocked on the door snapped her out of her train of thoughts back to reality and she sits up straight before walking to the door and opening it. A waiter stand there and he bowed down showing trays of food. Minjae lift a small smile on her face, bowing down as a thank you. 

"You have a scheduled dinner upstairs at Pierre Gagnaire a Seoul with The Lee Family at 8 in the evening," the waiter told her and she nodded before thanking him again and closing the door. 

She took a few deep breathes before screaming in anger and she thank the inventor of sound proof walls. After the second time of her calming down, she walked over to the bathroom and locked the door, stripping off all her clothes even her underwear before stepping into the hot bubble bath that she had prepared. Minjae's angered and hatred all washed away and the bubble bath had calmed her down. She took her phone and put on her playlist and Jay Park and Dok2's 1hunnit started playing and she grinned widely.

After her bath she reached for the hotel robe on the towel rack and puts it around her. She glanced at the mirror and wipes off the foggy mirror before opening the bathroom door and stepping out of the door. She looked at her suitcase and nods in satisfaction. They must've put it when I was on the bathroom, she muttered and went to look at her clothes. After all the search she finally picked an outfit and puts it on. Turning around to look at the clock on the wall, it reads as its five minutes till 8 and she smirked in satisfaction. She opened the door and locked it with her ID card, taking the elevator upstairs. 

Minjae informed the waiter about the dinner and was brought to the V

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter