009: Complicated

|| I'm Engage To L Joe || { editing }
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
009 — you don't understand me - stop pretending like you know me  한 • 두 • 세 • 네 • 다섯

 

 

L Joe's house

Why are they making a big fuss over this? he asks himself as he watches s prepare all the dish that his mother and his soon to be mother-in-law, cooked. Today is the day that Minjae will be moving to L Joe's house and not only that, his life. He shook his head and sighed, grabbing a magazine on the coffee table and sat back on the couch. 

"Yah Byunghun why dont you help us and make your house more like. . .," her mother paused and looked at L Joe in utter disappointment. She shook her head and sighed at him before going back to cooking with Minjae's mom. L Joe made a face before stretching and yawned, laying his head down the arm rest and put the magazine on his face. 

"Hey, do you think we would get to meet her today?," asks Changjo with curiosity, making L Joe groan in annoyance, glancing up at the two and shakes his head at his fellow members who had surrounded around him now. 

"Look, can I at least get to have a little peace before she gets here? What are you guys even doing around here?," he asked before letting out a yawn. The five of them looked at each other and grinned. 

"Because we want to meet her duh," CAP replied, making L Joe face-palms himself. Why did he even bother asking. The door bell rang and he looked up at the door. He don't know why but he felt an odd excitement pulses through his body. He stopped for a while before shaking his head, reminding himself what this is all about. Though of course s doesn't care so they all strangled to get to the front door. They suddenly stop, seeing the two figure on the front porch, making them arch their eyebrows in confusion and amusement at the same time.

"So I'll see you soon right?," asks Jay as he hand Minjae the bag with cake on it and another bag for the stuff that Jay has brought for her though she insisted not too. Minjae smiled and nodded at the same time, the two not knowing that ten pair eyes watches the two of them. Minjae walked closely to Jay and stopped, looking lovingly at his eyes that matches her before tip-toeing and peck Jay's lips. The five didn't know what to say or do mostly for they are as shocked as L Joe who watches them by the window. 

"Of course. I'll even visit your company. Have a safe drive alright? I love you," she whispered the last part close enough for him to hear and he smiled at this, saying it back before walking towards his car and drove off the driveway. Minjae watches the car before turning to the front door and had a shocked and horrified look on her face. 

"What the. . .," she got caught off when the five figures got pushed aside by L Joe. Minjae raised her eyebrow at this and held out the bag with the cake on it and smiled sheepishly. She don't know why but his stares has something that make her feel safe. L Joe scoffed before letting her in. 

"Welcome to mi casa," he said and Minjae nodded in approval before following L Joe on the kitchen. She saw Sojung and her mom cooking together and she cleared and places the cake on the dining table. Sojung looked up and smiled lovingly at Minjae but her mom never looked at her straight on the face. Hell they haven't had a proper talk after what happened at the hotel. 

"I brought cake," she simply said before walking back out of the kitchen, still looking around the house. She thinks its pretty ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter