006: Triangle

|| I'm Engage To L Joe || { editing }
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 006 — i'll protect you no matter what happens. i will never let go of you.  한 • 두 • 세 • 네 • 다섯

 

He stared at the closed door with mixed emotions; L Joe doesn't know weather to be amused, shock or bewildered. The room fell into silence and everyone turned to to Mrs. Kwon who just stand frozen. L Joe looked back and forth between his parents and the girls before following after her downstairs. L Joe saw her talking to the phone on the lobby and he watches her but not in a creepy way but just in curiosity. He picked up his phone and dialed Chunji's number, keeping an eye on Minjae. 

"Yoboseyo?," asked a very cranky Chunji and L Joe rolled his eyes, taking a step forward towards the departing girl. He saw her flagged down a taxi and curses under his breathe. 

"Earth to ing L Joe," he heard Chunji yelled through the phone and he groaned shaking his head. 

"What the Chanhee?!," he curses between hiss and yell. Chunji rolled his eyes at this. They could curse each other out all night long but their friendship stays intact.

"I said what do you want?," L Joe went to the counter to ask for his car keys, heading outside to wait for the chauffeur with his car. 

"I'm up for a late night fun what about you?," he asks, kicking a pebble in the sidewalk waiting for his friend's answer. 

"What about the dinner? Don't tell me you skipped it," L Joe can already tell Chunji is frowning and L Joe heaved a sigh, shaking his head as he enters his car. 

"Ah I did. Things got a little out of hand and let us just say that she's feisty as hell," L Joe said and Chunji chuckled shaking his head. L Joe switched into the bluetooth speakerphone, starting the car and pulls out of the main road, turning on the radio. 

"Hm sounds hot to me. Hey is she? Huh huh?," asks Chunji and L Joe laughs at this, barely paying attention to what Chunji asked. 

"Looks are good; personality's bad tsk," L Joe tutted shaking his head, remembering his conversation with her. , cocky, full of herself and ignorant, he thought narrowing his eyes on the road. 

"Ah I see. So how's her body? Small, mild or huge?," he asks and L Joe burst out laughing struggling to keep his eyes on the road. L Joe thought back to how he met his future wife. He focused real hard and smirked. 

"Mild. She could past as a model or an idol. Just the attitude of hers bothers me. She's so like," he got caught off when his friends answered for him.

"You?," Chunji asked and L Joe rolled his eyes. 

"No what would you think that?," L Joe asked but before Chunji could answer, he arrived at the location. L Joe said his goodbye and hang up, getting out of the car. He knows that Chunji will be there soon. L Joe looked around the back way of a worn out factory and unfastens his seatbelt, opening the door and looks around before walking towards the backdoor, knocking on it. A slightly built guy opened the door and stands aside to let L Joe through. He nods in respect and enters the factory looking around. In the outside it looks small but in the inside its bigger than it actually look like. 

"L Joe my man!," a voice greeted and he turned around, a wide smirk appearing on his face. 

"Well if it isn't Jay Park sunbae himself. How's the business going through here?," the two shook hands and entered another room which led to variety and rows of different cars - Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren, Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 Superveloce, LeBlanc Mirabeau and many more but of course, the one that everyone has an eye for is that one red Ferrari FXX. Jay himself looked at the cars proudly, turning to look at L Joe and grins. 

"Doing well buddy. You here to race car for fun? Or are you going to race car for a small competition? Some idols are at the arena and there was a big fight awhile ago you missed it," added Jay who asks for a drink for both him and L Joe towards the bartender. The two went to the arena and to the small V.I.P lounge and sat on the couch. The lounge over look the arena and he can see some of his co-idols cheering for the other members as racing car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter