011: I Can't Live Without You

|| I'm Engage To L Joe || { editing }
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
011 | don't be gone too long.
  - a fool that is in love when i'm in front of you; i'm only weak toward you Listen: I Can't Live Without You

 

"Alright Jay can you please sing that verse again? It doesn't sound right at all," Gray said through the speaker and Jay nodded before sighing, letting out a yawn and rubbing his eyes as he glance at the clock on the wall. It's already five in the morning and it's been eight hours since he read Minjae's text. That brought some spirit on him but as the hours dragged by, his body asks for bed and and his eyes beg for them to close. He sighed and opened his mouth to start the verse again. 

"I need you girl, stay by my side. Wanna be with you till the day we die," he added a little feeling at this line, nodding along to the slow strumming of the guitar. He had personally wrote this song as a ballad but with Gray's recording technologies but it's his first time doing the acoustic version. This song means a lot to him, for this is the song that he wrote for Minjae when they parted for so many years. All of his songs about love was all about her. Metronome was about how they try to resolve their friendship over the phone but ended up a mess. It went on for a week until Minjae gave up and stopped calling him. 

"Ah Jay put more feelings into it like you really mean it. Sing it like she's here," Gray said, glancing at Jay. He knows how exhausted he is but they are already behind schedules. 

"I know man, I kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter