004: Pierre Gagnaire a Seoul

|| I'm Engage To L Joe || { editing }
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 004 — after all of these, let us forget each other.  한 • 두 • 세 • 네 • 다섯

 

    One Week Later

  "Wait so hyung. . .are you really engaged?! But-," Niel got cut off by Andy who cleared his throat and sending a stern look at Niel. He looked at L Joe who is playing on his phone, not even caring a word in the world. 

"No one shall know this; not even Angels. We know how fans react to their oppa's getting girlfriend let alone him being engage at a young age," Andy muttered to everyone. Teen Top members all agreed except for L Joe who stayed quiet. 

"Yah Byunghun are you even listening?," asks the manager. Everyone turned to L Joe whose eyes and mind only focuses on the game. When he couldn't take it anymore, he looked up and sighed. 

"I'm going to think of a way to stop this. I assure you guys," he said before standing up, leaving the studio. The members all looked at the closed door and sighed. 

"Yeah I don't believe him," said Chunji shaking his head and walks after him. Looking around the studio's parking lot, he saw L Joe sitting throwing rocks at the wall. Chunji shook his head and approach his friend. 

"Byunghun," he called out but L Joe has his headphones on and continue to throw rocks at the wall. Chunji sighed in frustration and hit him at the back of his head. L Joe turned around and almost throw the rock at him and widens his eyes, taking off his headphones and placing the rock on the ground. 

"What do you want Chanhee?," he asked leaning against his car hood and tilts his head up, frowning slightly, his mind still worrying about the marriage. Chunji heaved a small sigh, sitting beside his friend. 

"Will you really stop all of this? You know your parents. They couldn't be stopped once their mind is settled into something this . . .big," Chunji said also leaning against the car  hood. 

"Yeah I know. But maybe I can somehow make an arrangement with the-," he was caught off when his phone started ringing. Chunji raised his eyebrow seeing L Joe look at the screen of his smart phone and groans in frustration. 

"It's umma. . .I guess I better take this call," he clicked answer and brings the phone to his ear muttering a small hello. Chunji decided to eavesdrop a little holding back a grin. 

"Byunghun! Are your schedules over?," asks his mom through the phone. L Joe hums an answer nodding even though she couldn't see. He hears a sigh of relief and a pause for a while before his mother continue,

"Well you see, The K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter