008: Feelings

|| I'm Engage To L Joe || { editing }
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
008 — people fall in love in mysterious ways  한 • 두 • 세 • 네 • 다섯

 

L Joe held out his arm and catches Minjae before she fell down. His eyes widened and looked at the pale faced in front of her. Footsteps echoes around him and he looks up, Jay and Jiyong looking at him in confusion before glancing down at Minjae and a flash of concern appeared on their faces. Jay walked over to him and carried her bridal style and something inside L Joe made him hate the gesture Jay was making. He frowned and followed after him. He doesn't like the way Jay looks at Minjae; doesn't like the way he worries for her. L Joe had a moment of realization before stopping on his track, furrowing his brows to frown and scoff. What am I thinking?, he asks himself as he followed Jiyong and Jay on a small room.

Jay lightly and gently layed Minjae's body down; putting his palm against Minjae's forehead and frowned at the burning heat he felt. He cursed under his breathe and asked for one of his bodyguard to bring him a lukewarm water in a basin and a towel, asking Jiyong to go and buy some pills and L Joe to grab water. He refused at first but at the same time he doesn't want to get into Jay's bad side and just went to grab a pitcher on the refrigerator. 

Meanwhile, as L Joe went to grab the water, Jay took Minjae's hand and held it tight, sighing slightly. Little did he know that Minjae was awake but just kept her eyes closed since Jay seems to say something. 

"I'm sorry," he started before taking a deep breathe, squeezing Minjae's hand lightly before continuing, not noticing L Joe standing near the door, listening to him. Minjae maintained to kept her face look blank. 

"I left you. . ., I shouldn't have. I should've stuck by your side but I didn't even kept that promise. I became like them, those people who left you," he chuckled to himself before tracing light circles against the back of Minjae's hand. L Joe frowned at his words, holding onto the pitcher tighter but continued to listen anyway. 

"You probably hate me you know? But when I saw you walked right that entrance, I felt the old feelings surfacing back. My feelings for you was always there, I just. . ., you mean so much to me. The memories went back and I regretted it more than ever. I love you, that's what I always wanted to tell you, but I was scared. Then I heard your arrange marriage and I know it's over. But Jiyong told me that after two months that'll be over. After that, I will fight for you. And if during those time you develop a feeling for L Joe, I will try my best to get you back," he said before glancing at Minjae who was now sat up and silently listening to him. His eyes widened and L Joe wanted to break the intimacy and the chemistry around them. But he stopped and waited for Minjae's response. 

"I've always love you. I still do and I want to be with you," she whispered before placing her hand against Jay's cheeks and leaned in to kiss him fully, with passion and desire. Jay widened his eyes at first but then kissed her back, his arms circled around her waist and pulled her close to him, their body against each other. Minjae tilted her head, finding her hand around Jay's hair and tugs on it while biting on Jay's soft bottom lip and tugging it in between her teeth. Jay let out a low groan against the back of his throat before pulling away for a breathe. L Joe just stand there, not knowing how to feel. He reminded himself that she's just another women. But something, at the back of his head, nagging him that he knows it wasn't right that Minjae kissed Jay. 

Minjae and Jay locked eyes - eyes filled with passion, desire and longing for each other. Jay grabbed hold of Minjae's hand and he held it tight, pressing her palm against his cheeks while he looks at her with such care and love in his eyes. This made M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter