Hansol and Gretle (TroubleMaker)

Idols Are Skary (Short Stories)

Walkin' down the road, but wait! A house made of ginger~

 

"Let's go Hyuna."

 

"Right behind you Hyunseung." Hyuna cheered and followed after Hyunseung quickly.

 

"That house looks delicious!" Hyunseung smiled wildly as he took a gumdrop off the Ginger Bread House and ate it, it was the most scrumptous candy he had ever tasted. "You need to try this Hyuna!" He gasped and ate more.

 

"I don't want to." Hyuna said, her voice remaining low.

 

"But it's so delicious, I've never had a treat like this!" Hyunseung grinned and ate more.

 

"You're more delicious." She her lips and lunged at Hyunseung shoving him through the wall of the giner bread house and commenced to rip his limbs apart and eat him just as he had eated the candy, to her, this was the ultimate treat, and she was savoring every taste.

 

 

"I don't think that's how the story goes grammy..." The little child said sadly as she sat upon her grandmothers lap.

 

"Oh don't be ridiculous, of course that's how it went."

 

"If you say so...." The child had a dark look upon their face as she kissed the old woman and went off to bed.

 

"Oh yes...that's how it went." The old woman her lips and smirked.