Hi Nana~ (Nana of After School)

Idols Are Skary (Short Stories)

They called her Nana, friend, lover, but they never thought to call her Guilty Of Murder.

 

It was near the holidays when a one Kim Jong Hyun -who everyone called Junior Royal or JR for short- proposed to Nana, she was thrilled for this to be happening. Her best friend Lizzy was going to be coming back to America from Korea and that made her even more happy. Everything seemed to be going right. Except something always goes wrong during the holidays.

 

"Bye Nana."

 

"Bye Freddy!" Nana waved and walked out of the little bakery with her small bag in hand. She went back home where she was waiting for Jonghyun to pick up Lizzy. Lizzy was studying in Korea, she wanted to become a lawyer but her dream didn't really work out, she ended up burying herself in debt and was now coming back to America to start anew.

 

"Nana!" Lizzy cheered and Nana instantly smiled and embraced her friend in a warm hug as Jonghyun smiled and placed her bags by the door.

 

"Lizzy I'm so glad you're here!" Nana grinned.

 

"I heard the news, congratulations!" Lizzy smiled and let goed of Nana.

 

"Thank you," Nana smiled sheepishly.

 

Lizzy paused for a moment and scoffed, "Well don't be dumb, let me see it!" Lizzy grabbed Nana's left hand and stared in wonder at the diamond ring, "oh my gosh Nana it's gorgeous."

 

 

"I know, it was Jonghyun's grandmothers ring. She gave it to him when we started dating, she said I was the one." Nana was bursting with joy, she couldn't be anymore happy than she already was. God had answered her prayers.

 

 

Nana had gotten a job at the local supermarket, it was emberrassing so she never really told anyone about it, not even Jonghyun. But when she had invited Lizzy over for diner so they could talk about the wedding plans is when she got the text...

 

Lizzy: Hey~ I just got to your house, where are you?

 

Nana: I had to stay late at work

 

Lizzy: You have a job?!

 

Nana: Yeah~

 

Lizzy: So when will you be back?

 

Nana: Around 8, don't worry though just hang out with Jonghyun. I'll make diner when I get back okay?

 

Lizzy: Alright see you then.

 

Nana put her phone back in her pocket as she let out a drawn out sigh and stood behind the register as yet another customer came up.

 

"So um...She said we should just hang out." Lizzy shrugged, Jonghyun nodded and pointed to the tv.

 

"We Got Married is on." He smiled making the suggestion that they should watch it. Lizzy nodded and they both went and sat down on the couch.

 

Nana finally got off work and she was rushing home to cook diner, she picked up a few groceries and finally reached home at eight sharp. But just as she entered...Lizzy and Jonghyun were on the couch...under a blanket....sleeping. Nana filled with rage, she knew what happened, they were obviously under those covers, the probably had , she always knew Lizzy was a , she was just jealous that Nana was getting married. Nana lost all sense of reason (but she never really had any to begin with). She picked up the candlestick from the dining room and headed to the living room and with one swift swoop she struck Lizzy on the head, killing her in an instant. She did the same to her fiance.

 

They called her Nana, friend, lover, but they never thought to call her Guilty Of Murder.

 

 

"Miss, please tell us what happened."

 

"She pissed me off."

 

"Nana this isn't helping!" Nana's lawyer hissed, "Objection!"

 

"Please continue my lady." The judge insited.

 

"I'm not going to deny anyhting," Nana smirked, "I killed Lizzy and Jonghyun. They were both and need to know when something is taken."

 

"Jury do we have a vote?"

 

"We vote that Nana is....Guilty of Murder."