Alice Human Sacrifice

Idols Are Skary (Short Stories)

1. Jessica of Girls' Generation

2. L.Joe of Teen Top

3. Yenny of Wonder Girls

4. Sandara Park and Thunder of MBLAQ

 

Once upon a time there was a little dream.

 

Who dreamed it, is unknown...

 

Such a truly little dream it was.

 

The little dream thought,

 

"I don't want to be vanishing like this,how can I make people dream me?

 

The little dream thought and thought...?

 

And finally came up with an idea.

 

"I could get people stray into me, and let them make the world."

 

In the land of Wonderland there was a young girl, named Jessica but everyone knew her as ALICE. She was a sweet girl, the age of 10, but she wasn't sweet anymore, this ALICE was a wrathful woman of the spade, and righteously she held a sharpened blade within her hand.

 

She said she would cleanse the world from all it's evil.

 

She never hesitated to slay all within her way, creating paths of blood that followed her through Wonderland, she wondered the land killing, her pure white dress becoming stained with the blood of her victims.

 

Deep into the darkened forest, ALICE walked the line. Captured and imprisoned as an embodiement  of sin. If it weren't for the murderous wake left behind, no one would have suspected that she had ever been.

 

So the first ALICE was taken in Death's arms.

 

 

The second ALICE was a man by the name of L.JOE, he was a fragile man of the Diamond he had the voice of an angel,  but his voice was demented, he sang his twisted melodys to all in Wonderland, creating an image of the sick and the disturbed.

 

Deadly yet so beautiful a voice just like a rose, went insane to the point where he shot  himself, a mad man who silenced himself to death.

 

Single rose bloomed in his head with no music composed ever again. With a twisted grin, this dying man lay breathing his last breath.

 

 

The third ALICE was an innocent, young girl of Club, named Yenny, she was walking around and saw a beautiful rose, she picked it up and the third ALICE was born. She was anything but pure. An anchanted, graceful figure in the world of Wonderland, she charmed the people in the land, to every beck and call. Taking her clothes off for money and everyone loved her.

 

A peculiar country answering to each command. SO she rose into the throne to be the country's queen. Consumed by paranoia of her own death, she made a potion to keep her young and healthy but the price was her soul.

 

Disguised in kindness, loathing fate, she secured her regime.

 

 

And as this passed, two children, Sandara and Thunder walked in the woods down a red pathway. Partaking in tea underneath the tree's that no one would EVER want to part. As they were drinking the blue-rose tea they got a message from the queen, it was a card, it was the Ace of Hearts.

 

The fourth ALICE was a duo or curiosity both were lost and could not find the boat where they had began so they ran  through countless open doors so recklessly, first a red one, then a blue and lastly a green. A brother and a sister running wild through Wonderland.

 

A stubborn elder sister.

A witty younger brother.

 

But they had strayed to far into . . . ALICE'S WONDERLAND!

 

Sandara was going to open the door when he brother stopped her, he looked at her with insane eyes and struck her dead.

 

He carried her body to a grave yard and dumped her.

 

They were never woken from their terrifying dream.

 

Forever they would wander this twisted fairy tale!

 

 

The red Heart ALICE, Jessica . . .

 

The blue Diamond ALICE, L.Joe . . .

 

The green Club ALICE, Yenny . . .

 

The Yellow Spade ALICE, Sandara and Thunder . . .

 

Thanks for you.

 

WHO IS THE NEXT ALICE?

 

                                                                

 

Holy smokes this took forever to write, but if you guys want tehre was an English dub story thing-gy I found and I could "re-write" another chapter for this and copy that whole story thing-gy.