The Man In The Mirror (Minho of SHINee)

Idols Are Skary (Short Stories)

Minho had always been teased because he didn't fit the "cool guy" image, sure he was good looking and tall but he had nothing to offer, he was terrible at sports, he had acne all over his face, and he wasn't really good at his studies. Basically he was one of those people that others would assume is going to be a janitor. He didn't have friends and was basically a loner, but like most of the guys in his school; he was in love with Yuri. To him she was the most gorgeous thing on the planet, she was smart, funny, gorgeous and she could dance extremely well. She was perfect.

 

He went to school only to be humilated again. It was the same old thing, everyday; they would bully him and he would just stand idly by and let them. SOmetimes, even Yuri joined in and that killed him everytime.

 

It was the end of school and Minho had decided to just go home and go straight to his room, he threw his school bag onto the floor and laid on his bed, how do I show her I care? I'm not good looking and I have nothing to give her . . .  Minho sighed and rolled over in his bed and faced the wall and slowly fell asleep.

 

 

Pst, hey you, Minho, turn around . . . Dammit I said turn around! TURN AROUND YOU FAT !

 

Minho quickly sat up in his bed, sweat pouring down his face, What just happened? He asked himself.

 

I'm still here, .

 

Minho spun and looked around the room, his eyes landing on his mirror where he saw a face, his face, but something was different, the face was smirking at him and he wasn't smirking. "Who are you?" Minho asked as he stood up.

 

I'm your friend. The other Minho smirked.

 

"What do you want?" Minho asked as he got closer.

 

I wanna get you your happy ending.

 

"How?" Minho asked.

 

You'll see, but you have to do something for me in return.

 

"What is it?"

 

Ten years from now, I'll appear again and you, will give me whatever I want.

 

"SO what is it I'm getting?"

 

A clear face, good grades, amazing athletic ability; anything you want. So what do you say Minho? Wanna make a deal?

 

"Let's do it." Minho smirked and his reflection smirked back.

 

 

Everything changed after that day, Minho became a god to everyone, they worshiped him; he was perfection.

 

It all seemed to go right for him, he bacame the cool kid, had money, love, fashion, fame and everything in between. His life was perfect. Till ten years later when he was sitiing in his bed looking at his tv which covered the whole wall of his bedroom.

 

Minho.

 

Minho looked over at his vanity mirror knowing full well who he would see. "Hello."

 

It's been ten years, are you reading to give me what I want?

 

"Yes I'm fully prepared." Minho answered and stood up.

 

Come over here.

 

Minho walked over and stood in front of the mirror, "So what do you want?"

 

I want to know your full name.

 

"Why?" Minho asked, he was completely confused, didn't he already know his full name?

 

Just tell me.

 

"Choi Min Ho." He answered. The face smirked.

 

Thank you my dear boy.

 

Minho continued to look confused. All of a sudden Minho screamed and fell to the floor holding his head in pain, he continued to scream as Yuri rushed into his room, "MINHO!" She screamed.

 

"Y-yuri." Minho groaned and stood up, Yuri screamed as she looked at him and he looked at himself in the mirror and his face was full of acne and his teeth were out of place and rotting, his lips were chapped and his hands were cracking, his hair was grey and when he ran his hand through it, it began to fall out, he looked at his eyes and a black liduid began to rush out, he screamed and held his face as he bagan to fall apart. Litterally. He fell to the ground in a pile of ashes and Yuri let out one final scream and ran out.

 

The man in the mirror came out with a top hat and a black trench coat, he looked at the pile of ashes as a little blue orb came out, Thank you dear boy, he smirked and grabbed the blue orb and put it in his pocket and walked back into the mirror.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________

Wow this could have been much longer, I could have showed him being bullied and then his success but honestly I was really lazy and yeah . . . and I want to write the next chapter quickly so yeah xD Sorry, hope you like it anyways~!

 

Coming up next~

Hi Nana