Open Happiness (Chanyeol of EXO and Minah of Girls' Day)

Idols Are Skary (Short Stories)

"Rest."

"I really should be on my way." He insisted but she gently pushed him down into a chair, his silver armor clanking against the rough stone.

"Don't leave," she whispered, "let me serve you." Her voice was enticing and her teal eyes forced him to comply to her request. He relaxed as she slowly removed his helmet and set it on the nearby table. She glided back over and just stared at his face. 

"Is something wrong?" The Prince inquired. She smiled weakly and his cheek ever so slightly, he leaned into the touch losing his breath as her ice cold hands caressed him. She rendered him powerless. 

"You're so beautiful." She drew the words out, dragging every syllable like she didn't know what she truly wanted to say. Without thinking she leaned down and gently brushed her lips against his. Chanyeol's eyes went wide, he didnt push away but he didnt pull her closer. He sat there motionless as she kissed him more deeply, her hands gripped his face and he slowly began to kiss back. The kiss was cold. It was like nothing he had ever felt, he didn't know who this woman was but she was everything he wanted.

She slowly pulled away, her lips were slightly spread as she moved back.

"What's your name?" Chanyeol asked, he was still hazy, he couldn't think straight but he knew that he needed to know her name.

She stared down at the ground, "My Prince-"

"Do not be afraid." 

"You need not know my name for this is the last time we shall ever meet." She turned around her face still pointed at the ground. Chanyeol stood up, walking over to her in a slow manner as to not scare her and rested his hands on her waist. 

"I'll make sure we meet each other again." She turned around and looked up at him with her doe eyes. He knew nothing of this girl, not who she was or where she was from. But she was beautiful, her pale lips now plump and red from their kiss was driving him wild and he wanted her. He would have her.

"The likes of you are not worthy of me." Her stare went dark and her voice was deeper. Chanyeol's fixation was shaken as he looked at the woman before him. She backed away and with a wave of her hand Chanyeol was pushed by a force and he was back in the seat that held the memory of their kiss. She smirked as she approached him, "My Prince," she ran her hand through his brown locks. Her gaze went from sweet to insane. She closed her eyes and hung her head back letting out a moan as she stranggled him. Chanyeol looked exasperated as his eyes darted from side to side. What felt like ropes s their way up Chanyeols body. 

The girl slowly climbed off of Chanyeol and showed him a deranged smile and she laughed with entire good nature, "Poor Prince Chanyeol, maybe you shouldn't trust beautiful girls in the woods." Chanyeol jerked but found he was tied by rose vines. "You'll be so beautiful once I'm gone." SHe looked at him dreamily, her eyes becoming droopy like she was on the verge of falling asleep. "Hmm, sleep well Chanyeol." She picked up his helmet and placed it on his head, lifting the flap, "I want you to see me walk away, watch me leave you to die." She smiled and turned around, slowly leaving him to rot. 

"My name is Minah." 

 

 

...

This was the picture of Minah i saw and i fell in love with it. Orignally the witch was going to be Dara from 2NE1 but because i already used her i decided to use Minah~ This was really short and i was gonna give it a backstory and all that but i got lazy and i honestly started writing this (ending) scene and then i decided to just make it short. I've been working on a really long one called The Boy Who Touched Death but it deleted the whole story so..that's why i havent posted in a while/ Im sorry ;-; I hope you liked this tho!~

tumblr_ne7ebnyhsu1u03pzto1_1280-e1415937