Bed Of Roses (Sohyun of 4MINUTE)

Idols Are Skary (Short Stories)

Sohyun was the most beautiful little girl in the world, for being six, she was sweet, and very kind, and everyone adored her but, her mother never paid attention to her, like she had forgotten she had excisted.

 

It all started on July 21, 1989.

 

As a birthday present Sohyun gave her mother a flower bed, but it wasn't just any flower bed, it was a bed of roses. Sohyun's mother clapped in delight, "THANKYOU DARLING!" She kissed Sohyun on the cheek and started to work on the garden.

 

After that day Sohyun's mother became obsessed with her garden, she would wake up early, eat meals quickly, and stay up late. This angered little Sohyun, she would glare at her mother and tap her foot inpatiently.

 

Sohyun regreted giving her mother the flower bed, she asked her mother if they could go to the park and look at all the other pretty flowers, her mother refused, "Sohyun I have to take care of this garden, it's all thanks to you." Her mother smiled and continued to work.

 

Sohyun's face turned scarlet red and she ran up to her room and thought, if mommy won't leave the garden I'll make sure she never has to. Sohyun smiled devilishly and started to draw on a piece of paper. She smiled in satisfaction as she looked at the finished picture.

 

She ran downstairs and was met by her daddy, "Hello Sohyun, are you going to visit your mother?" He asked, Sohyun nodded and ran outside, she looked at her mother and showed her the picture.

 

"Mommy look I drew you and the flower bed," Sohyun proudly stated, "now you can leave and let the servants take care of the bed." Sohyun smiled, her mother shook her head, "No Sohyun  I will NOT leave this garden."

 

Sohyun glared and stormed into the house, "As you wish."

 

After months of watching her mother in the garden Sohyun had had enough and at midnight or maybe a few seconds after, she went out to the flower bed where her mother was working by candle light, she plucked a rose from one of the many bushes and her mother stared in horror, "SOHYUN!" Her mother screamed, Sohyun walked towards her and picked up a spade, she sliced her mothers throat with all her might. Her mother fell to the ground clutching as blodd squirted out.

 

Sohyun stared in delight and clapped figurously as her mother's eyes slowly closed, "Your wish is my command mother, now you will never have to leave your precious garden," She smirked, "Welcome, to your bed of roses, now sleep." Sohyun commanded and started to dig in the dirt, after hours of digging she finally dug a hole deep enough for her mother, she rolled her mothers lifeless corpse into the grave and it fell in. She plucked a rose from a bush and tossed it in, "May the worms eat your flesh." She muttered and poured all the dirt back into the hole.

 

She arose and walked back into her house to sleep before school the next morning.

 

Sohyun heard her father yelling for her mother, she smiled, and he ran up to her room, "SOHYUN MOMMY'S GONE!" He yelled, Sohyun faked being worried and rushed out of bed, they looked for hours, even though Sohyun knew exactly where her mother was.

 

Her father continued to search for days in the town till fatigue finally took him over and he died.

 

Sohyun didn't have any relatives so she left the town in which she hated for taking her mother with the roses and her father with the weather, she cursed the town people and went on her way.

 

No one ever saw Sohyun again. But people say if you ever go into a bed of roses at midnight you can hear the fateful screams of her mother saying, "Stay with me! We can take care of the flowers together!"