The Day My Dog Disapeared (Sulli of F(x) )

Idols Are Skary (Short Stories)

"I'm going to tell you a story deary. It's about a little girl and her dog. They never had a good relationship, but, well you'll see. Now it all started on October 31,1990."

 

There was a little girl, and her name was Sulli, it was her birthday and she was 8 years old and it was Halloween, she always loved halloween, for it was the day her parents let her go out by herself to go trick-or-treating.

 

Now Sulli had a dog, named Casper, because he was white and looked like a ghost, but he wasn't a friendly dog, you see Casper always bit at Sulli's pant legs and she would tell her parents but they didn't believe her and said it was just because she didn't like dogs. And the only reason they would let Sulli go trick-or-treating alone was because she had to take Casper with her.

 

She hated the dog but she always did as her parents said, fo she was a good little girl.

 

As she was making an angel costume, she stiched and stiched, back and forth, back and forth, once she was done she put the dress on in the bathroom where Casper was, she smiled as she looked at herself in the mirror, she looked down at Casper and stuck her tongue out, he was never going to be as pretty as she was, she thought in her head, Casper then grabbed hold of the bottom of her dress and tugged ripping it out, she glared at the dog and kicked him.

 

She left the bathroom and went to fix her dress, she stiched and stiched, back and forth, back and forth till it was fixed, she put the dress on again and smiled in satisfaction, this time she tied a big, bulky rope around Caspers mouth so he couldn't bite at her dress.

 

It was 8pm and time for Sulli to leave, she grabbed her pumkin basket and put a leach on Casper and waved, her mother grabbed her arm and pulled her back, "Now honey you can't keep Caspers mouth tied up like this," she said and untied his mouth, Sulli glared at her mother and quickly ran out.

 

As she was walking down Hamitown, in the dark, eery road, Casper would not stop barking, she kicked him repeatedly but he kept barkiing at her, she went up to a house and rang the doorbell, a kind woman answered and handed her a piece of candy, she left and Casper quickly grabbed it from her hand and ate it, wrapper and all, Sulli fumed with rage as she kicked the dog and he yelped in pain, she quickly ran to the woods behind Mean, Old Man Crooks farm house.

 

She sat down beside a tree and tied Casper to the tree, she looked around the dark forest and saw a big stone, she picked up the heavy stone stumbling towards her dog who was barking loudly, she lifted the stone above her head and dropped it on Caspers head, he didn't yelp in pain, she picked up the now bloody rock and dropped it on his head, everytime she dropped it it seemed to get lighter and more fun to see the blood splash everywhere, she laughed and smashed his head one last time. She smirked at the remains of Casper, his tiny head all smashed in, now mind you Sulli was a very good actress for her age and she managed to squirt a few tears from her eyes she ran all the way back home in her once beautiful, white angel costume that turned into a crimson red dress, stained with blood.

 

She got home and her mother saw her, she told a fake story of how Old Man Crooks took Casper away from her and killed him in his woods, Sulli's mother believed her and confronted Old Man Crook. Sulli smiled in victory as he paid them a great sum of money.

 

They had a funeral for Casper, in which Sulli did not want to attend, but for her mother she did so. At the funeral in their backyard, her mother and father went inside as Sulli sat upon the grave of Casper and she smiled, holding the rock she used to kill him, so death took her first victim.

 

"Sulli what are you doing?" Her mother asked, she glared at her mother as her eyes went a dark black, "I'm sorry mommy." Sulli whispered and walked up to her mother holding the rock in her hands.......

 

 

"And thats what happend."

 

"But mommy why did she kill Casper?" The little child asked.

 

"Because he was a dumb mut."

 

"Mommy can I tell daddy this story?"

 

"No honey you can't."

 

"Why?"

 

"SULLI I'M HOME!" A man called.

 

"Because darling, daddy wouldn't like this story."

 

"Okay mommy." The small child said, "Now go greet your daddy, I have to get something." She said and scooted him out, he ran out and she turned to her mantle and picked up a rock and smiled, "I'm sorry," She walked out of the room with the rock behind her back.