Sweet 17 (II)

Fall & Romance

Yuri was going out of the house, the next morning, when Minho saw her and ran. He holded her hand softly.

"Good morning sunshine!" he said smiling. Yuri smiled him back. "Are you still remembering my birthday, right?"

Yuri laughed.

"Of course I am, your mooncalf!" she said.

"Auch!" he mumbled, but not offended. Then Yuri kissed him on the cheek.

"Did you think I was ressented?" he asked naughtly.

"Well... we, girls, often be..."

"But the girls are doubtful and maudlin..." he mocked.

"But men are worse! They're cocky about everything they do... So selfish!" she joked.

"What?" he said, while Yuri was running. "Come here, Kwon Yuri! Yah! I'll get you!" he yelled, running after her.

Then, they got school. Minho was hugging Yuri by her backs.

"Hey, after school you'll buy me a present, ok?" Minho asked

"Ceh! Alright, then." she agreed. "But you buy the lunch. For both." Yuri giggled.

Minho followed her till the classroom.

After classes, they met at the major gate.

"Ready for our date?" he asked.

"D-da-date?"

"Why? I thought this could be a date..." he said.

"Oh, right..." she smiled.

"Let's go, we'll miss the bus." he warned.

They were holdong hands, and ran together for the bus stop. After that, they caught the bus and went to a mayor where sold everything. Clothes, food, accessories, shoes, toys... till appliances. It smelled like fish, roses' perfume, all mixed. It was a bit disgusting but for Yuri, made rememeber the old times when she used to go to mayors with her mum and brother.

They were still holding hands.

"Hey, don't you feel that disgusting aroma?" he asked covering his nose with his muffler.

"C'mon..." Yuri replied taking his hand from the nose. "Don't be so childish! You have to smell this... Don't you remind that times you went to a market with your mum and dad?" she asked.

"Yeah... when I was a kid, they used to take me to a market and we did shops. I liked those times, when they were still alive and we could live as a family." he sighed.

"Don't feel so bad... I don't have my dad, too..." she said putting her hand on his shoulder.

Minho nodded.

"C'mon, choose something you want." she said taking him to a clothes sell.

They saw plenty of cool man shoes, many jackets, scarfs and winter stuff.

Yuri started chasing into the scarfs, but then, something took her attention. A beautiful silver watch.

"Minho, try it..." she said showing it to him.

"It must be so expensive..." he said feeling bad.

"Ceh! I'll buy it... Try on... please?" Yuri begged.

Minho put it on his purse.

"Wow! Seobang! It looks great on you..." Yuri exclaimed.

"Seo...seo-beang?"

"What? I thought we could give nicknames to each other, since we date..." she explained a little bit embarrassed.

Minho laughed.

"How cute you are..." he mumbled.

Yuri smiled somehow shyly.

"Ok, I'll buy you this." she said giving the money to the seller. "Thank you, ajumma!"

Then, they kept hanging around the market. There, Minho saw a beautiful necklace.

"Hey, Yul..." he called.

"Yeah?"

"Can you bring me a cup of water? It's cuz I'm all thirsty... Please." he asked.

"Oh, sure. I'll be right back. Don't move." she said running to take some water.

Minho runned too. He quickly entered in the shop and asked the ajumma to bundle it on a pretty cube. He payed an extra price for that, but he just thought in buy the present on time.

"Gomawoyo, ajumma!" he greeted and left the shop. That moment he saw a cheerful face coming.

"Here is it, Choi seobang-nim." she said.

"Thank you." he said drinking it slowly, because actually, he just did it to get time to buy her that.

"You drink slowly, for a person who was dying for water..." Yuri noticed.

Minho started drinking faster.

Yuri giggled.

"Ceh! Jincha!" she exclaimed.

They got the bus and finally arrived.

"Thanks very much, seobang.nim." she greeted at way home.

"It's me who should thank you." he smiled. "Oh, and don't forget my birthday, Kwon Yuri."

"Ne, seobang-nim!" she said cutely. "I should go. Bye..."

At way home, Yuri thought.

«Birthday... Oh, no! When's Micky birthday? I should meet him at the end of this month, after he gets 17... But now, who am I supposed to love? And if he still likes me, but I couldn't love him back? Now my heart belongs to Minho...!»

Days passed... and finally, Minho's birthday has come. He invited Yuri to his house.

"Welcome, my dear!" his grandmother greeted Yuri.

"Thank you, grand. It's an honor being here again" Yuri said with a bright smile.

"I see you're still gorgeous and well-mannered!" his granfather said giving her a big hug. "C'mon, sit down."

"Hi, Kwon Yuri!" Minho greeted.

"Annyeong!" she smiled. "I brought the present."

"Oh, it wasn't necessary!" his grandmother requested. "You're everything to our grandson."

Yuri ruddied.

"Halmeoni!" she smiled.

The party was finally over. The whole family plus Yuri laughed a lot, told jokes and enjoyed Minho's party together.

()

"Happy Birthday, one more time, Minho." she said at the outing gate. "Grand mother and father, stay healthy and cheerful. Choi Minho, take good care of them, did you hear me?"

"Sure! Thanks for coming, Kwon Yuri!" he exclaimed.

Yuri smiled.

"Alright, go carefully!" his grandmother said."And give out greets to your mother. I hope she gets better soon, honey!"

"Thank you, grand! Bye, grandfather!" Yuri greeted.

They smiled.

Yuri went finally home.

"Sweet 17, too, Micky..." she mumbled

tumblr_m5pyp0nIoq1qmz3a9o1_500.jpg