Did we meet before?

Fall & Romance

Yuri woke up at the corner of her room. She looked at the clock... 8 a.m.

"Omo! It's so late!" she yelled.

She quickly wore up and went to Mrs Kwon room.

"Umma! Are you awake?"  Yuri asked softly.

Her mother opened the eyes.

"I'm fine, Yuri. Now, go to school... you shouldn't be late." Mrs. Kwon said.

"Araseo. I'm right back. And don't forget to have breakfast..." Yuri said worried.

"Ok, honey." she answered.

Yuri ran to her school. When she arrived, the bell just rang.

"Uff! What a relief!" Yuri mumbled and then she went to classes.

The clases were over for that day. Yuri ran out to go home and take care of her mother. But then, she felt the same stare. It was him. Again.

Yuri tried to ignore that unconfortable stare, but it was like fire on her direction. She couldn't stand.

Minho's P.O.V.

«There she was. So shining, so beautiful. I faced her yesterday. I was unlucky... I should have more careful. The thing is that I remember her. She was in the same kidgarden than me. Someday, we kissed. It was so awkward to kids like us. I liked her, I always liked. But if she never remember me? Can my love for her survive? And if I was nothing to her, and now she doesn't remember me? All these ideas came to me since I saw her entering for that door, on the 1st day. And then, I've always followed her to grant that she didn't see other guys. She meant so much for me... I can't let it pass. I still love her!»

-End of P.O.V.-

Yuri's P.O.V.

«Why is he so obcessed for me? Why is he still looking at me? Does he have a life? Since that accident that I feel his presence... But WHY???? Do I know him? Does he? I should ignore him for the rest of my life... what a jerk!» Then, I started walking again. First slowly to make sure he was following me or not. Damn! He was following me slowly. Then, I walked a bit faster. He did the same. Suddenly, I started to run. I ran the fastest I could. But he ran faster than me and he could catch me. !

"What's wrong with you, Kwon Yuri?" he asked almost yelling at me.

"What's wrong with you???!!!" I asked him frustrated. "You're always following me! Why?"

"I answered you last day..." he said.

"Yeah, great! But the thing is... I don't know you. From nowhere!" I said.

"You really don't know me?" he asked angrily.

"Yeah, I think so..." I answered a bit less confident.

He suddenly unhanded my arm bluffly.

"Alright..." he said.

OK, go! I don't want you to follow me ANYMORE!!!! Then, he left walking foward me.

- End of P.O.V.-

Yuri arrived home.

"Umma, na wasseo-yo! I'm here!" she said.

Yuri didn't hear any voice, any noise...

"Mom?" she called again. Yuri ran for Mrs. Kwon's room.

"Mom, you're here! Why didn't you answer me? I was so worried!" Yuri said.

"Sorry, Yul... It's because I'm getting weaker. My voice has become lower... You can go upstairs. I'll be fine." she said.

"No way, mom. I'm staying here all evening." Yuri said sitting down aside her mother.

"You're so sweet, Yuri..."

Yuri took care of her mother day and night, but she wasn't getting better.

"I'll go to the pharmacy. I'll buy some medicaments for you. You're getting worse day after day..." Yuri said. "I'll be back soon."

"No, you can't. It's dark, almost 11 p.m. It's dangerous Yul." Mrs. Kwon warned her.

But Yuri insisted. She took her bag, put some money in and got out.

She was in the darkest street. Fortunately, it was a pharmacy still open. She quickly entered and bought many medicaments.

She went off.

()

 Minho's P.O.V.

I have a bad feeling... It's Yuri! She's in danger... but why am I feeling this? I had to move out. I had to go rescue her... I wore up a jacket and went out to Yuri's street. I have been there a lot of times, so I knew it was a dangerous place at night. I ran to chase her in so dark night... Suddenly, I saw a group of people. I went there to ask for her, when I saw her. She was surrounded by 4/5 men. Omo! I was right... I ran to them.

"Hey, how about leaving her alone?" I asked.

They laughed pretty loud.

"I don't think so..." the main gangster said.

"I don't have another choice, then..." Minho said.

I pushed the arm to one of them and flipped him. He ell down. The other two who were next kicked me on my belly. I pushed Yuri's arm to leave. However, she didn't want my help.

- End of P.O.V.-

Yuri's P.O.V.

What a jerk! Who does he think he is? I don't need his help... What a cocky! But he still tried to push my arm. It was hurting so much, that I let him. He ran with me by all street. The gangsters were after us. But he forced me to run faster, that they stopped some metres behind. We hid behind a stone mural, sat down.

He saw my wrist. It was red. He unhanded it softly.

"Sorry, are you ok?"he asked me.

I didn't know what to say. I was thankful, but... I didn't want to say it to save my dignity.

"Well, yeah... Th-tha-thanks..." I said really low.

He smiled.

"What a relief!" he said.

What was that? He really looked like worried about me. I didn't understand it. I felt like there was a person who cared about me... It was a nice feeling.

- End of P.O.V.-

There was a deep silence for seconds, when Minho looked at the Yuri's sac.

"What do you have on there?" he asked.

"Well, these are some medicaments... for my mother. She's quite sick." Yuri said.

"Oh, I'm sorry... Is she getting better?" he asked.

"No, unfortunately." she answered.

"Oh... I hope she gets better." Minho said.

Then, he lifted up.

Yuri lifted up quickly too.

"I'm really thankful about today. I'm so-sorry if I was too rough to you in those days. Thank you..." she said.

He smiled.

"Hum, by the way, what's your name? I mean, you know mine, but I don't know yours." Yuri said.

"My name is Choi Minho." he smiled.

"Can I ask you something?" Yuri asked him.

"Yeah."

"How do you know my name?" she asked.

"I told you. We met before..." he said leaving.

Yuri looked at him getting away.

«But how did we meet before? Choi Minho? Minho...»

tumblr_lk4x3tfEv01qcr5lgo1_500.jpg