The First Snow KISS

Fall & Romance

Days were passing, and Yuri was getting impatient.

«When does this month over?» she thought everyday. Actually she was very happy with her boyfriend, Minho, but she wanted to explain to Micky who she really loved. But Yuri was afraid.

One day, while Minyul was walking by the park, Minho saw Yuri was very concerned and asked her:

"What's going on, Yul?" he asked.

"W-what? It's nothing, don't worry..." she replied.

"But you seen really concerned about something... Don't you want to tell me?" he asked looking at her in the eyes.

"No... forget about it, ok? I'm fine...!" she said.

"Ok, if you say so... Then, what are you planning to do this Christmas?" Minho asked holding her hand gentlely.

"Well, my brother comes to visit us... It's the first time in 10 years..." Yuri answered.

"Wow... that was so much time!" he exclaimed.

"The truth is that Jiyong send us money month to month, so he works really hard... I'm really excited to see him." she said.

"Do you remember how's his face?" Minho asked.

"Well, of course he sent us photos all the time, but meeting him live is so great! I just can't wait...!" Yuri said.

"I'm anxious too, I really wanna meet him." Minho said smiling. "I can't believe this month is ending so quickly... It has been good times."

"Yea, I know." Yuri said with that concerned face again.

Minho knew something was troubling her, but he didn't ask for it.

"It's better to go... you know, to see my mom. Bye... and visit us at Christmas." Yuri said.

"Sure..." he answered. "Bye, Yul..."

Yuri smiled brightly to him.

"See you, then!" she greeted.

tumblr_mbzjea9FEU1reg2k1o1_400.gif

Minho smiled.

Days passed... till Christmas!

"Jiyong-ah!" Yuri yelled running to the door.

"Noona!" he greeted cheerfully. "Are you ok? How's mom?"

"She's fine and I'm fine too. C'mon, get in, she's waiting for you..." Yuri said escorting him into the room. "Umma, Jiyong's here. He'll take care of you while I'm busy."

"Oh, my dear! My son's back...!" Mrs. Kwon said hugging him.

"I missed you mom." he said.

"I missed you so much, too." Mrs. Kwon said crying.

Then, Minho arrived with a box.

"Boo! Hi..." he said.

"Yah!" she shouted. Minho started laughing very loud. "Hey! Shhh... That wasn't funny, and how could you enter?"

"The door was opened..." he explained. "So, I can see your brother's home."

"Want to greet him?" Yuri asked. Minho seemed shy. "Oh, come on... he's a nice guy." Yuri pushed him softly to where they were.

"Hey... I'm sorry to interrupt this sweet moment, but someone wants to greet you, Jiyong." Yuri said.

Jiyong turned back.

"Who's this?" Jiyong asked.

"Jiyong, this is my boyfriend, Cho Minho. Minho, this is my tounger brother, Jiyong." Yuri presented.

"Hi, nice to meet you!" Minho greeted.

"Hi, it's my pleasure... so, how long are you dating?" Jiyong asked.

"Yah~!" Yuri replied.

"Let's talk." Minho said in a smoothy tone.

"Yah, you guys! Don't leave me alone!? Yuri yelled.

"Let them, Yul..." her mother said smiling. She put her hand on Yuri's shoulder.

"Yeah, it's great they are knowing each other better..." Yuri said.

"C'mon, help me at dinner, Yul..." Mrs. Kwon said.

"Ne eomonie!" Yuri obeyed.

The dinner was lively. As Minho brought some things for the dinner, it made it more tasty. Everyone helped cooking the dinner, so that tasted much better. At the end, Minho greeted and outed with Yuri.

"I really enjoyed the dinner..." Minho commented. "Your family is really nice! I firstly thought they weren't like me as I am, but they accepted me in my actual state, so that made me very happy...! Bye the way, your brother is very nice!"

"Thank you!" Yuri said embarrassed.

Then, it started snowing.

()

"Look! It's December's first snow!" Yuri said excited. "Waaa!" Then she jumped and rotated all around herself. "Wow! This is amazing..."

"Who thought, the first snow was so late..." Minho said looking up and then to Yuri. She was trying to get some snowflake with her tongue.

«How cute... Jincha!» he mumbled still staring at her.

"Hey, Choi-seobang, don't you wanna try to get some?" Yuri asked cutely. "This is interesting...!"

Minho, for Yuri's surprise, took her arm and kissed her at the lips.

eca09cebaaa9-ec9786ec9d8c64-462x10241-e1

Then, Jiyong came outside, worried about her sister, and saw them.

"Ceh! Those two... really!" he sighed happily.

tumblr_m1hfe1NUqv1r5itt6o2_500.gif