Winter & The First Look

Fall & Romance

Yuri-kwon-yuri-28837785-500-260_large.gi

()

"Yuri, can you bring me a cup of water. please?" Yuri mom asked.

"Of course mom!" Yuri said, running into the kitchen. Yuri had much more tasks to do, since her brother left home and went to Japan.

Yuri opened the door of her mother's room.

"Thank you, honey."

"Do you feel better?" Yuri asked worried. "You're drinking more than 20 cups of water a day, since this week. Are you sure you're ok?"

"Oh, don't worry my dear, I'm fine. I think it would be alright when your brother get home. Then, we can have the money and you can go to a better school..."

"Mom, the first thing we're doing when we get that money is taking you to a hospital. All I need is your welfare, I don't need anything else." Yuri said smiling.

"You are an angel, Kwon Yuri." Yuri mother smiled.

Yuri smiled too.

"Do you need something else?" she asked.

"No, I'm fine. Go up stairs and do what you have to do. I'll be ok."

"Are you sure?" Yuri asked still worried.

"Yes. Now, stop worrying and put a big smile on that pretty face." Mrs. Kwon said.

Yuri smiled.

Next day, Yuri came school. She was still walking by the street. She was so worried to leave her mother home, that she wasn't paying attention to anything. She was walking by the motorway at the red light. A big car was coming into her direction. Suddenly, someone pushed Yuri out of the road.

It was so fast. She only could see a white light disappearing.

Then, when she looked around, she didn't see anybody. Any move, any sound, any noise...

She thought really weird.

Behind her, someone was looking at her. Then, that shadow gone.

Yuri couldn't understand... She was being hit by a car, but something made her to don't. Days passed and she always felt that person's presence.

Someday, when it was raining and the clouds were grey, she turned around and runned after the one who was following her. She could catch him by his neck and made him turn around. He stopped but he didn't show off his face. He was still turned back.

"It was you? Are you the one who follow me everyday, but never say a word? Are you the one who saved me at the road? Answer me!" Yuri asked all these questions somehow angry.

The guy turned back, but without a word.

"Why do you follow me? Do you know me?" she asked a bit lower.

"I don't know you but I saved you. I follow you but I don't know anything about you. I just feel I can protect you, like the other time." it was all what he said before he turn back and follow his way.

Yuri stayed static. She couldn't understand why. She screamed really loud and started to cry.

When she got home, her mother was already sleeping.

Yuri entered into her room. It was dark, she was wet from head to toes. She slowly sat down at a corner where the window reflected the moonlight. She shranked up and felt asleep.