Don't forget my birthday

Fall & Romance

The next day, Yuri and Minho met in their school.

"Hummm... hey." he greeted shyly.

"A-annyeong..." she said.

"C'mon, Yul... let's get out of it! You know, that k-kiss was just a friends' kiss, wasn't it?" he asked.

"Y-yeah! I think so..." she answered.

"Good, so we don't have to be like this anymore... Ok?"

"Sure." she said.

Both smiled.

"Great!" he said.

"Oppa!" someone shouted.

«Aish...» Minho mumbled.

"Hi, Choi Minho!" she greeted.

"What do you want?" he asked coldly.

"Ceh!" she mumbled

"Don't be so mean, oppa!" she replied. "You don't used to be like that at home!"

"At home?" Yuri asked.

"Yeah, we're siblings, unfortunately." he answered.

"Oppa!" she yelled. "Don't you dare to forget my birthday! It's tomorrow! It was just a warning... the deadline is today! I know you even bought me a present, so I'm warning you. Today's your last chance!"

"Ok, now go. Stop bugging us." he said.

"Oh, c'mon. She's not bugging anyone. I think you're very pretty." Yuri said sweetly.

"Oh, really? Thanks!" she thanked. "So, who's this nice girl? Is she your girlfriend?" she asked.

"Shup up, Choi Jinri... we're not like that." he said.

"Wow, you have a pretty name!" Yuri said.

"Do you think unnie? Here at school they call me Sulli, cuz I hated my name." she said. "So, what's your name?"

"It's out of your business." Minho interrupted.

"My name's Kwon Yuri. And stop being so cold, Minho. She's nice and cute." Yuri replied.

"Whatever, see you at home, Sul. Let's go Yuri." he said pulling her arm.

"It was nice to meet ya, Sulli!" Yuri said while running after Minho.

"It was my pleasure." she said cutely.

Then, the bell rang. Yuri saw Minho at the school's hall.

"Hey, Choi Minho!" she yelled.

Minho turned around.

"You just came now?" he asked.

"You've been waiting for me?" she asked.

"Well, yeah..."

"So sweet." Yuri joked while Minho started laughing. "Sorry, I was talking with your sister, she's really..."

"Annoying?"

"I was saying interesting. She's a nice person, why are you so rough to her?" Yuri asked walking after him.

"Well, because she pisses me off sometimes and I hate when she sticks on my school life!" he said angryly.

"What life?" someone said.

Minho rolled his eyes.

"Our oppa didn't have much friends till you appear, unnie." she said walking between them.

"Jincha? Wae?" she asked.

"Because he's cocky and cold."

"Choi Jinri, go immeaditely home!" he demanded. "Now!"

"I'm leaving now, but is not because you told me to do it, it's because I'm going to meet some friends to lunch. I've got a life, unlike you!" she said running cutely.

"That..."

"Forget that Minho..." Yuri said while laughing a bit.

"It's not funny!" he said. "You should see her at home, she's even worse..."

Yuri laughed.

"Hey... hum? BTW, would you like to visit my house, on these days?" he asked.

"Really?" she asked.

tumblr_m6rg0qdX5C1qdywcco1_500.gif

"Ok, then." she replied cutely.

"Great! So, see you later?" he asked.

"Sure, I'll go there as soon I finish to treat my mum. See you at 1 o'clock?"

"Cool, then we can have lunch together, without Sul... Wow, it's gonna be better that I thought." he said gladly.

Yuri laughed.

"Ok, 1 p.m., sharp." he said.

"I'll be there. Bye!" she greeted smiling.

"See ya." he said turning around to his street. When, he saw her leaving, he jumped excited.

"Yes, I'll have lunch with Kwon Yuri!" he mumbled psyched.

Yuri turned back and saw him. She smiled and tried to hide her laugh.

Then she mumbled:

"I'm going to Minho's house!!!"

Yuri got home.

"Umma! I'm home..."

She knocked Mrs. Kwon room.

"Can I go in, mom?" she asked.

"Yes..." a hoarse voice answered.

Yuri saw her very pale and weak.

"Eomeoni!" she yelled in panic. "What happened? Did you have breakfast as I told?"

"I think I can't get up from bed. I'm sorry honey, you have to stay here and take care of me." her mother said.

"But... I mean, I will, mom, don't worry." Yuri said. She looked at the clock. It was 12:45.

«Oh, no... I'm sorry, Minho. I think I won't show up.» she thought sad.

"You seem to be busy. Do you have to go somewhere?" her mother asked.

"What? No! Sure I don't..." Yuri lied.

"Look, sweetheart. I know you better than anyone. I know you have plans... You can go now. I'll be resting." Mrs. Kwon said.

"Really? Will you be ok?" she asked worried.

"I will, honey." Yuri's mom answered very pale.

"Wait, I'll make a broth for you. You need to eat something at least." Yuri said running for the kitchen. She made a hot and delicious chicken broth and feed her  mother.

"Do you feel better." Yuri asked.

"I think so, sweetie." she said less pale. "Now, go."

Yuri look at the clock. 13:15 p.m.

"Ok, bye mom. Hold on, I'll be quick." she said running for Minho's house.

That time, Minho and his grandparents have finished to put the table.

"Where is she?" he mumbled.

Then, the bell rang.

"I'll go." Minho said.

Yuri smiled.

"Sorry I'm late." she said.

"Don't worry, come in." he greeted.

Yuri entered. It smelled great and she was very hungry.

"Grandparents, this is Kwon Yuri." Minho said presenting her.

"Nice to meet you darling." his grandmother said. "I think we met before."

"Yeah, we did." Yuri said laughing.

"It's a pleasure to have you here." his grandfather greeted.

"It's my pleasure, sir." she said.

"Oh, please, call me grandad." he said.

Yuri laughed.

Then they started eating.

"What a good surprise!" Minho's grandmum said. "He never had much friends..."

"Grand..." he mumbled.

"It's ok, you silly." she mumbled to him. "First at the kidgarden, he used to have a close friend, a girl too... What was her name...?"

"Grand...! Ok, let's stop talking about me, let's hear Yuri's stories." he said.

"Oh, sure!" his grandad exclaimed. "Tell us about your childhood, Yuri."

Minho was extremely concentrated to know if she was going to mention him.

"Well, my childhood was incredible. I had a closed friend, and I promised to meet him when I was 17..." she said.

There, Minho shocked.

«She... she remembers me!» he thought.

"So, when's your birthday?" his grandad asked.

"Is on 5th December." she said.

"Oh, really? What a coincidence! Our Minho's birthday is on December too!" his grandmom exclaimed.

"Really?" Yuri asked.

"Ye-yeah..." he said.

"Don't dare to forget my birthday, Choi Minho. Or I'll be rigid with you, like your little sister." she joked.

"Did you meet our Jinri?" his grandmom asked. "She's quite childish, isn't her?"

That day, Minho understood he meant a lot for Yuri like she meant to him.

"5th December... I won't forgot it." he mumbled for himself