I Think I'm Fallen for You

Fall & Romance

That afternoon, Yuri went to the beach. It was empty and cold, but she always liked to go to the beach in Winter cuz anyone was there and it was perfect to think about her life and concerns. She felt the cold wind on her face and heard the beautiful sound of the sea. She was listening to classical music on her phone. Minho was passing by there and saw her. He greeted her far away:

"Hey, Yuri!"

But clearly, she couldn't listen to him. Minho called her many times:

"Yah, Kwon Yuri!" he shouted out loud. She still didn't listen.

«Why can't she hear ir?» he mumbled.

Suddenly, Minho saw some familiar men getting into Yuri's direction.

"The gangs!" he thought. "Hey, Yuri! Yuri! Be careful!"

The gangstars heard Minho and stepped faster. But Yuri didn't see them eighter. She was reciving a call from her brother, Jiyong.

"It's Jiyong!" she smiled reciving the call.

But then, one of the gangsters threw her phone into the water.

"I think we met before." he said smiling maliciously.

Yuri got surprised.

"Mianhamnida. You got the wrong person." she said leaving, when the other gangster pushed her arm and took her for the deep waters. Yuri was shouting and begging them.

"Please... Please, let me live! Take it off!" she yelled.

Minho started to run but he was so far that he couldn't get her in time. It was too late... Yuri was already sank in the deep sea.

"No! Yuri!" he screamed getting into the water. The gangsters ran away.

Minho swam across the whole sea, trying to find her body. When he finally got Yuri, he embraced her and went to the surface. He put her on the sand.

"Yuri-ah! Can you listen to me? Please, don't go!" he yelled in panic. "Jaebal, Yuri-ah! Wake up!"

He approched from her.

«C'mon, Minho. You can do this... It's the only way.» he mumbled.

Then, he started a mouth-to-mouth. He did it three times, but she stayed with the eyes closed.

Minho got up and turned around, shocked.

"No, it can't be happening!" he mumbled.

That moment, Yuri opened her eyes, but he didn't know as he was turned back.

"It's all my faul!" he continued. "I'm such a jerk... I'm sorry Yuri!" he said.

Suddenly, Yuri lifted up and gave him a back hug. Minho got a surprise. She hugged him tight with her warm hands that heated his cold and wet body.

"Don't be sorry. It's my fault... I'm the jerk one. Thank you for saving me, Choi Minho." she said crying. "I was so scared..."

"Yul..." he mumbled, turning around. He cleaned her tears and hugged her.

«Thank you, for being alive..» he thought.

Then, Minho escorted Yuri till her house.

"Thank you one more time, You saved me twice since we've met. You're a good person..." she smiled.

But Minho wasn't answering. He just kept staring at her.

"Why are you speechless, Minho? I'm sorry if I worried you, but..."

Minho pulled her to him and hugged her again.

()

Yuri was surprised.

"Min..."

"Shhht." he said squeezing her.

They kept hugging each other, Yuri smiled. Then, Minho's grandmother showed up and saw them.

"Omo!" she said. "Minho-ya!" she called.

Minho startled.

"Halmeoni..." he mumbled turning around. "What are you doing here?"

"Well, I just did some shops. I told you to do them but you never came back home. So I tried to call you but you didn't answer... and now I get why..."

"Grand... Let's just go." he said.

Yuri was ashamed and blushed.

"Eotteokkae?" she mumbled.

"Get in, Yuri. Sorry if I took much of your time." he said leaving with his gran who couldn't stop looking at Yuri, shocked.

Yuri ram quickly into her room and closed the door noisily.

"Omo! Eotteokkae? Eeotteokkae?! This is crazy..." she mumbled.

Minho closed his room's door too.

"Minho..." his grand knowcked. "I know you're mad, but it's ok. I'll pretend I didn't see anything. You can tell that to your pretty friend, too. It's alright, my biy. I'm sorry if I appeared there." she said.

Minho sighed, reliefed.

"Thanks, grand..." he said.

His grandmother smiled sweetly.

"Rest a bit and take a shower. You're a bit wet and sweated." she said.

"Ne, halmeoni." he answered smiling. "Thanks for taking care of me. I love you."

She smirked.

"I love you too, my grandson. Now wash and I'll take you that red beans porridge you like so much." she said.

"Thank you, halmeoni. You're the best." he smiled.

After taking the porridge, he greeeted his grand and went to meet Yuri.

Then, he saw her walking by the street.

"Hey, Kwon Yuri...!" he called.

She covered her face with the shirt.

He took her arm.

"I'm sorry, Yul. Don't be shamed, my grand said it wasn't any problem." he explained sweetly.

Yuri blushed and turned around.

"Ji-Jincha?" she asked.

"Yeah, no problem." he nodded. "Hey, I see you're using that shirt I picked for you."

"Well... yeah..."

"Don't be like that, I promise I won't hug you anymore, ok?" he asked.

"It's not that... but... I mean, it's what I told you! You're always hugging me..." she said trying to cover her shame and save her dignity.

Minho was looking at her smiling.

"Listen to me, Choi Minho... This is serious..." she said softly.

Yuri looked at him.

"Why-why are you looking at me like this?" she asked.

"Because you're cute." he said toughing her nose.

"M-mwo?"

"You must have been really shocked, Kwon Yuri. And we are not even dating..." he said.

"Well.. of-of couse..." she answered. Then, Yuri punched him lightly.

"You scared me." she said laughing.

tumblr_m5ukdeqnaW1qbalato1_r1_500.gif

"I'm sorry..." he confessed.

"And stop saying you're sorry. You didn't do anything wrong. You were just being my friend, right?"

"It's just because I'm really sorry, Yul... I wanted to do something useful for you, you know?" he said.

Yuri kissed him softly in the cheek.

Both intimidated.

"I think I'm going... Bye." she said and ran quickly for her house.

"Did... Did she kiss me?" he mumbled surprised.

Yuri arrived home with her heart pounding. She started beating her head.

"Aish! Kwon Yuri... you can't like him!" she said for herself. "It can't be possible... I think... I like him! I've fallen for Choi Minho!"