The Wind Blows, Love keeps Blowing

Fall & Romance

Yuri went home.

"Umma! I bought the medicaments!" Yuri said.

"Why did you get so much time? I was so worried." Mrs. Kwon said.

"Mum, I can take care of myself... I'm almost 17!" she said.

"Well... I guess."

Then, Yuri feed her the medicaments.

The next day, Yuri went to the market. It was a sunday morning, a very cold morning. She was walking slowly, putting the scarf way up to to cover her frozen lips and nose.

Suddenly, she felt someone behind her. She felt a cold wind. Was it the gangsters again? But then, she felt a warm hand touching her shoulder. She turned back.

"Hi, Kwon Yuri. Did I scare you?" he asked.

Yuri smiled.

"No, not at all, Choi Minho." she said.

"Are you going to that market?" he asked.

"Yeah... I guess."

"I'll help you with the shops." he said gentlely.

"Oh, really?"

"Why not?" he asked, pushing her arm into the mate.

It was quite a smoothie smell on there. Yuri was amazed, could that change so quickly?

Minho stared at her.

"Why are you surprised? It's not the first time you come to a market, isn't it?"

"Well, I don't make shops for almost three months." she answered.

"Really? Why...?" he asked.

Then, Yuri explained him everything about her family story.

"Oh, now I get it... I'm really sorry Kwon Yuri." he said when they were paying.

"It's ok." Yuri said smiling.

They went out of the store.

"Is it all?" he asked. "Don't you need... some clothes? For you?" he asked.

"Well, this money is from my brother, Jiyong. I don't know if I can use it for..."

"Come on, I think he would be happy seeing you with beautiful new clothes." Minho said.

Yuri was still stuck, thinking and undecided.

"Come on, let's go. I'll take you to Dongdaemoon." he said.

"But..."

Minho pushed her arm again and ran to take a bus. They arrived to Dongdaemoon. It was quite big.

"Wow!" Yuri mumbled.

"Let's go to your favourite store." Minho said.

Yuri smiled.

Yuri tried many outfits. All of them were beautiful and they suited Yuri really well. Couldn't deciding, she called Minho who was outside the store. She showed some outfits to him, to listening his opinion.

Minho's P.O.V.

Oh, she's coming with the first outfit... Wow! She's so beautiful! That jacket really suits her! And that dress is so pretty! I mean, it's so pretty on her...

"So, what do you think of this one?" she asked me.

I was speechless.

"Hey, Choi Minho! Mal-hae... is this fine?" she asked again.

"Ye-yeah... that one is for keep." I said still staring at her.

She went to prove another one.

Wow! Kwon Yuri is like an angel with these clothes! She's better than a model! She's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen before... How's this possible? I feel my hans wet and I think I'm sweating a lot... My arms are shaking and my legs are weak... What's this feeling? Attraction?

Oh, Geez! C'mon Choi Minho... That moment, she showed up with the second outfit.

This one really got me. She was wearing tight jeans and a white wool jumper with a shoulder out of the top.

"What about this one? I personaly love this one. It's appropriated for the season, but I wanted your opinion. If I want to use Jiyong's money has to be used on useful things. So, what do you think?" she asked turning around.

Her hair was perfect and her eyes were shining. Her skin was so white and her lips so red.

"Should I buy this one?" she asked me.

"B-bu-buy i-it." I said trembling.

"You don't seem so confident." she said.

"No, just buy it. You look great." I said.

"Thanks!" she said smiling with her rose-pink lips. Then she left to change again.

What a moment! I almost died... It's the first time I'm feeling this... She's got something special. Kwon Yuri is a special girl.

- End of P.O.V.-

()

They took the bus again to come back. The bus was really full. People pulling, people pushing... a big mess. The bus just couldn't stop shaking. Yuri was about to fall when Minho held her back. His cheeks went red and his hand trembled again. When she finally equilibrated, he stepped a little bit away from her.

"Thanks, Choi-seonbae!" she said.

Minho stepped a bit more back.

They finally arrived.

Minho helped her to get down of the bus. Their hands touched. He quickly took his hand off, when she fell down.

"Auch!" she said.

"Omo! Yuri, are you ok?" he asked worried. Minho looked at her knee. It was bleeding inside her jeans. "C'mon, let me help you."

He sat Yuri in the park's seat and he lifted up her jeans showing up her leg. He looked away.

"Minho, are you ok?" she asked.

"Oh, right." he said. Minho tried to look just for the wound. He took her scarf and put it around the bloody knee. "I think it's going to get better. Is it hurting much?"

"A little." she said. "I think I broke something."

"Oh, no... I'm so sorry." he said.

"It's ok..."

He kneeled down.

"Eobeo." he said.

"What?"

"I said go up. I'll carry you till your house." he said.

Yuri slowly lifted up of the seat and climbed Minho's back.

"Hold up." he said.

Yuri put her arms around his neck.

"Let's go."

It was a cold wind blowing to Minho's face. Yuri's head falled on his shoulders. She fell asleep.

"Kwon Yuri." he called. "Yuri-ah. Are you listening to me?"

No answer, just the cold sound of the wind.

«She may be asleep» he thought and smiled.

tumblr_m0zbofgw141qcl8qx.jpg

He stopped in front of her house.

"Yuri-ssi! We're home." he said. "Kwon Yuri, wake up..."

No answer again. He tried to wake her up, but nothing worked out. So, he took the keys from her jacket. He opened the door.

"Mrs, Kwon!" he called. "Yuri's back... Mrs. Kwon!"

He dropped her in the sofa and went to Mrs Kwon room. He knocked many times.

«Is she sleeping too?» he mumbled.

Minho held her with his arms and he went upstairs, to her bedroom.

They went in.

Minho slowly put her in the bed. He stared at her closer.

«What a beautiful creature...» he mumbled.

When he was going to get out, he saw a photo on her desk. It was a kidgarden photo beside the others of her life.

«Will she ever remind me?» he said looking at the photo. They were side to side on it.

Then, he went to his house.