Preparing the Wedding & The Wedding Day

Fall & Romance

DAY 1

That morning, Yuri woke up, nervously. Her wedding was here to 1 week! she had to prepare everything, now...

She dressed up and woke up the rest of the familiars.

"Omo! Eotteokkae?!" Yuri yelled in panic. "Umma! Jiyong-ah! Ppalli ireona!"

Her mother and brother woke up quickly.

"Wae, Yuri noona?" Jiyong complained.

"My wedding is here to 1 week... I have to prepare the things!!!" Yuri said taking the keys. "Mum, Jiyong, I'll go... Pass by the market soon, I'll need all your help."

Yuri ran to a market. She met Minho there.

"Choi seobang!" she exclaimed. And she also saw Sulli smiling. "Sulli-ah!"

Sulli1.gif

"Unnie!" she greeted.

"Kwon Yuri, you're hard-working. I was thinking about doing this all alone, but you came..." Minho smiled.

"C'mon, let's go..."

Yuri, Sulli and Minho ran by the market asking for flowers, furniture, decorations and food.

564546_461993920488540_739331540_n.jpg   121107.jpg

When Yuri was choosing the flowers, someone approched the flowers sell.

"Unnie!"

Yuri turned around to see who had called her. Then, she saw a pretty girl, smiling to her.

"Yoona-ya!" Yuri exclaimed hugging her. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to help you!" she replied cheerfully. "I recived Sulli's call, she said you needed all the help, so here I am."

"Great, oh I'm so happy!" Yuri smiled.

Yoona helped her to choose beautiful flowers for the decorations and for the feast table.

women%20nature%20flowers%20garden%20girl  love-rain-last-episode-capture-of-snsd-s

"Congratulations, Yul! Choi Minho is a good guy!" Yoona smiled. "Whe we were at the kidgarden, he used to be really playful!"

"Yeah..." Yuri said smiling. "He didn't change anything!"

Yoona giggled.

"I missed so much, Yoon!" Yuri said. "We were always together... at the kidgarden, at the elementary school, at the middle school... but then I had to move."

"But that was a good thing! You met Minho..." Yoona smiled.

"Yeah, I think so... But you didn't notice since there, I thought you were mad with me cuz I left..." Yuri confessed.

"What? No, I was just busy... Sorry."

"Don't be." Yuri said.

After a while, Yuri and Yoona were sharing memories and talking lively... then, Minho and Sulli came to see their work.

"Hi, girls!" Minho greeted.

"Hey, Choi Minho, is a pleasure to see you again! Yuri was right, you didn't change anything!" Yoona greeted.

"Thanks... I think!" he greeted her with a hug.

"Hey, congratulations!" Yoona exclaimed smiling brightly.

"Gomawo, Im Yoona!" he thanked.

"Now, did you guys get all the furniture?" Yuri asked paying for the flowers.

"Yeah, we already ordered it for tomorrow." Minho announced.

"Great! Let's get back to our house!" Yuri said.

The four buddies got in on Minho's car and went to Minho's grandparents' house.

"Now, we have to save the flowers and invite people..." Yuri said.

"Ok, Sulli you do the invitations." Minho asked.

"Ok, oppa." she smiled going to the computer.

"Now, we need a list. We can't forget anybody!" Yuri said talking an agenda.

They ended uo inviting 800 people. Whe n it was almost 6 p.m., they had all the invitations impressed and done.

"Ok, let's send them all tomorrow, today we did much!" Yuri said laying down on the sofa.

"Alright." Minho agreed.

"Don't you guys want some pizza? I'm hungry to death!" Sulli asked.

"Oh, I want some..." Yoona replied.

"Ok, let's have some..." Minho agreed too.

"Fine, I'll ask." Yuri said.

They ate all the pizza and they got concerned again...

"Oh... did we put everybody on the list?" Yuri asked worried.

"C'mon, Yul... we did a great job, I think we put all people we know! Even the janitor of our kidgarden!" Yoona laughed.

"Yeah!" Yuri laughed less concerned. "Let's go back to our houses!" she suggested. "I'm so tired!"

"Ok, I'll come back tomorrow." Yoona said.

"Really? Omo, thanks!" Yuri exclaimed. "Bye!"

"Bye, guys!" Yoona greeted leaving.

"Bye, Yul..." Minho greeted smiling.

"I want this wedding to be perfect!" Yuri smiled.

"Me too." he said kissing her gentlely.

"Ok, see you tomorrow. Bring some people if you can." Yuri greeted.

"Ok..." he smiled.

 

DAY 2

The next day, Yuri woke uo early too. She went down stairs and saw her mother and brother at the phone.

"Hey...!" she greeted.

"Hi. noona!" Jiyong greeted. "Mom got a place for the wedding!"

"Omo! Mum, thanks!" Yuri said hugging her.

"I think you'll love it... see the picture of it. Me and Minho's grandparents thought very hard." Mrs Kwon said.

"Omo, omo... thanks!" Yuri thanked one more time. "I'll be going..."

"Ok, be careful, noona!" Jiyong smiled.

"Ceh, you too..." Yuri blushed. "Bye...!"

Yuri met Minho, Sulli and Yoona at the meeting place.

"Hey, Yul!" they greeted.

"Hi, guys!" Yuri greeted too.

"Are you ready?" Minho asked.

"Yeah!" she answered.

All of them entered the car. There, they met Sooyoung, Seohyun, Key and Onew.

"Omo!" Yuri exclaimed.

77364920a4866364570967b0df9e928c.jpg

"Hi, girl! Congratulations!" they exclaimed.

"Omo! Girls!" Yuri said emotioned hugging them. "Thank you for coming!"

"You're welcome! We'll help you during these 3 days!" Sooyoung said.

"Hi, girl!" Onew and Key greeted.

onew_and_key_28_apr_2010_by_nuna_haebara

"OMG, boys, you came!" Yuri exclaimed hugging them.

"We'll help you guys...!" they said cheerfully.

"Great, let's move!" Minho said driving out. They arrived to a smoking shop.

"Ok, prince, let's choose a beautiful smoking for you!" the girls exclaimed.

Minho tried many of them... he didn't like anyone of them, but he had to try all of them.

Finally, they found the perfect smoking for him.

"C'mon, you can go out now!" they said.

choi+minho+%25285%2529.jpg

"Wow..." they said.

"You look charming, Mr Choi!" Yuri joked a bit. "Seriously, this really suits you..."

"Cool... let's choose now the bride dress." Yoona said. They payed for the suit and left the store.

It was Yuri's turn. They went to a dresses store, it was full of women that were going to get merried.

Yuri tried many dresses too, till find the perfect one...

"C'mon Yul... Go out!" they exclaimed.

                    redcarpet1x.jpg

But this one was the perfect...

7.png

It was simple, charming and beautiful!

"Wow, you look beautiful, Yul...!" Minho smiled. "I can't believe you're my fiancée!"

Yuri laughed.

"Yul... you look great! You're gorgeous!" Yoona said.

This outfit choosing, almost took the whole morning. They went to lunch together. Everyone was hungry, especially Minho and Yuri, who were tired to try outfits.

After lunch the others went to choose their outfits too.

 

DAY 3

They same people met in the market, but now with Tiffany, Now, they had to buy the curtains and the decorations.

"Let's move..." Minho said. They entered a store, that selled wedding decorations... They bought balloons, curtains, tissue for the chairs and tables...

tiffany_and_triplets_with_balloons_snsd_  59427-girls-generations-yoona-innisfree-

They also hired a photographer.

"Great, I think it was all... thank you everybody!" Yuri said. "And thanks for coming, Tiffany! We really needed someone else..."

Tiffany smiled.

snsd+tiffany+eye+smile+%25283%2529.jpg

"You're welcome!" she said.

"Ok, bye people! See you tomorrow!" Minho greeted.

 

DAY 4 (Last preparation day...)

"We have to order food..." Yuri said.

"Ok, what do we need?" Sulli asked.

"I think... much quantity of food." Minho joked.

"Ha-ha-ha!" Sulli rolled her eyes.

They thought for hours much types of food that everyone would like... Then, Minho ordered all that food for tomorrow.

Yuri reserved makeup artists and hair dressers for tomorrow's big day. 

 

THE WEDDING DAY

The wedding day, Yuri and the girls went to the wedding place. It was amazing, it was at open air!

"Wow! Nice!" they exclained. "This place is perfect!"

"C'mon, let's put you beautiful!" Yoona said. The girls were really busy.. calling the hair dressers and makeup stylists. Then, Yuri was all gorgeous... Minho was preparing himself too.

Seohyun and Sooyoung were static, looking at the golden rings.

"Wow! Pure gold..." they mumbled.

Then, the food arrived... the cake was huge! And all the food was fresh and delicious. The servants were busy putting the food in order... After a while, all the guests were arriving. At the prep room, the friends were dressing up.

snsd1.jpg

Seohyun and Yoona will be the maids of honor.

The wedding started at the sound of the orchestra. Minho was at the altar smiling. Yuri was accompanied by his brother, Jiyong.

Finally, the priest married them and they shared a beautiful kiss.

At the feast, everybody was enjoying it... The food was tasty and flavourous!

Then, the photographer came and shooted Minho and Yuri.

"Join here, the bride's going to throw the bouquet!" Tiffany shouted. All the ladies joined there. Yuri threw up the bouquet and it fell over Yoona's hands.

"Wow!" she exclaimed.

"Good luck, Yoon!" Yuri smiled.

Then, they went to the honey-moon. Yuri and Minho greeted their parents and went to Jaejudo, a beautiful island. They stayed there 1 month!