Summer & Trip

Fall & Romance

That summer, Minho and Yuri decided to go travelling. Just two of them. Sulli was restless, cuz she wanted to go too. But Minho discussed a lot with her and he finally convinced her.

"Just this time! The next time I'll go with you guys... I'm tired to be the kid of the house!" Sulli said upset.

"Araseo, I promise." Yuri said.

Tht morning, Yuri woke up smiling. She started packing her summer clothes and stuff for the trip with her boyfriend, Minho. Then, she heard a car horn. Yuri smiled, she knew that was Minho. She quickly went down stairs to greet the familiars.

"Take care of you, there, ok?" Mrs Kwon said.

"I'll be fine, mum!" Yuri smiled.

"Bye, noona... have fun!" Jiyong greeted hugging her.

"Ok, thanks!" Yuri said smiling. "It's better to go... Bye, see you a week later!"

They waved her.

"Bye, Yuri!"

She signed them and she left the house.

"Are you ready?" Minho asked smiling.

Yuri entered the car.

"Let's go!" she smirked.

The trip took much time, but for them it was just a few minutes. Yuri was giggling of Minho's jokes... The wind was beating on their smily faces. They traveled till a beautiful beach. The sun was raising up and up... It was sunny and hot.

"Wow, what an amazing day!" Yuri exclaimed.

tumblr_mdsknvRJxg1r418z7o1_250.png

"You wanna try the water?" Minho asked taking off his shirt.

"Ew... really?" Yuri asked covering her eyes with the hands.

"Why?"

"It must be so cold!" Yuri said. But Minho held her and threw her into the fresh water.

"Yah! Choi Minho!" she yelled. Minho was laughing and enjoying that moment.

"Hahaha!" he giggled.

"Aish...!" Yuri mumbled. Then, she pushed him and he fell in the water, splashing her.

Both laughed.

At night, all the bungalows joined up and mounted barbecue by all the beach. Yuri and Minho who were enjoying the cards play, joined all the members who were in those beach bungalows.

It started to smell great, when they grilled the beafs and the sausages.

"Here." Yuri said giving Minho a sausage.

"Thank you." he smiled. "Are you enjoying being here?"

"Yes, I would never regret it..." Yuri said.

"Look at the moon... it's beautiful!" Minho commented.

"Wow, you're right." Yuri smiled and layed down to see it better. Minho layed down too, next to her.

Suddenly, they put loud music.

"What's this?" Yuri asked almost yelling because of the noise.

"I think they're partying..." Minho replied lifting up and dancing sillily.

Yuri laughed.

Everyone started dancing crazily. Yuri got shoved and she fell on the ground. Minho quickly helped her lifting up, but someone shoved him too and Yuri ended up fell over him.

PZnnTl.jpg%E2%80%9D

Both smiled.

The next day, Yuri woke up and went out of the tent. Someone behind her hugged her.

"Hey..."

"Choi Minho! You scared me!" Yuri shouted.

"I saw you going out of your tent, so I decided to prank you, again..." he laughed.

"Ceh! The next time, I'll catch you... I bet you'll scream like a girl!" Yuri giggled.

"You want some ice cream?" he asked her.

"For breakfast?" Yuri stranged.

"Oh, c'mon... you have to be always so well behaved?" Minho asked. "You can break the rules some times... And I know you like vanilla ice cream... I've got a cuppon or 2 vanilla ice creams."

"Fine." Yuri smiled.

They ate the ice creams near the sea, and then, they walked all day at the beach, holding hands.

And quickly, passed a romantic week.

And it came the last day... they were packing their things.

"Shall we go?" Minho asked.

Yuri took his hand and they went to the car, back to the city.

"Are you going to do something else on this vocations?" Minho asked her way home.

"I don't know... I really wanted to spend more time with you, like this week." Yuri confessed.

"Really?" Minho said happy.

"Ceh! Of course I want, you moony!" Yuri giggled.

They smiled to each other.

Then, they finally arrived.

"Thank you for the ride, Mr Choi!" Yuri said taking er things from the trunk.

"My pleasure, lady!" he said, joining the joke.

Yuri laughed.

"I'll go. Bye!" she greeted out kissing him.

"Bye, Yuri!" Minho said.

When she was leaving, Yuri turned around.

"I hope we do more trips, soon." she smiled lovely.

181596_10150097354191200_371863516199_64

Minho smirked.

"Of course!"

minho_pretty_smile.gif