Spring & Love Again

Fall & Romance

When December came to end... Yuri was a bit worried and concerned about meeting Micky. She was anxiously walking to a corner to another.

«What do I do? What do I do?» she thought. «Aish...!»

"Kwon Yuri!" someone called from the outside. That made Yuri's thoughts cut off for a moment She went towards the window. She looked down and she saw a cheerful and cute face waving its hand.

"Kwon Yuri!" he shouted again. It was definitely Minho. "You look prettier than ever!"

"Yah! Choi Minho!" she yelled laughing. "People are listening to it!"

"I don't care..." he answered.

"What are you doing here?" she askedputting her head out of the window.

"Come down stairs... I'll take you to an amazing place!" he said."Hurry..."

Yuri wore up the jacket and greeted her mum. Then, she opened the grids.

"Are you ready, miss?" he giggled.

"Of course I am." she answered trying to not laugh.

They caught a bus and went to a fair. Then, they entered in a jjajangmyun shop.

"So, here's the amazing place?" she asked laughing.

"Yup! You can eat all the jjajangmyun you wish!" he exclaimed pulling her arm to a table. Minho was excited, cuz for a guy, eating is amusing for its tummy.

"Let's eat!" he said.

Yuri didn't use to eat many jjajangmyun, but she tried her best. When she put her first spoon of noodles on , Minho laughed ou loud.

"Why?" she asked.

"You can't eat that way... C'mon, I'll show you." Minho said putting a lot of noodles at the same time on his mouth. "See? Now you..."

She put a lot of noodles in .

th_Avatar2-2.gif

Minho smiled.

"Good girl..." he mumbled smiling.

After 3 bowls of jjajangmyun, Yuri felt full.

"I think I can't eat more... I'm exploding!" Yuri said moving hardly.

"Jincha?!" Minhi asked with his mouth full.

"Aigoo, clean your mouth...!" Yuri said.

"I think I can eat more 2 bowls or 3..." Minho said.

"Ok, let me give a suggestion... you'll stop eating, and I'll show you an amazing place. Agree?"

"But..."

Yuri started doing her aegyo...

tumblr_mfcyuaVPlz1qlopyto1_500.gif

Minho frozed.

"A-araseo...!" he answered. "I hate aegyo!"

Yuri felt more excited than before. She took his arm and they left the shop after paying.

"Sorry you had to pay..." Yuri said holding his hand.

"Don't worry, the next time I won't look at you when you use your aegyo." Minho replied.

"Are you mad with me?" she asked.

"Of course not..." he giggled.

They arrived to a beautiful place... It was a beach, full of rocks. It smelled great... It was really wonderful.

"Yeah, you're right... your place is more BAM amazing." he laughed.

"Thank you... I used to come here with my brother. He always threw me water and we always had water battles...!" Yuri reminded smiling.

"You wanna try one, now?" Minho asked.

"Are you challenging me? I've got a lot of practise... Ok, if you say so..." she said running for the water.

Minho threw her water to her face and she just threw him water to every parts of his body. Yuri shouted all the time (natural in girls^^) and Minho just couldn't stop laughing.

After this evening, they turned back home.

"Bye, Minho!" Yuri said kissing him in the cheek.

"Annyeong!" he smiled.

So, then, they went to their own houses.

Yuri felt less concerned and she felt ready to meet Micky.

The next day, Yuri dressed up prettily. She maked up well and went to the park.

Minho breathed deeply and walked slowly to the park. He saw Yuri already there. Then, he felt affraid.

"I can't do this..." he mumbled. "Sorry, Yocco..." Minho thought going back to his house.

Yuri waited all day... no sign of Micky. She turned back to home, disappointed.

"I'll never meet Micky again... He broke his promise!" she mumbled crying at way home.

Yuri fell down crying.

"He didn't want to see me again! He's a jerk as I was, thinking he still loved me!" Yuri cried at home.

The next day, Yuri recived a letter from Micky.

"Dear Yuri... I feel so sorry about yesterday.

I hope you're not angry with me. Please understand me.

With love, Micky"

yuri-fashion-king-30.jpg

Yuri stood up. She was angry, so she teared the letter and put it on the garbage.

"Stupid...! Fool...!" she mumbled.

"Yuri!" her mother called. "Come here, please..."

Yuri went to her room.

"Do you need something?" she asked. "Do you need that porridge hotter? I can heat it in the microwave."

"Oh, no, it was delicious! Don't worry, your brother is taking care of me, but he is lazy in the morning. I just need you to go to the newsagent. Can you please bring me today's daily news?" Mrs Kwon asked.

"Of course I can. Keep resting, I'll be right back." Yuri smiled.

She took the money and went to the newsagent. When she was getting of the store, she saw a paper flying. She took it:

MEET YOU IN SPRING, WITH LOVE...

"Micky..." she read. "Ceh! Ok, I'll be there... let's see who's the coward!"

Months passed and Minyul was getting stronger... Yuri couldn't stop thinking in the big bowl of revenge she was gong to give to Micky.

Finally, Spring came and brought beautiful fragrances. The flowers started releasing from the cold snow and the trees were dancing with the warm wind. Yuri woke up early, that morning. She took a shower, did the hair and dressed up.

"Bye, mum! Jiyong!" she greeted leaving to the park.

It was falling white almond blossoms at the park.

Yuri came to a side of the way, and Minho was coming at the other. He breathed deeply many times...

"Ok, she has to found out who's Micky, Choi Minho! You can do it...!" he mumbled for himself.

Yuri walked to the center of the park. She saw a guy coming closer and closer... Finally, Minho's face was revealed.

"Minho? What are you doing here?" she asked confused. "It's 9 o'clock... he promised!"

"Yul... I'm Micky."

At these words, Yuri's face frozed.

"M-mwo?" she asked. "What are you talking about?"

"Yuri, I was the childhood friend who liked you... I knew your name but you don't. I was Micky, you were Yocco... We were nice friends." he said.

"But... how can this be possible?" she mumbled.

"Look... I didn't say it when I met you, cuz I thought you were remembering me earlier... I thought we were important. Our old promise..." he said.

"But... you could've tell me before... I thought you didn't care about me anymore." Yuri said crying.

"Look... Micky or Minho, both of them loved you, Yul..." Minho said. "Forgive them..."

Yuri fell on his arms, crying...

jK4WqrTtiy1kG.jpg

"You fool... you numskull!" she mumbled. "Do you know how concerned I was because of you? Nappeun-nom!"

"I'm so sorry, Kwon Yuri..." Minho said.

They were hugging each other at that park, where love began...