Old Memories

Fall & Romance

Yuri woke up that morning. The windows were opened making those photos blow. She quickly got up from her bed and took the photos. Then, under the desk she saw a photo fallen. She took it. It was the kidgarden photo. She looked at it and smiled.

smiley_face.jpg  MEMO _____________________

jsjs.jpg    13088655136646280_g655altg_c.jpg

               Young Kwon Yuri                                         Young Micky

______________________________

"Micky..." she mumbled.

()

-Flashback-

"Hey, Yocco!" Micky greeted at the door of their kidgarden.

"Shut up, I'm not Yocco! Then, you are Micky!" Yuri said.

"I'm not Micky! My name is..."

"Now, your name is Micky." Yuri said.

"Ok, but you're going to be Yocco."

"No way!" Yuri yelled.

"Way, way!" he shouted.

"Fine, but my real name is Kwon Yuri, you fool." she yelled.

"Do you know what's my real name?" he asked.

"I know, it's Micky!" Yuri joked.

"Stop it!"

- End of Flashback-

"So, what was his name?" Yuri asked to herself.

She went down stairs. Then, she stopped at her mother's room.

"Umma... are you still sleeping?" she asked.

No answer. So, Yuri opened the door slowly. Mrs Kwon was still asleep.

Yuri closed the door. Then, she went down stairs, for their basement. There were all Yuri's old memories and the family's, as well.

Yuri the lights. It was still dark, but she could see somewhat. She opened all her boxes to find Micky's real name.

- Flashback-

"Hey, Yocco." he called. "As this is our last kidgarden day... I wanted to tell you something."

"What is it?" she asked.

"Well... you were my only friend, since I was here. So... hum..."

"You like me?"

"What? What a nonesense!"

"But I like you." she said.

"Well, so I like you too, Yocco."

"Let's promise something. When we're 16, we're going to meet again, in this park, foward our kidgarden." she said.

"I prefer 17 years old." Micky said.

"Ok, fine then. When we're 17, we're going to meet in this park. Promise?" she said.

"Promise!"

- End of Flashback-

Yuri started chasing her childhood things, when she finaly got the box of her kidgarden memories.

She saw a lot of photos, notes... She took a note that said: "When I'm 17, I'll meet Micky again!"

«My birthday is this December... This Winter!» she mumbled. «Then, I'll meet Micky, the person who I only loved...»

Yuri carried the box to her bedroom.

When, she got down stairs, her mother was opening the door.

"Umma..."

"Oh, honey! What a relief! I was all night waiting for you, but I got asleep... Are you ok?" she asked.

"Oh, mom! I'm ok... Thanks." Yuri said hugging her mother. "C'mon, let's eat something. I bought a lot of stuff to eat. I'll do your favourite meal, mum."

"Yuri... you can eat what you want."

"Nope, I prefer to eat by your side... cooking for you, mom, as I used to do when Jiyong was here too. After all, I'm his noona and your dorctor, mom. It's my responsability." she said.

Yuri's mom smiled. Then, Yuri cooked bibimbap and korean vegetables curry for her.

"It smells great, honey!" Mrs Kwon said. "Thank you, sweetie!"

"Oh, mum...?"

"Yes?"

"Do you know what was Micky's name? In the kidgarden?" Yuri asked.

"Oh... Micky? Hum... oh my memory isn't very good like used to be. I think... he was... hum... I don't have idea, Yul. Sorry..." she said.

"Oh, no. It's ok..." Yuri said, a little disappointed.

At Minho's house, he was still sleeping.

"Minho!" his grandmother called.

He woke up in a ledge. Actually, he couldn't sleep very well last night, thinking in a way to Yuri remember him.

"I'm going, grand..." he said.

He went to the living room.

"Where's grandfather?" Minho asked her.

"He's coming." Minho's grandmother said.

"Here's my favourite granson!"

"Hi, grandad!" Minho greeted him.

"So, did my boy sleep tight?" he asked.

"Hum... yeah, I think!" Minho answered.

"Ok, let's eat breakfast, boys." she said.

Later, Minho went to his room. He searched for his old kidgarden memories.

He found the same photo than Yuri's. Beside it, he saw a note that said: "When I'm 17, I'll be handsome to meet Yocco."

«What? Yocco was Yuri? Then I was Micky! Oh, right... I remember that I couldn't tell her my real name in the kidgarden. I was always Micky!» he mumbled.

"It's why she couldn't remember me..." he said. "When I'm 17, we'll meet in that park. But when's her birthday?"

He tried to find other notes... One of them said: "Me and Yocco born on the same month. December!"

Minho smiled.

"I can't wait to meet her in that park..."

minho%2B05.jpg