chapter 3

ChangSoo - A baby step

sooyoung pov

 

I stare the view from the window, some fans can be spotted in front our building. I cant help smiling seeing some of them holding banner, showing their support, they are cute yet they can be mean and harsh sometimes.

 

as for now they show their concern to me since the media false reports regarding the dating issue but some of them have start fans war, which that the last thing I want. 

 

victoria unnie, is nice girl maybe she the most awkward members of f(x) to be with me, I dont know why but we two never ever can start a conversation if it not by help of others. maybe cause I always think she with changmin. and now how irony when both of us being connected to the same man and fans arguing who perfect with him.

 

shim changmin, he is my hoobae begfore he became my sunbae, he have the less interaction with me compared to his others hyungnim, he seem too cold when I saw him alone , his stare like telling me he dont like me.

 

even almost all of my members say he is nice and funhy man, buti dont see him like that, he alwyas cold and we always end up in formal greeting and bowing to each other. but little he knew I like him since his ballons song, he so cute and his conffession about his 'special video' make me fall for him, and I wished to see his true identity as shim chnagmin not as choikang changmin.

 

as I so busy with the thought suddenly the door being open and the said man enter the studio and sit at the coffe table next to me, and here we go my heart beat like crazy.

 

"am I late? I am so sorry." he bow and formally appologize to me. and when he see me our eyes meet and I quickily run my eyes to anywhere as long not his face.

 

"no, you are not sunbaenim. its me who early." I told him and try to smile as natural as I can.

 

"sooyoung sshi, I am sorry you being drag in this plan. and thank you so much for helping me." he said again and sighed.

 

"its ok, its for our own good, like sajangnim always say bad publicity still publicity." I answer him and I hoped my words make he feel ease.

 

"by the way sorry for making your fans quarell with f (x) fans." he bow his head again, and I cant denied that I feel sad when he keep worrying about me and maybe she.

 

"no, its not me, its cute see they arguing on who perfect with you. me or victoria unnie." I bitted my lips as i realized I cross my borders.

 

"silly fans, jusooyoungsshist ignore them sooyoung sshi, its me the one who knew who is the one perfect for me. " he said with his serious tone.

 

"aigoo, we need a lot of work here dahae noona, they so awkward to each other." a voice intterupt us, and make me look to the door the drama teachers standing.

 

"you so right minhyun, but lets start with this, soo you should call changmin oppa. and you changmin, call her soo." dahae unnie said and I feel like I wanna buried myself under the ground now.

 

we both shook our heads and both of them sighed.

 

"do it or no food for today class and in the press confference. and I will make you two call each other yeobo and jagiya." mihyun hyung said and make us both shake our head againa and make them giggled. 

 

"now do as I say look each other and call what I ask u to calledeach other,"and slowly we faced each other and I can see he take a deep breath a d call me.

 

"soo...."

 

"oppa,,..." and I dont lnow why it sounds not like I forced to call him like that, its like so natural and like I used to call him like that.