chapter 9

ChangSoo - A baby step

sooyoung sighed and sit at the couch in the studio. she cant help from feel dissapointed when its been 6times she record the trouble maker song for special performance of her and changmin.

 

"hey, relax. you can do it, just believe yourself." changmin smile to her and sit next to her. and once again choi sooyoung sigh.

 

"mianhae oppa, you must be tired already. pabo me, why cant imbe like hyoyeon at least, she good too in rapping or at least sunny, i bet our voice will be mix perfectly." sooyoung whined and pout, she feel ashamed to one of the best vocal in sm need to duet with her.

 

changmin chuckles as he heard her words, she cant believe this girl feel that small. for him, she in charge of the visual ofsnsd, even some said yoona, but with sooyoung presence it make it complete.

 

"hey baby, listen nae? just sing as you want and like you always do. you dont need to bother about my high note. dont try to be choikang changmin. be choi sooyoung who have the graceful soothing voice. and believe me It will be perfect as you want." changmin said as he

kneel to the floor and hold sooyoung hand, giving her the motivation.

 

soon after choi sooyoung being call and they record it once again. this time sooyoung decide tolisten to changmin and to their suprise the producer love it and say it perfect, just like they want y and smooth, making the couple hugging each other happily.

 

----'''

 

sooyoung pov

 

I get ready at the 1 stage since soon will be me and changmin oppa turn for the special performance. I take a deep breath and let it out softly, to control my nervous. I fwel like this is our first stage.

 

as i turn to my right side, isee changmin oppa who look so tense and cold. I bet he must feel nervous as much as me. I walk to him slowly, and smile to him when he notice me.

 

"soo, I cant do this, what if you fall? what if I pull you too strong?" he blurt it out worriedly. It cute yet I know he is scared. 

 

"dont worry oppa, I am not that heavy and I am strong girl you know." I tell him and patted his shoulder, making some coordi noona squeal like a fans.

 

just about he want to answer me, we being call to get ready to be on stage. and once shinee come down our dancer running to take their place, while me and changmin oppa walk in the dark to our spot.

 

"just dance and holdd me like I am the most beloved things to you oppa." I whisper to him before I walk to my place.

 

we are now performing trouble maker song sung by kpop y icon hyuna and hyungsaeng.we made few different step on the bridge. the cheographer decide to make it y dance with some waltz move, I can hear the fans go crazy when changmin pull my head making my face go closer to him, like we are about to kiss and once again when we finish it as changmin hold me up in the air.

 

I smile happily once the performance end, cause everyone from the staff to our friend love it. I can see changmin oppa happy too, I do believe he hear my advice, cause I feel so safe in his arms, no one ever give me that feeling except , my appa.

 

-------------

sm town in shanghai come to the end when all the sm idol now are running happily on the stage or greet the fans or even take picture of the fans on the main stage.

 

on the left corner, sooyoung walk happily greet the fans till suddenly changmin come with a rose bouqet to her, making the fans on that area go crazy screaming for the couple. some fans are lucky when the couple decide to give a pose, making a big love sign over their head, smiling happily for 'changsoo fans'. 

 

they walk around the stage holding hand together and laugh happily as they see some banner of their picture in night market and some fans holding changsoo fan board. suddenly as they walk to the main stage as the song end, suddenly sooyoung fall on the floor,lucky chnagmin beside her, her boyfriend help her.

 

"oh sooyoung sshi, mianhae. I didnt see it. I was running away from minho and the gas."victoria say and try to help sooyoung stand up, while changmin glare to his noona.

 

sooyoung smile faintly when she feel pain on her knee, she knew her leg is twisted cause she using high heel, she feel so lucky when changmin help her, walking to main stage, holding her close to him.

 

shim chamgmin were there all the time when yunho make his closing speech and hold her, and keep asking if she is alright. once they bow, and start walking to the back stage, changmin decide to carried her. and once again all the fans scream happily seeing changmin carry his girlfriend like a bridal.

 

"feel jealous unnie? poor you, but its not excuse for you to push soo." the blonde girl say passing victoria.

 

"sica? I cant understand what you said."victoria said to jessica who smirking and soon leave her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

ok fail update....hopefully you all like this...kkk

comment and subs nae...