chapter 10

ChangSoo - A baby step

sooyoung get ready with her luggage in her room, luckily yuri help her packing her belonging. her leg so hurt, even the doctor have bandage it last night, yet it still painfull on sudden certain move. 

 

she dont know is it changmin acting or what, but he were there all the time when the doctor check on her asking her if it she alright or not. she cant help blushing when all of snsd members about changmin being romantic by carried her to backstage.like they dont know that she is yelling to get down, but the tall boy ignore her. 

 

"hey baby, ready to leave? how your leg?" the tall boy enter her room and right away check her leg. 

 

"its alright oppa. no need to worried. I can walk now." sooyoung answer happily try to convince the boy.

 

"yeah you can adding up the swollen girl."changmin say as he ruffle sooyoung hair softly.

 

"soo, I am sorry for victoria." changmin said softly, looking down to the floor. He dont know why but he feel sorry for sooyoung who get hurt because of him. he can feel victoria purposely doing that. 

 

"its nothing oppa, I bet victoria sshi not didnt expect me to fall."sooyoung said with her smile even she kinda feel jealous over victoria now.

 

"soo...ah, oppa you here? sajangnim said we can go now. the bus is here." yuri enter the room to inform sooyoung but she cant help from smiling seeing the couple there.

 

"kajja, I will help you. yul, can you help with her bag?" changmin ask yuri as he now carried sooyoung just like yesterday.

 

"oppa~~ I can walk put me down. please, I feel ashamed." sooyoung whined as she tried to get down but fail.

 

"no way,I cant see you walk with the pain. stay still or I will kiss you." changmin threat her, making she blush hard and stay still while yuri laugh happily.

 

they get down to the main lobby, meeting the other idols who already there. sooyoung hide her face on changmin chest once the suju boys start to tease them.

 

"aish hyuk hyung, stop that teasing. sooyoung is shy." changmin hissed at eunhyuk and donghae who busy teasing them being so rough last night and how he so caring.

 

"why cant sooyoung walkby herself? you know it can lead to bad rumours."victoria interupt as she join the group. 

 

changmin glare victoria before he help sooyoung get down yet he still hold on her afraid if she fall. while yuri already go to the coffee house, since she believe sooyoubg in a good hand.

 

"sorry, I will walk by myself. thanks for the reminder."sooyoung said, try to fake a smile. 

 

"sooyoung sshi, you should tell your fans that its not me who push you. your fans keep blamming me calling me bad name." victoria said as she pouting and holding changmin hand.

 

sooyoung bow to victoria as she slowly let changmin hand off. suddenly she feel so bad, like victoria wanna remind her that changmin belong to her.

 

"aigoo noona, dont bother bout fans. they dont know real situation."donghae said happily to victoria now who holding changmin hand.

 

"I dont like being bad and being bash. I had enough when I with nickhun, after all I dont want changmin to worried over me. he had a lot to worried of, my changmin care about me so much. he love me so much." victoria bragging happily ignore the fact sooyoung still there and the suju boys look him weirdly.

 

"hyukjae oppa, lets go to the coffee house, I feel hungry suddenly. please?"sooyoung ask eunhyuk with her aegyo and luckily the boy agree.

 

"come let me help you soo. hae take my bag there, and kyu lets help our shikshin." eunhyuk talk to donghae and call kyuhyun for help walking to the coffee house.

 

------------

sooyoung pov

 

I cant help from being sad hering victoria bragging over changmin just now. I feel like my heart being stab with a knife, luckily I can hold my tears when she say changmin love her. pabo sooyoungie.

 

all the care and words also is an act I believe. he love victoria, not me choi sooyoung. I must be fly so high now cause it so painfull for me. I feel I wanna cry out loud now.

 

"hey soo? sooyoung ah, eat a bit. you said you hungry, yet you dont touch anything." kyuhyun ask me, snapping me out from my own thought.

 

"suddenly i feel so full, mianhae oppa." I smile a bit to eunhae couple and kyuhyun who look me weirdly.

 

"yahh where our sooyoung? please tell her to come back." kyuhyun say dramatically, I know tehy feel weird when I reject the food.

 

I laugh seeing they laugh with kyuhyun expression, but I still refuse to eat, my appetites gone. so I just watch they eat and share some joke, trying to forget what happen earlier.

 

soon finish our breakfast, we go to the bus and to my surprise when I enter the bus I saw victoria sit next to changmin, suppose to be my seat.I just seat beside kyuhyun and ignore the couple. 

 

"soo? you not fine right? just sleep nae? I will wake you up later. " kyuhyun said to me as we start leaving the hotel going to airport. 

 

I nod as I smile to him. yes he might be veil but he is my bestfriend who understand me ver well. I look to changmin once again but I do regret when I see victoria lay her heand on changmin shoulder and sleep.

 

"pabo changmin." I heard that from kyuhyun before I decide to sleep for a while, holding myself together from crying in the bus full with my friends.

 

--------

 

changmin pov

 

we are now at the airport heading back to seoul. sooyoung ignore me from the hotel lobby, drive me crazy. it out of sudden, but I believe it related to Victoria. 

 

that girl, I really wanna slap for being so talkative. I told her before that she is just my noona, even before the whole thing start. aish, she even take sooyoung seat even I protest her not too. 

 

"hey pabo. where vic?" kyuhyun, my friend ask me as he sit next to me in the waiting room.

 

"should I know? nope right? and you know I am smartest than you." I hiss him as I looking for sooyoung.

 

"sooyoung with her unnie in the ladies. min, I think she love you. she so sad when she look you in the bus." kyuhyun said looking to me as he stop playing with his psp.

 

I cant help from let out a sighed and rub my face. I should stop victoria from seat there. but is it true she love me? I thought she do all because of sajangnim order.

 

"I think this is the best time for you to show her that you love her. stop being shy and afraid, or you will never have this chances and there no oint of regret." kyuhyun advice me as he patted me softly.

 

I look to the girls group who enter the waiting room, sooyoung being help by her unnie. she dont look at me. she sit silently at her place and read the novel, and I decide not to disturb her.

 

after about 1 hour in the waiting room, we being call and ready to fly back to seoul. once again her sister help her. I decide to watch from back and let her enter the plane first because I afraid victoria acting up again like in the bus before. 

 

I walk to her and she kinda surprise when she see me, thank god she cant move cause I bet she will leave me alone. I seat next to her and buckle up as soon the announcement being made that we will depart soon.

 

"baby, why you left me?" I ask her once we remove our belt, pulling her closer to me.

 

"vic..I mean victoria unnie must be feel jealous over me." she stuttering as looking down to the floor.

 

"aigoo, why you care of other? my girlfriend is pabo." I pinched her nose and hug her closer to me and lay our seat down. I should thanks sajangnim for giving us couple seat. 

 

"oppa...vic.." I peck her lips softly and make she rest her head on my chest. 

 

"she has nothing to do with me choi sooyoung. now my princess, sleep for a while a

right?" I told her as I hug her tightly, and I smile silently when she not rejected it. 

 

I will take kyuhyun advice and use this chances to show her that I love her and my words all not an act. I will talk to sajangnim soon. I make the mental note before I sleep hugging the girl I fall in love with.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

yahhhh so quick...but..I love this chap...

kkkk...I know victoria is mean...kk..I do it on purpose...

its just the beginning..and it wont be that easy for our magnae to confess...

oh btw why the comments less? should I stop writting? delete this?

can I spazz over yunho and changmin in kl catch me tour??

they are ing handsome and cute especially minnie...