chapter 4

ChangSoo - A baby step

the small waiting room occupied by 7 person and all of them are from sm who getteing ready for the press confference. president lee sooman watched the 2 idol being touched up for the press confference while one of his best drama teacher keep remind them how to Ct on the stage soon.

 

"sajangnim, we are ready for the press confference, the reporters all here and the sm town crew is ready too." a man come in and report to the sajangnim.

 

"ok soo, changmin get ready both of you will be the main focus as we announced it. I will wait outside, and dont worry nae? I will be with you all the time kids." presdient lee sooman patted the tall boy shoulder as he smile to the girl and soon he walk out from the room.

 

"you two should put this ring on, well it will be weird right if couple didnt wear a ring right? so I will left you two for a while and in 10 minutes, you two should come out ok?" dahae the drama teacher give them a box of silver couple ring and left the 2 idols staring each other.

 

"soo, I am sorry in advance, if any of my words and act hurts you, but I will try my best not to do so." changmin say it softly as he see the girl bowing her head down.

 

"aniyaa, its ok oppa. we have to do it and nothing to be forgive on whats going to happen." choi sooyoung smile sweetly as she put on the ring on her finger.

 

Soon the couple walked out from the room and with their managers and presiendent they enter the small banquet hall that full with entertainment reporters. shim changmin walked next to choi sooyoung and he can see the girl squeeze her own hand, he bet the girl muat be so nervous.

 

as they sit to next to each other, choi sooyoung feel a hand grab her hand and squeeze it softly and when she turn she see the most sweet and calm smile, telling her everything will be alright. is it shim changmin do smile to her or it is her who imagine her crush do so?

 

"as we knew, the media reported 2 of our idols in relationship, we do appologize to the fandoms for making all of them worried and as we want to make the things clear we have decided to tell the truth that both of the said idols are in relationship." president lee sooman start the press confference and the banquet room start be so noisy with the whisper and gasping s well the camera sounds.

 

"are you telling us that the rumours are true? " one of the reprters ask.

 

"if so, why not victoria sshi is here as well?" another reporters ask.

 

"yes, its true part of the rumours are true, but its not shim changmin with f (x) leader, he is dating snsd choi sooyoung. " and once again the room be noisy and all the focus on the named idols.

"so how long you have been hiding this changmin sshi?"

 

"why now you declare it? is it sooyoung sshi became jealous?"

 

"is this a new way to silent the fans war?"

 

"sooyoung sshi do you personally angry with victoria?" 

 

changmin take a deep breath and look to all the reporters as he smile before he start answering all the questions.

 

"I admire her since I knew her story how she able to stand in this industry, well I cant say I did it all myself to flirt her, I should thanks all my friends and her. we choose to hide it because we want our fans see our talent not our relationship. its a thing I want to keep myself as shim changmin who love choi sooyoung." shim changmin answer as he sometimes smile and turn his gaze to the girl next of him.

 

 

"as what changmin oppa said, we decide to keep it private and our sajangnnim approve even he the one excited when we tell him. and regarding vic unnie, its nothing and its not something I should worried. oppa have his friends too just like me siwon oppa and kyuhyun oppa close to me."sooyoung added up as what they planned.

 

"our relationship start when they promiting genie and when we both in japan promotion we used that time to date, so its almost 2 years we are dating, to be honest soo is the nice girl ever meet, she not the type who so jealous maybe because she trust me, at the end of day I will call her sharing what food we eat today and what we want to eat." shim changmin answer make all the reporters chuckles and so do sooyoung.

 

"aigoo oppa, you make me shy. well I cant lied I am not surprised with the news but when I saw the pictures itself, it does remind me when oppa never failed to show up whenever he need to be food taster. " sooyoung words once again make the reporters laugh.

 

"so I do hope sone and cassie do accept our relationship and forgive us for hiding it, I do hope our fans give us a space for us to be as normal as they are, because I do have dream to married the girl I love the most." shim changmin say it with serious tone as he looking to choi sooyoung and hold the girl right hands tightly.

 

choi sooyoung do startled with the words cause she feel its come from shim changmin not choikang changmin who want to hide his scandal and that eyes stare make she fall deep again and again.

 

"is that your couple rings?! why we didnt noticed it before?"the reporters ask again.

 

"well like they said they kinda scared with fans reaction and end up hiding it, so do their couple ring. I think thats for now guys, lets hope we heard a good news soon from changsoo couple," lee sooman answered for the couples. 

 

the couple do some cute and romantic pose for the reporters and soon they excused themselves. they went back to the room.

 

"food..please.." changmin voices whined can be heard as soon he enter the room.

 

"I need food, unnie where my food?" sooyoung ask as she sit on the sofa.

 

soon their managers and the drama teachers laugh out loud making the both couple weird, and staring each other.

 

"you both sound so like a couple now." dahae, the drama teacher laugh and making sooyoung blushed.

 

"well sajangnim have arranged a small buffet for both of you there."and with that the couples attack the buffet.

 

"oppa, let me have some waffles too.."sooyoung whined as he try to grab the food from changmin plates.

 

"no, only if you spare me some of that oysters." changmin pointed to the oysters on sooyoung plate.

 

little that they knew the crews having fun seeing they arguing for food, and they wonder how they able to control theirselves before.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Waah 10 subs? I cant say how much I love you all..tbh I almost delete this story...but now I wondering if I should find people to do the poster and trailer? Kkkk

Waahh 10 subs?