chapter 6

ChangSoo - A baby step

changmin hissed as he being pushed to sit on the couch while the other 2 men grab a chair and sit in front him. he believe on what crime he will interogate.

"mind to explain what happen magnae?" jung yunho ask the tall boy who look bit disturb.

"do I need to answer that? its clearly you two lost your mind and hold me here." changmin hissed sarcastily to the 2 men.

"silly, you know we didnt mean this, we mean this changsoo thinhs idiot." kyuhyun poke changmin head.

"hyung, he poke my head. yes, we are dating like you all read and heard. " changmin hissed kyuhyun as he lpok to yunho and kyuhyun.

"how long you hide it?" kyuhyun ask like police officer.

"2 year busy body men." changmin answer lazily.

"and all this while you hide it from us? saying you only like her?" yunho blurt it out the question.

shim changmin sighed, he knew this will happen but not in middle of night, and after all not with jung yunho and cho kyuhyun team up.

"changmin, you better be honest, at least to me, your appa, hmm?" yunho stopped kyuhyun from pushing his magnae.

"hyung, soo man sajangnim believe other people will stop hitting on SME if one of their idol declare in relationship, since my name and Sooyoung being vote as target recently do we both choosen to do the project." shim changmin sighed and explain to both of the person he believe the most.

jung yunho and cho kyuhyun mouthed a big o as they heard the tall boy explaination. they cant believe their sajangnim have that idea and the situation became that worse.

"so how you and sooyoung? still awkward? you confess?" kyuhyun drop all the question again ignore shim changmin deep glare.

"cho, I never knew you have talent of being papparazi. well, you all better shut up cause no one knew me and sooyoung just acting, and I Am  not that stupid cho too confess that eaelier, we just start to know each other. i do hope you two be silent, she had , ore than enough, victoria fans bashing her too, some cassie to. i dont want to see choi sooyoung crying beacause of me. " changmin get up and walk to his room leaving the living room.

shim changmin shut the door and change his pyjama and soon he lay on bed, he cant keep smiling as he remember their date just now, how sooyoung hold his hand tightly and always stay closed to him, not too forget how she always ask him if he want any food, and he will never forget the look on sooyoung face when he say he only need her, not other perfect girl. her smiling eyes, and her smile that he never see in any variety show.

changmin hug his pillow and slowly reached his mobile and create a text and send to a recently added contact in his phone book.

to-sooyoungie
  **night dear, have a nice rest.

and soon shim changmin close his eyes, fall asleep.

 


I got the poster..kk...and 15 subs..perfect...well I cant ask more....
btw I am thinking of twitter for changsoo..or maybe like all sooyoung paired up...
wanna join..tell me..kkk....