chapter 8

ChangSoo - A baby step

 

Changmin smile to Sooyoung as the girl entered the President room, he bet the shikshin must be feel worried over this sudden call.

“Oppa wae? Another rumours? Or the fans create fan wars?” Sooyoung blurted out as she seat next to her boyfriend, making the tall boy chuckles with it.

“Oppa, I am serious here, don’t laugh.” Sooyoung whined and pouts. She does hate it when people don’t answer her.

“Aigoo cute girl. I don’t know either why we are here again. Maybe sajangnim want to treat us or we being called for food ambassador.” Changmin answer her and it make choi sooyoung laugh happily with the answer.

“Chincca oppa? I love being food ambassador, oh I am hungry again.” Sooyoung cheer up and make her cute face making shim changmin amused with it.

As they talking to each other about food, the president enter the room and the couple stop their conversation, now focusing on the president.

“Don’t worry, its not a bad news like before, you two did a good job. The street food were pretty convincing. But still your fans need more evidence I guees, since this is the first time our company let the idols in relationship and after all it out of sudden after the rumours.” Lee Soo Man start the meeting while looking to the nervous couple.

“What next making out in front people?” changmin hissed making sooyoung blushed and lower her head, shooing away the image of her and him making out.

“boy, we have girl here. Its not making out, well the team has come up with nice idea for this Shanghai SM Town, you two will do a special performance of Trouble Maker.” The president announced and smile while the couple shocked.

“Trouble Maker? No Way, you know I cant dance well.” Changmin glared the old man

“And sajangnim I cant sing well. Our tones is too much different.” Sooyoung came up with the excuses as well

“Don’t worry, by this evening Taewoo will come and help you two for dance and Yongjin Seosangnim will help you for vocal. Its not hard I believe, the dance is simple movement and vocal too is not that high.” Lee Sooman words make the couple knew there no good for argue.

Soon they both out from the room, and walk silently to their practice room back. Changmin cant imagined he will dance that y song with the girl he liked, after all he do approve silently Sooyoung is the y dancer in SM. While Sooyoung cant help from being nervous imagine all the intimate y movement.

 

“Changmin-ahhhhhhhhh~~” Suddenly a girl voice calling shim changmin being heard along the walkway, and soon the girl herself appeared.

“How are you? I missed you so much, and sorry for that picture, mianhae changmin-ah.  But Your fans so scary they bashed me. Thank god Amber stop me, or else I still crying.” The blonde girl hold changmin arm and keep whining and pouting.

“Vic, Its ok, and the fans being fans as usual. They will keep judging us, why you cry over silly thing?” Changmin pull her hand softly.

“Sooyoung sshi, you are here? Sorry I didn’t see you. It must be hard on you right? Being compared and bashed as well. Especially the scapegod for changtoria.” Victoria keep blabbering while Sooyoung put on her awkward smile.

“Song Qian, that’s enough. No one being used, and I think you should thanks my girlfriend for willingly to reveal our relationship.” Shim Changmin stop Victoria words while he pulled Sooyoung closer to him.

“I..I..thought that’s all is made up to hide us.” Victoria mumble softly while looking to changmin.

“Vic, we have nothing to hide alright? Soo, let go, they must be waiting us.” Changmin pull Sooyoung leaving the Chinese girl alone there.

“Unnie, you are here. We are looking for you.” Krystal sighed in relieved as she found their leader.

“Do you think they are real? Not acting?” Victoria ask to their magnae, making the girl confused.

“Who? Changmin oppa and Soo unnie? I don’t think so, they look good together, maybe they just smart in hiding their relationship I guess, but you should see how they steal glance in Come To Play before.” Krystal giggled as she remembered the moment before.

“Its still weird for me Soojung-ah, out of blue Changsoo is real. I gonna find out.” Victoria say, while Krystal shook her head.

“Unnie, I think you should give up. Changmin oppa and Sooyoung unnie is together, I knew its hard but lets move on nae?” Krystal patted her leader shoulder and she sighed in relieved when the girl smile happily

“Its me supposed to be with him. I love him. I will get him back.” Victoria mumble in her mandarin making kyrstal try to understand it.

“What is it unnie?” kyrstal ask while they walked to their practice room.

“Nothing, just old Chinese proverbs,blessing their happy life.” Victoria lied and smile as krystal seem believe her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

haaalooo fellow sages....today i update err isnt it bit long???
and a poster..yeAAAH...hihihi..thanks to superstar_k shop for create it for me...
next is trailer???? hihihi...
oh btw do you want yunjae to appear