chapter 1

ChangSoo - A baby step

The 2 idols keep sighing as they are in the room where all of SM Idol afraid the most, but for both of the idols, its not the first time they here. they have been here before but not together.

shim changmin remembered the day of tvxq break up, they being called here and he try his best to forget the day but today the memories come back and plus the reason why he here, he cant help from sighing.

choi sooyoung in other hand now she is the girl always visit this place because of her family married arrangement with siwon, her fans support and recently won bin dating rumors. and today she being called again for another rumours.

suddenly the door being pulled by outside and soon a man in early 40 enter and sit in fron the 2 idols who sit next to each other yet not talking. on the table show a plag name lee sooman president.

"so both of you knew why i called you 2 here? its regarding the rumours, to be honest i didnt expect it from you, sooyoung and you too changmin." lee soman sighed as he see the 2 idols.

"i am sorry president." choi sooyoung bow her head, asking appologize while shim changmin hissed and glared to his president.

"its not my mistake, she the one upload her fail home made cook, now i been drag together, after all jaewoon hyung there, taepoong hyunh and others." changmin show his raged.

"i have check that, thank god the picture not like hyuk iu one, or else i will slice you min. by the way do you realized that snsd fans and f(x) fans now are fighting cause of tvxq?" lee sooman ask and make the 2 idols look each other and shrugs.

"fans say we used soo to covered that changtoria is real." lee sooman say, he also cant help from sighed with his own words.

"now, we need to show to fans no one being used and no one are real, we will come up with new rumours. and both of you will be the main character." lee sooman explain and look to the couple.

"we will say that changsoo is real." lee sooman continue his words and smile happily as he agree with his creative team idea.

"what? are you kidding me?" changmin voice raised few octaved and his mismacthed lips can be seen

"sajangnim? me and sunbae what?"  sooyoung ask and yet her shivering voice can been heard.

"yes, you two as couple. dont worry our drama and creative team will help you two for some love strory and to polish your talent as couple and by this evening we will do a simple press conference."

"and guys i dont accept no this time." lee sooman cut off the tall boh who just open his mouth, and he end up hissed dissatifaction, while the skinny girl sighed imagine her own fate soon.

---------
'how can i be look lovey dovey with her, she still awkward with me. and i used to admire her silently.' -choikang changmin

'i cant even look into his eyes, gosh, he will surely know i like him soon..'- choi sooyoung