chapter 2

ChangSoo - A baby step

changmin pov

 

aish, how I will face her for at least 3 months? not to mention we will interact which each other. gosh, I dont want to get caught easily, shim changmin will never conffes easily and get caught with this feeling. hell no, no never.

 

should I blame myself for being a nice hoobae? she invite me for dinner, her homemade food, I swear I dont even realize she plan to upload that picture and why netizens so easily spot me? did they have an eagle eyes or what? by the way, why they so busy with my personl life? cant I have girlfriend? what if she really my girl?

 

err, that weird, I shrug myself and sighed again, they nothing can be done now, sooman sajangnim has instruct us what to do so, yeah I will be choi sooyoung boyfriend soon, how I wished its not start like this.

 

finally I reached our dorm and I bet jung yunho will start question me, well cant blame him, he always overly worried about TVXQ since only we 2 left, he frequently advice me not to create trouble or controversy.

 

"mind to tell me what happen ? are you both dating? did sajangnim call you? he scold you?" and I was so right,he start question me even its only my one leg step inside the hosue.

 

"hyung, how many time I told you? me and vic have nothing, she only noona to me." I sighed and sit next to him before I realized my friend is here.

 

"yahh cho thats my waffle, dont you dare to finished it." I hissed him as I saw he eat my waafle that I boight yesterday, how dare this guest, easily eat my food.

 

"you should worried over your rumours instead of this delicious sweet waffle." he smirk to me, well he knew I scared of serious jung.

 

"I heard soo being called too, do you meet her?" he ask and look me as he finsihed my waffle. cho kyuhyun will pay for this, 

 

"I did but its nothing. sajangnim just ask us about the rumours. and some other stuff." I answer lazily, and I dont want them to know about the plan, this 2 boys can be like girls if they knew especially they the one know that I like sooyoung.

 

"by the way min, do you know that vic fans and soo fans now having fan wars? they claimed the others are perfect for you. how lucky you are, your fans deciding for your wife." kyuhyun and his laugh.

 

"god, soo got nothing to do with this and why they compare this 2 girls? aish, whatever I wanna go sleep, I have to attend drama class soon."I told them as I walk to my room ignore their question regarding the class.