chapter 5

ChangSoo - A baby step

shim changmin check on his watch, he been waiting about 10 minutes, in front of snsd dorm and he knew the paparazzi now busy clicking their camera capture his image waiting in front of his girlfriend dorm and top of all midnight.

 

"mianhae oppa, cheongmal mianhae my unniedeul busy interviewing me about our relationship." sooyoung almost bow but luckily changmin pull her into his hug.

 

"silly baby, dont you know the trees and even the rock have ear and eyes? anyway how you escaped?" changmin smile and pinched the tall girl nose.

 

"I said we will answer them in special interview for sm town." sooyoung get in the car and smile, hiding her blushing cheek.

 

changmin nod as he drive to the place popular with street food, he knew any idol who dating will think this place will be their grave but since he and sooyoung already official and being granted to date, he need to show to world changsoo is real to hide the sm plan and he would like to take this as first step to know choi sooyoung.

 

as for choi sooyoung, she just played her role even she cant help being happy when shim changmin text to yoona to ask her out. and thats how the other 8 girls being papparazi asking her about their relationship. all she can do is grinning and smilling, making jessica yelled and grumpy.

 

"soo, we are here, I dont know what you like, so I decide to take you to have street food since you are shikshin just like me." changmin said akwardly as they arrived.

 

they walked together to the street and not long the people start to think the idol's there, and some of fans already take their pictures and follow them.choi sooyoung became bit uncomfortable and so do shim changmin, but he slowly hold her hand making the girl close to her and to her surprised when sooyoung hold his hand tightly, it just like protecting him from the fans.

 

they stop in fron of steamboat stall and start ordering as well greet the fans. they eat happily and sharing their food which to some of cassieopiea there shocked that food monater willing to share food, finally.

 

"she just normal girl, not like vic"

 

"victoria is pretty. what a waste." 

 

"she so skinny and just nothing in snsd not like victoria, she is leadwr and dancer too."

 

both of the idol heard the fans whisper and sooyoung cant help from frowning and look down holding her tear, she scold herself for being too sensitive. but when shim changmin talk she more than surprised.

 

"other girls might be perfect for me but I just need this simple cute and pretty to my eyes girl." changmin answer carelessly ans he keep eating the tteubokki.