chapter 7

ChangSoo - A baby step

"sica, please dont tell others ok? I will be killed by oppa if he knew I tell others about the plan." choi sooyoung begging jessica who looking her while sitting at the sofa in the studio.

 

"I need a good bribe dear." jeesica smirk naughtly watching her evil dongsaeng begging her, its rarely happen cause most of time its a vice versa situation.

 

"fine, fine. I give you my half month secret food stock ok?" sooyoung shighed.

 

"well..its good deal baby."jessica replied with her english and hug sooyoung, making the tall girl smile.

 

jessica knew something wrong somewhere when they announced changsoo in relationship. All soshi knew sooyoung not close to tvxq magnae how come suddenly they confess they in relationship. second, changmin called yoona to ask sooyoung for date, and its not hard to caught sooyoung when sica threat the tall girl to tell changmin about her admiration to him.

 

"soo, what do you think about vic? I mean if they arereal why not they go official?" jessica sk again as they do their routine.

 

"well, according to oppa, they not dating. but I dont know, he seem wanna protect everyone."sooyoung try to smile.

 

"dont tell me you are jealous soo over vic?" jessica already grinned happily.

 

"to be honest sica, I do. he seem remember and know everything about her. they dont mind having picture together in public and they can speak informally joking with each other."sooyoung stop and look down before continue her rountine but now the sadness can be trace on her face.

 

"soo, maybe this is the chances for you to make that stupid tall boy see you, the y cute and nice girl. take the baby step to his heart nae? who know changsoo will be real as in real. I am your biggest shipper arraseo?"jessica patted sooyoung shoulder and soon they hugged each other.

 

soon they continue their daily rountine since shanghai sm town is coming soon. its tiring but it worth it when they heard the fans cheer or their happy faces. so they keep practice to give the best to sm town lover.

 

"sooyoung sshi, sajangnim call you to his room, changmin sshi already there." one of the staff call choi sooyoung and stop their practice. and make they all wonder what happen now. another rumours? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

harooooo...hihi...love u all...

oh btw I wont stop writing..I think I loved my loyal subs dbsk secret lover...

I think you believe in changsoo as much I believe in them..kkk

enjoy this....and next chapter will have victoria side story..be ready...kkk