chapter 11

ChangSoo - A baby step

changmin and sooyoung spend their time together in the dance room, laughing happily watching eunhyuk and shindong gag joke or see donghae showing off his fans reaction on twitter. 

 

this big gathering rarely happen, since all of them way too busy with schedule in seoul, japan or taiwan. so when the oppurtunity given, they never waste it to gather around even just watching other since tvxq, suju and snsd is close friends to each other.

 

sooyoung and changmin sit a bit far, as they eat the fried chicken together. sooyoung feet is heal, she now back as lead dancer for her group. both of them never talk a bout the kiss in the flight yet the grew closer.

 

"oppa, dont take my chicken wing." sooyoung hissed and take the chicken from changmin plate.

 

"aish, give me your french fries then." changmin pout and try to take the food from sooyoung plate but fail when the girl turn around giving her shoulder to him.

 

changmin chuckles and he put his plate on the floor as he pull sooyoung on his lap and hug her tightly and smirk.

 

"oppa~~, people is looking, stop that." sooyoung mumble cutely and look around, lucky the group now focusing on yunho phone, talking to his beloved pretty boyfriend kim jaejoong.

 

"no, I dont want. you take my chicken, and you dont want to share your fries." changmin said as he eat the fries from her plate.

 

"I will give you, just let me go nae?"sooyoung ask cutely but she sighed seeing the magnae shook his head. 

 

"I dont want to eatnow, I want to hug my girlfriend." changmin said making sooyoung chuckle and soo the shikshin feed her the chicken a d fries.

 

they eat happily as sooyoung feed his boyfriend who hug her, ignore another couple who come to join them.

 

"I dont know you two need room that badly." kyuhyun said scrastically, making changmin glare him.

 

"yahh cho. how bout you and seo who busy texting like no tommorow." sooyoung said with her smirk.

 

"unnie, its not us who look so y on stage." seohyun said as she giggle and hide behind his boyfriend, the suju magnae.

 

"you should be like joohyun, she know how to appericiate our iness." changmin said and give his mehrong to his friend kyuhyun.

 

"no, me and seo is y." kyuhyun said confidently even he know changmin can win that tittle easily if a competition being done.

 

"proof to me kyu, then I will approve that the innocent couple has grown up."changmin said and laugh evilly.

 

Just about sooyoung wanna adding her comment, the manager of tvxq enter the room, making the situation become silent as grave.

 

"dont worry guys, just wanna tell changmin and sooyoung will be attending a special episode of romantic idol next week." the manager said and soon the room once again filled with the scream and cheering.

 

"so, you two just tell me the idea for the one day dating, and who you would like to appear as friend. so guys enjoy your rest time." the manager said as he leave the noisy room.

 

"its me who will be appear, I am kyuline president."

 

"I am his leader."

 

"ice skatting."

 

"please dont show the obvious thing, all fans know you two love to eat."

 

"have y time in hotel." 

 

all the boys and girls, from kyuhyun to yunho and taeyeon to seohyun busy giving their idea forget the couple who already run away to find some silent place.

 

"aish so busy body hyung. where do tou wanna go baby?" changmin said as he enter his car and lock it from inside, afraid any sasaeng will attack them.

 

"they so excited but so crazy. hmm, anyway you want oppa." sooyoung giggle and blush a bit seeing changmin focus on her and call her baby.

 

the couple stay silent thinking where to go until both of them look to each other and smile before saying together.

 

"coffee cojjae" and the changsoo couple laugh happily as changmin start drive to the restaurant.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

wohoho...lot of u wanna kil vic? wait..it just beginning..

how is it? funny? sorry if not...

subs and comments...