Chapter 2

Secretly in Love With You

 

Jessica walked closely behind Tiffany as the couple made their way through the busy mall. They were spending their Sunday shopping. Tiffany's eyes sparkled at every Clarence sale rack that was full of pink clothes.


"Jessie, does this one look good?" Tiffany asked, she was trying on a silk pink dress.


"Tiff, you could wear anything and make it look good." Jessica said, causing the latter to blush.


"Should I get it?" Tiffany asked, looking at herself in the mirror.


“What do you plan on wearing it for?” The older girl asked as she scanned through a variety of skinny jeans.


“Hmm...good point.”


After Jessica and Tiffany immediately linked arms with the brunette.


“Let’s go get something to eat.” Tiffany suggested with a smile. Jessica smiled and nodded.


The two girls walked into the busy food court. Tiffany looked around for a good place to eat.


“What do you feel like eating, Sica?” Tiffanny ask, browsing through the different food stands. “Or maybe we should go to a restaurant.”


“Let’s just eat here.” Jessica pointed to a Chinese restaurant that wasn’t too busy. “That way we don’t have to find a seat outside.”


“Fine with me.” Tiffany smiled.

~*~*~*~*~

Sooyoung, Taeyeon, and Sunny were sitting down, enjoying their lunch. Sunny and Sooyoung were talking about video games while Taeyeon focused on eating her food.


Taeyeon looked up at the couple that had just walked into the restaurant. Her eyes widened as she saw the raven haired girl, who was wearing her signature eye smile.


“Hey Tae, what’s up?” Sunny asked, noticing the older girl’s reaction. She followed Taeyeon’s gaze to the couple making their way to the cashier. “Oh, I see.”


Sooyoung looked up and saw Jessica and Tiffany. She frowned when she saw Jessica’s arm intertwined with Tiffany’s.


“I don’t get how Jessica ended up with her.” Sunny said with a scoff. “I expected the two of you to be together by now.”


Sooyoung’s cheeks flushed. “Wh-what? W-we’re just friends.”


“Oh, come on Sooyoung.” Taeyeon said with a smirk. “We all know you have a thing for her.”


“I do, but it’s not like I can do anything about it.” Sooyoung defended. “She loves Tiffany.”


“Don’t you know?” Sunny and Taeyeon asked, leaning towards Sooyoung.


“Know what?” Sooyoung was dumbfounded.


“Tiffany is cheating on Jessica.” Sunny whispered.


“What?!” Sooyoung tried to contain the anger that was slowly building. “What do you mean?”


“Tiff has been going out with Siwon for a couple of weeks now.” Taeyeon said.


“Does Sica know?” Sooyoung asked, gripping onto her chopsticks.


“Yeah. They’ve been on and off lately, haven’t you noticed?” Sunny asked.


Sooyoung shook her head. “We don’t usually talk about stuff like that.”


“Well, now you know.” Taeyeon said, watching as the couple sat down a couple of tables down. “How can Jessica stay with her beyond me.”


Sooyoung’s chopsticks snapped in half. She stood up and began walking away.


“Where’s she going?” Sunny asked, looking at Taeyeon with a confused look. Taeyeon shrugged as they watched their friend walked towards Jessica and Tiffany.


“She’s not going to-” Taeyeon started but was cut off.


“She is.” Sunny interrupted.


~*~*~*~*~

“Hey Tiff, Hey Jess.” Sooyoung greeted with a smile.


“Hey Sooyoungie.” Jessica said with a smile. “Whatcha doing here?”


“Taeyeon, Sunny, and I are job hunting.” Sooyoung explained. “We just stopped here for lunch.”


“That’s cool.” Jessica said, her smile slightly faded.


“Hey, do you mind if I talk with you, Tiffany?” Sooyoung asked, looking at the raven haired girl.


Tiffany raised an eyebrow. “Sure.”


“Come walk with me.” Sooyoung said, heading for the door.


“I’ll be back. Don’t worry.” Tiffany said with a smile. She stood up and followed Sooyoung out of the restaurant.


When Tiffany and Sooyoung were in a clear area, Sooyoung stopped walking and stood there in silence.


“So, what did you want t-”


Sooyoung slammed Tiffany against the wall, cutting off the older girl’s sentence.


“What the hell?” Tiffany asked, coughing from the shock of hitting the wall.


“How can you keep doing such a thing?” Sooyoung growled through her teeth.


“Wh-what are you talking about?” Tiffany asked, impatiently.


“How can you keep on cheating?” Sooyoung stated. “Don’t you know Sica...loves you?”


“Of course I know.” Tiffany said with a smirk.


“Then why do you keep cheating.”


“Just because I can.” Tiffany’s smirk grew into a menacing smile. “That way, if Siwon and I go through a hard time, I have a rebound I can go back to.”


“Y-you b-”


“Vulgar names won’t change anything.” Tiffany stated. Sooyoung scowled. “You’re only mad because you can’t have her.”


Upon hearing Tiffany’s statement, Sooyoung’s anger skyrocketed. Without a second thought, Sooyoung punched Tiffany in the jaw.


“Do you feel better now?” Tiffany asked, blood dripping down the corner of .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers and friends~

So it took me a while to finish it but here's chapter 2!

It ended in a cliffy. My girlfriend wasn't too happy about it when she read it.

I'll try to keep these updates consistant. It's hard right now since I've been a bit busy for a while now.

I had the hardest writer's block with this chapter but atleast I finished it.

Let me know what you think.

Your author,

Kirakai