Chapter 12

Infinite! You're My Oppa Season II

Hahnbee's P.O.V

I wandered around Woollim entertainment, fluttered that I'm walking on where Infinite oppas walked on multiple of times. I walked up the stairs when I saw Jisoo being dragged by someone. I squinted my eyes to take a closer look at who it was. It was Jiae unnie, Infinite oppa's old younger sibling. I quickly ducked and took baby steps to where she headed. I hid behind objects to not get caught by Jiae unnie. I saw her dragging Jisoo to the recording room. She left the door opened ajar, making me want to eavesdrop on their conversation. The way that Jiae unnie dragged Jisoo didn't look friendly. I took my phone out, put my phone on silent, and got the voice recorder out. I started recording the conversation.

"I don't like you. The moment I saw you, I just wanted to throw up." I gasped silently at Jiae unnie's sentence. Why is she being so mean to Jisoo? Is she... Jealous?

[Jiae  Jisoo]

Are you jealous that I'm Infinite oppa's new sister? It sure sounds like it.

Shut up. You're five years younger than me, you have no right to talk like that to me.

I don't know why you are so jealous. You had your own show with them, so can I have mine?

No. Infinite oppas will always be my only oppas and I will be their only younger sister.

What are you so afraid of? Are you afraid that they'll like me more than you?

*SLAP*

WHAT WAS THAT FOR?

That was for raising your voice at me.

Use words, not violence.

ARE YOU TELLING ME WHAT TO DO?

I'm just telling you that people perfer words over violence.

*SLAP*

 

I stopped the recorder and ran out of the hallway. I ran to the staircase and started bawling. Why is Jisoo getting slapped when it's not even her fault! Why is Jiae unnie being so mean to Jisoo? I thought she was nice! I started crying the ugliest way as possible. I wheezed, coughed, bawled, and screamed.

"Are you okay..?" I heard someone ask behind me. I turned around and saw Myungsoo oppa standing by the bottom of the staircase.

I closed my eyes and cursed silently under my breath. Why in the world did God choose THIS time? Why am I alone with my second bias in Infinite when I look horrible.

"Do you need a hankerchief?" Myungsoo oppa asked me as he walked up the stairs.

"I'M OKAY!" I quickly yelled at him from making him see myself any closer. "I just need to wash up," I yelled as I got up and ran around looking for the bathroom.

"IT'S ON THE RIGHT!" Myungsoo oppa yelled behind my back. 

"THANK YOU!" I yelled as I ran to the right. I arrived to the bathroom faster than I expected. I rinsed my face and looked in the mirror. My eyes were puffy and red due to all the crying. I rinsed my face some more and applyed lotion I packed with me. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Myungsoo oppa waiting couple of doors away.

"Hey, I'll buy you something to eat, what do you want?" Myungsoo oppa asked me as he put his hand out.

"You are going to get in a scandal like Sungyeolie oppa," I said as I crossed my arms.

"It's called going under cover," Myungsoo oppa said with his smirk.

He took me to the wardrobe Woollim had for Infinite oppas. The room was full of clothes, wigs, shoes, accessories, etc. 

"Jisoo told me that you're good with fashion," Myungsoo oppa said as he took a seat on the sofa. "So I was wondering if you could pick an outfit for me. You know, because a lot of people know that it's me if I wear black," Myungsoo oppa said as he scratched the back of his head.

"My honor to dress up m-" I stopped myself from saying my ultimate bias group.

Myungsoo oppa tilt his head but let it fly when I busily started picking clothes for him. I picked a white blouse and a tight gray sweater to go on top of the blouse.. I got a dark jean and handed it to him. He looked at it and gave me a satisfied look.

"You should become our stylist," he said as he took his clothes to the dressing room. I smiled and picked a black high top converse to go along with it. I picked a black hat that could covered half his face and laid it on the table. Myungsoo oppa came out of the dressing room with the clothes that I picked.

"Does this look okay?" Myungsoo oppa asked me with an uneasy look. "I don't really wear anything casual that's not black," he said as he turned 360 degrees around a full length mirror.

"That's why I got a black converse, and a black hat that'll cover half your face for you," I said as I pointed at the objects laying on the table.

"Thank's a lot!" Myungsoo oppa said as he walked towards the shoes and the hat. After he put on the shoes and the hat I laid on the table, he walked to a shelf and grabbed his sunglasses. "Let's go!"

 

 

Jisoo's P.O.V

Jiae unnie left the room and I stood there, dumbfounded at the conversation that I had with Jiae unnie. I placed my hand on the cheek Jiae unnie slapped multiple of times. I replayed the scene that happened couple of minutes ago in my head. Tears formed in my eyes. Tears weren't forming because of my cheeks that Jiae unnie slapped, tears formed because I was angry at Jiae unnie. She had no right to slap me out of jealousy. I bit on my bottom lip to let some of my anger out.

It took me couple of seconds to remember I ditched Hahnbee. I sprinted out of the room and looked around the hall, hoping to see Hahnbee. I looked everywhere in the company but I couldn't find Hahnbee. I sighed and went into a random empty room nearby. I the light and saw guitars lined up in front of me. They were accustic guitars in different color. I closed the door behind me and I picked the sky blue gituar and strummed it. It was perfectly in tune. I played random notes while I thought about what I should play. 

I should play Can You Smile!!! I strummed the intro and begain singing to Can You Smile. I got a bit carried away and started playing In the Summer and The Chaser. I looked at the door and saw that the door was open ajar. Then, I saw something move. That person heard me sing along to Infinite songs! I could be in terrible danger if that person tells the PD of YAMO! I placed the guitar down and tried chasing after the figure. When I walked out of the door, no one was in sight. I cursed under my breath and walked in the room I was just in.