Chapter 5

Infinite! You're My Oppa Season II

 

Jisoo’s P.O.V

 

I had six more hours left until I arrived at Incheon Airport. Hahnbee and I decided to talk later because it was dead silent in the airplane.  I took my notebook out and decided what to do with it. I should totally start writing a diary! I don’t want to forget this moment! I ripped the first page and grabbed my pen.

 

Dear: Diary,    

 

 It’s May 27th and I’m in the airplane. I’m sitting next to Hahnbee and I’m admiring B1A4’s album. I can’t believe that I have to be bana, B1A4’s fan name, in front of my ultimate bias… I have around six more hours until I land in Korea! I have bunch of things I wanted to do with… Infinite oppas… I’m really scared yet excited. I’m scared that they won’t like me… Yet, I’m excited that I’ll be able to see my ultimate bias and be their sister! I wonder what we’re going to do together… I can’t wait to see Dongwoo oppa!! He’s my bias now!! I love his crazy personality, laugh, and his voice!

 

Oh!! They’re handing out peanuts! I love them!! BBYONG~~

 

I thanked the flight attendance for the peanuts and munched on them. They were so freaking amazing. It’s like roasted peanut with sugar coated… I’m not sure if it’s sugar or not.

 

“Do you want some orange juice?” the flight attendance asked Hahnbee and I. We nodded and she gave us clear plastic cup and poured 100% orange juice in it. I thanked her and gulped my juice down. I seriously love the airplane! The seat is so comfy, the food is amazing, and the flight attendances are super nice. Hahnbee and I decided to look at pictures of Infinite and guess the title of Infinite songs.

 

It was Hahnbee’s turn to guess the songs. I looked through my playlist and picked Julia. In a couple of seconds, Hahnbee whispered Julia. “You’re too good,” I said as I handed her my phone.

 

“This is why I’m the president of our school’s Infinite club,” she proudly said. We giggled and continued to play Guess-the-Title. We played until we grew bored of the game. We already knew every single song, so we decided to play something else. We decided to play games on the touch screen TV in front of us and see who’ll last longer. We decided to play Tetris and it was a bit hard. The buttons were the size of a freaking midget so it was hard to press the right button.

 

“Let’s just watch movies,” I said, giving up on Tetris. Hahnbee agreed and we chose movies we wanted to watch. We decided to watch a movie called Hello Ghost.

 

The movie is about this guy that tries to commit suicide but he fails. He ends up seeing ghost and he falls in love with a nurse. The ghosts taunt him around the hospital, which was starting to kind of annoy him. He decides to grant whatever the ghost wishes to leave him alone.

 

In the end, we ended up crying and our nose got stuffy. This was so embarrassing. We were in an airplane, crying our off in public.

 

“I-I’m going to wash my face,” I said as I stood up to walk to the bathroom. I walked in the bathroom and it was small. I splashed water on my face and got some on my clothes. I wiped my face with the paper towel and threw it in the trashcan. I clicked opened the door and walked to my seat. Hahnbee was still crying. “The bathroom’s opened,” I informed her. She nodded and walked to the bathroom. I pulled my makeup pouch out and put on mist all these type of lotion. When Hahnbee came back, I gave her the lotion and she applied it on her.

 

After the movie my eyes started to hurt a little. I decided to relax by closing my eyes and listening to Infinite. After a second, someone shook me. I opened my eyes and it was Hahnbee. “We’re almost here!!! Ten more minutes!” Hahnbee almost yelled. What?? I looked out the window and saw buildings, streets and trees. I ran to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked horrible. I had oil all over my face and my hair was a mess. I washed my face with water and combed my hair with my fingers. I ran to my seat and applied lotion and makeup. I checked my teeth to see if there was anything stuck between my teeth. There wasn’t any food stuck between my teeth. Perfect!

 

 “Please fasten your seatbelt! We’re going to land any minute,” the flight attendance announced. I fastened my seatbelt and looked at Hahnbee. She was as excited as I was. I checked my surroundings to see if I was missing anything. I checked my backpack and everything I put in 14 hours ago was in my backpack.

 

We landed safely and I unfastened my seatbelt. A flight attendance helped us with taking our suitcase out of the cubbies.

 

“Thank you so much for helping us during our flight here,” I said to her.

 

“That’s my job!” she said as she gave us a perfect smile.

 

“What she said!” Hahnbee said as she gave her a perfect smile too.

 

We followed the people in the airplane, since we didn’t really know where to go. We were couple of yards away from the door. The door that had my Infinite oppas…

 

“I’ll walk out first and you can walk out a minute later,” Hahnbee said as she gave me a smile. I nodded and watched her go. I counted 60 seconds and waited until I got to zero. I walked to the door with my left hand dragging my suitcase. The door opened and I heard screaming and there I saw…

 

SungJong oppa, Myungsoo oppa, Hoya oppa, and Dongwoo oppa.

 

I walked towards them and I had all of their attention.

 

Even their fans.

 

“Are you by chance… Jisoo?” Dongwoo oppa asked. I nodded and they gave me the brightest smile. I almost fell on my knees, but I tried to keep myself strong.

 

“Welcome to our family,” Myungsoo oppa said as he gave me a hug

 

OMFG

 

I was screaming my off inside. This was really happening; the visual in my ultimate bias was hugging me.

 

However, I wasn’t the only one screaming. The fans were screaming too.

 

--

 

SungJong’s P.O.V

 

Exactly 60 minutes ago

 

“HAVE YOU SEEN MY MATCHING CHICKEN SOCKS?” Dongwoo hyung asked me. Today was the day that our younger sister was going to arrive in Korea. We were all counting down the days and when today came, everything got crazy.

 

“No,” I told Dongwoo hyung. He groaned and dug through his sock drawer. “Hyung.. It’s not like she’s going to judge you because you’re socks mixed-matched,” I told Dongwoo hyung.

 

“You never know!” Dongwoo hyung said as he gave me a look. I rolled my eyes and looked at my phone. My lock screen was a picture of us with Jiae. I had a major crush on her… However, she fell in love with Myungsoo hyung. I took care of her a lot but her attention was fixed on Myungsoo hyung.

 

“EARTH TO SUNGJONG!” Dongwoo hyung yelled in front of my face.

 

“Huh?” I said as I jerked back a little.

 

“Still looking at the picture of Jiae?” Dongwoo hyung asked me as he tsked.

 

“Yeah… I don’t know if I’ll be able to get over her,” I told him as I pressed my lock button.

 

“You will son,” Dongwoo hyung said as he randomly started dancing.

 

--

 

The cameraman filmed us getting ready to go to the airport. The PD asked us to gather around the living room. When we walked to the living room, we saw a board with dice and markers.

 

“Divide into two groups and play this board game. The winning team will get to pick up your new little sister. The loosing team has to choose where they’ll spend their first day together,” the PD said as she threw us an envelope. “This envelope has the address of where she is,” she told us.

 

“She’s in Incheon Airport,” Sunggyu hyung coolly said.

 

“Who knows? She can be in a playground or something.”

 

“She’s lying. She’s definitely in Incheon Airport,” Hoya Hyung said as he gave her a look.

 

We divided our team by doing rock paper scissor shoot. The first three to lose was going to be in the “loser” team. It was Sunggyu hyung, SungYeol hyung and WooHyun hyung.

 

“Last place Gyu!” The “Winner” team made fun of SungGyu hyung. In ranking king, SungGyu hyung was getting last place frequently.

 

As expected, the winner team won and we got to meet Jisoo first. The four of us got in our van and asked Jungryeol hyung to drive us to Incheon Airport.

 

“Are you guys excited?” he asked us.

 

“DUH!!!” we said together.

 

We arrived at the Incheon airport and we hopped out of our car. Jungryeol hyung told us that he’ll be at the exact spot as where he dropped us off. The cameraman and bodyguards hopped out the van behind us. I heard some screaming and I saw people taking pictures of us. We walked straight to the waiting spot. Her plane had arrived and some people were walking out. I looked over at Dongwoo hyung and whispered to him.

 

“Hyung… I’m a bit nervous,” I told him.

 

“Don’t be. I mean that’s what you told me,” Dongwoo hyung said as he chuckled.

 

“Is that her?” Hoya hyung asked as he pointed at a girl around Jisoo’s age.

 

“I don’t think so… That’s not how she looks like,” Myungsoo said as he showed us a picture of Jisoo.

 

“Why do you have a picture of Jisoo?” I asked Myungsoo hyung.

 

“Because… I wanted to know how she looked like so we won’t mistake someone else as Jisoo and embarrass ourselves,” Myungsoo hyung said.

 

“Okay~” I mocked.

 

Then, the door opened and Jisoo walked out. She looked around and when she saw us, she smiled.

 

Oh my… she was pretty.

 

“Are you by chance… Jisoo?” Dongwoo hyung asked her. She nodded and Myungsoo hyung stepped up and gave her a hug.

 

DAFAQ?

 

Dude!!! NOT COOL!

 

--

 

Sungyeol’s P.O.V

 

When the winner team left, we thought of good places to spend our time with Jisoo. We thought about going to amusement parks but we weren’t sure if she likes roller coasters or not.

 

“HONGDAE!” Sunggyu hyung said as he clapped his hands.

 

“We have a lot of memories in Hongdae and it’s a pretty good place! I like that place,” Woohyun hyung said as he looked at my face expression.

 

“I love it!” I said as a smile crept up.

 

“Now let’s plan on how we’re going to use our time wisely. I mean we have to practice at 12 AM,” Sunggyu hyung said as he groaned at the word practice.

 

“It’s going to be around 2 PM when we arrive at Hongdae. Every girl loves to shop so I’m guessing we’ll look around for clothes. While we do that, we’ll figure out what kind of things she likes and don’t like. We’ll also have an opportunity to ask her questions about her,” I said. Woohyun hyung and Sunggyu hyung clapped at my smart plan. “Thank you very much,” I said as I bowed.

 

“We should also buy her ice cream because I heard it’s going to be pretty hot today,” Sunggyu hyung said as he scratched the back of his head. We nodded and gave each other a satisfied look. This was going to be awesome!!

 

--

 

Jisoo’s P.O.V

 

Myungsoo oppa broke his hug and the rest of the oppas welcomed me. “I heard there was going to be seven oppas… Where are the rest?” I asked.

 

“They’re planning our play date,” Hoya oppa said. He took my suitcase and told me that he’ll drag it for me. “It’s so heavy,” I heard him mumble.

 

“It’s because it has all your cds,” I thought to myself. The camera stopped rolling and I immediately ran to Hahnbee. She was exchanging her U.S money to Korean money. I took my money out too and waited for my exchange. My mom gave me 2,000 dollars to spend. The four oppas caught up to me and asked me why I suddenly ran.

 

“This is my bestie Hahnbee,” I said as I introduced Hahnbee to them. “She’s an Inspirit,” I added.

 

“Oh really! Thanks for supporting us,” Hoya oppa said as he shook her hand. She blushed a bit and put her head slightly down.

 

“We have to get going,” Myungsoo oppa said. I nodded and waited for Hahnbee to walk with us.

 

“Look at her legs. It’s so fat,” I heard someone whisper. I looked over and saw her looking at my legs. I clenched my teeth and tried my best to ignore the person’s comment.

 

“Daebak! She’s so ugly! I can’t believe that they chose her,” another person mumbled. I could see tears forming in my eyes. I wanted to breakdown in tears but I have to be strong. Then I felt a light tap on my arm. I looked up and saw Dongwoo oppa smiling at me.

 

“Ignore them. I’ve been through a lot of those negative comments. It’s not worth to cry over,” he said as he held my hands. I was a centimeter close to falling on my knees. My bias was holding my hand…

 

OMG.

 

DAE TO THE BAK.

---

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!!!

I love the gif above :)

haha XD okay... I'm not going to make a long authors note...

Thanks for reading!!!

Don't forget to comment & subscribe~ <3

Thanks for reading you