Chapter 2

Infinite! You're My Oppa Season II

  Jisoo's P.O.V

                My school is a special school that only accepts native Koreans.  My school color is red and black. The girl students have to wear hideous uniforms. The skirt has a red and black plaid pattern. It also comes up to our knees, which freaks us out. For our top, we have to wear a white blouse that barely covers our stomach. So the teachers make us pull our skirt up above our stomach so we won’t show our stomach around. The jacket is red and black. My school lets the students choose if we want to live in a dorm or live with our parents. I live in a dorm with my bestie, but I visit my parent’s in the weekends.

                “Forget it, I ​knelt down and beat my heart that paused in front of the words of separation.
Go away; I drag myself, who is burnt with sadness that is like rotten firewood. Why is your cooled heart making my heart race and wander every day? I’m calling you, making myself stronger with love”  -The Chaser, Infinite (Dongwoo's Rap)

That is my alarm going off. I groaned and searched for my phone with my eyes closed. When I couldn’t find my phone, I opened my right eyes and searched for my phone. I found it next to my pillow, which made me feel really stupid. I unlocked my phone and turned the alarm off. I went on twitter and checked if Infinite oppas updated their twitter. They didn’t. I locked my phone and dragged myself to the bathroom. I turned the water on and took my clothes off. I my playlist, which had every single song that belongs to Infinite, and waited for the water to warm up. When the water was warm enough, I jumped in the tub and took a quick shower. The Chaser was on, which totally brought my mood up. I sang along and started dancing to the chorus. As I was dancing, I slipped on the shampoo I spilled and fell hard on my . I cursed under my breath. It made a huge sound since I’m not as light as I look. I rubbed my and tried my best to stand up. When I did, I continued to sing along but didn’t dare to dance.

“YU JISOO! YOU’RE GOING TO BE LATE!!! HURRY UP AND EAT BREAKFAST!” my mom yelled. I rolled my eyes and combed my hair for the fifth time. I was having a bad hair day and today was not the day to have a bad hair day. Today was the day that we’re going to have a W2PS Inspirit Meeting before class. You’re probably wondering what W2PS. It’s short for Wind Whisper Private School. It was all because of that stupid shampoo that made me fall and have a bad hair day today. I screamed in frustration and ran in my room. I quickly took my PJ off and put on my hideous school uniform. “DON’T MAKE ME GO UP TO YOUR ROOM AND DRAG YOU DOWNSTAIRS!” my mom yelled. I packed my things in my brown leather bag and kissed my seven beautiful oppas goodbye. It was their Infinitize poster and they all came out amazing in it. I ran downstairs and ran to the dining table. There was white rice, dried seaweed, soy sauce, water, spam and eggs. I swallowed everything that I saw and tried my best to make it to the Inspirit Meeting on time since I was in the second highest position. The first position is my bestie Hahnbee. 

 The moment my mom dropped me off my school, I ran to my school building. "STOP!" someone yelled behind me. I turned around and saw our security guard. I rolled my eyes and waited for him to come to me. He seems to hate me since he always stops me. He was taking forever, so I just ran to him to see what he has to say to me this time. “Are you a student here?” he asked me. IS HE BLIND? I’M WEARING THE SCHOOLS UNIFORM!

“YES! YOU STOP ME EVERYDAY AND ASK ME THIS EVERYDAY! DON’T YOU THINK YOU NEED TO START USING COMMON SENSE?” I said to him.

“You’re free to go,” he said as he turned around and looked around to criticize other people. I rolled my eyes again and ran to the school building. I ran to the conference room and turned the doorknob. It wouldn’t open. I was too late. I knocked on the door and hoped that they’ll open the door for me. The doorknob clicked and the door opened ajar. I could tell that it was Hahnbee since her hair’s red. Hahnbee opened the door for me and let me in the conference room. There were thirty other girls in the room and all the seats were filled. I had to stand during the meeting since that’s how Inspirits roll in my school. 

“As you guys know, Infinite did a comeback last month. It’s our duty to support them! Our goal is a triple crown for our oppas! Now all you have to do is log onto this ID that I’m handing out and voting for them every day. We also want Infinite to be in first place in Inkigayo, Music Bank, M! Countdown, etc.” Hahnbee said as she passed out a piece of paper to everyone. I smiled at Hahnbee who took time to do all this work.

The meeting ended and we had five minutes until the morning bell rang. I was walking to my dorm with Hahnbee when I encountered with Dabin and her best friend DaMin. Those two are Beauties and they’re the president and vice president in our school. “I heard you guys held a meeting for your skill less idol. Or should I even call them an idol?” Dabin asked as she looked at her nails. I was about to jump at her and rip her face off but Hahnbee stopped me.

“Look. Go away and no group will be called names,” Hahnbee said as she crossed her arms. Dabin scoffed and mocked her. Damin laughed and started mocking Hahnbee too. I got pretty pissed off and was really close to beating them up but I remembered what my uncle told me. I’m going to be with Infinite soon… I’m going to have to keep a good image right now... I grabbed Hahnbee and dragged her away from this situation. 

We arrived at our dorm and I closed the door right after Hahnbee walked in. Our room was filled with Infinite posters and their album. We had their logo all over our shoes and notebook. We also had some pillows with Infinite in it as well. I locked our door and we just stood in front of each other in silence. I could see that Hahnbee was really pissed at Dabin's comment. I was pretty pissed too but I can hold it in... "Hahnbee! Let's brighten up our mood by singing to Infinite's The Chaser!" I said as I grabbed my itouch. Hahnbee laughed and agreed with singing to Infinite. We started with Gyuzizi's part which was pretty serious sounding. We had the lyrics already memorized, so we had no trouble singing it while dancing randomly. 

"OH!!! Didn't you say that you're going to be in Infinite's You Are My Oppa SII?" Hahnbee asked me as she stopped dancing. I turned the music off and nodded my head. We started screaming and hugged each other. "I can't believe it! I wish I could follow you!!! I want to see Infinite in real life," she said as she started to whine. 

"I don't know... I'll ask my uncle right now!" I said as I ran to my laptop. I waited for it to turn on and logged on to Facebook. I clicked on my message with my uncle and asked him if Hahnbee could tag along with me. I sent my uncle the message and kept my fingers crossed. I logged off on my laptop and went to my Hello Kitty CD player. "Which album should we listen to?" I asked Hahnbee. "Infinitize," we said concurrently.

"SHUT UP!!!" our next dorm neighbor yelled at us. Her name is Areum and she's the "nerd" in our school. She studies 24/7 and always takes note in every class. Even gym. We ignored her and continued to sing off key to The chaser. I heard banging on our door, but we decided to ignore it and cranked up the volume. The door opened and Areum stood there with her arms crossed. She had her studying glasses and her bangs up in a little pony tail. "I cannot stand you people. You guys are insane and crazy over these stupid people that only knows how to sing," she said as she walked to my CD player and unplugged it. The music stopped and it was dead silent. I looked at Hahnbee and she gave the pissed off look. "Anyways. I'm moving to a quieter place," she said as she fixed her big thick glasses.

"It's your fault for picking the place where it's full of Inspirits," Hahnbee said as she stuck her tongue out. Areum just rolled her eyes and walked out the door. She slammed the door shut behind her but that didn't bother us. We plugged the cord back in and continued to dance and sing to The Chaser. "Wait, let's check if your uncle responded," Hahnbee said as she ran to my laptop. I logged on and went on Facebook. In fact he did! I looked at Hahnbee and took a deep breath. She looked pretty nervous too. I clicked on the message icon and clicked on my uncle's name.

"She's invited to come with you! Ask her parent's permission first! If she's allowed, I'll provide plane tickets for both of you!"

"I love your uncle!" Hahnbee said as she hugged me.

"I do too!" I said. We started screaming and jumped up and down. 

-----

 

 SungGyu's P.O.V

We're getting another sister... A memory flashed in my head when I was taking a ten minute break from practicing. 

-Flashback

It was break time and there was only Myungsoo, Jiae and in the living room. The cameras stopped recording and it was time for us to just talk about life and what to do. It was quiet awkward when I was stuck among Jiae and Myungsoo. Everyone, even Myungsoo, knew that Jiae was in love with Myungsoo. She thought that he loved her because he was really good to her and was an awesome brother. What she didn't know back then was that he wanted a little sister ever since he was little. He wanted to know what it was like to have a sister and to protect his sister. But Jiae totally misunderstood it and was in love with Myungsoo. That's why she always smiles like a fool whenever Myungsoo and Jiae have a little "moment" during filming.

"Oppa! Can you get me water?" Jiae asked me. I nodded and walked to the kitchen. It was obvious that she wanted to be alone with Myungsoo as much as she can. I gave her water and bumped into my manager hyung. 

"Hyung... Can you ask the camera directors to record for like ten minutes but not air it? I want to see how Myungsoo and Jiae are like when they're alone," I said to him. He thought for it a moment and nodded. I smiled and did a little victory dance while I poured the water in the cup. I handed Jiae the cup and went to our room that was filled with our members’ special comics. We were just talking to each other when we got to a topic about Jiae.

"I think that she'll get prettier in the future, but I really want her to fix her personality. It's kind of rude," Sungjong said as he scratched the back of his head. We all agreed on it and thought of a plan to get her to be less... rude... Ten minutes seemed like ten years and the PD called us to get ready to start recording. When everyone was busy entertaining Jiae, I walked to the camera director and got the tape from him. I shoved it in my pocket and joined the group that was entertaining Jiae.

After filming, we all rested. Everyone except for me. I was monitoring and looked carefully at Jiae's movement.

(Jiae     Myungsoo)

Oppa! Can you come over to my house Saturday night? I need help with homework *pouts

Just bring it here

But it's too much! I need my textbook and everything

It's going to awkward going to your house

Why?

I don't know

Just please come to my house

Can you stop whining?

If I do... You have to help me with my homework Saturday night!

Fine. Just stop whining

YAY!!

-End of Flashback

"Guys! Start dancing if you want to win triple crowns!" our choreographer yelled at the members. I just hope she doesn't choose favorites like what Jiae did. 


HI GUYS~~

Muhaha~ so I tried to make it long and such, but it never really works.. --" So yeah... Jiae (from my story) is a whiner and is in LOVE with L. Also I really wish that somewhere in US they have a private school where it's full of like.... Koreans. XD

OH! I'm going to recommend you guys some videos~~

Ailee Heaven (Feat. Infinite H)

WooHyun & Dongwoo mouthing Ailee's You Raise Me Up

Oh geez XD these boys make my days <3

Thanks for reading guys :) 

Comment + Subscribe!!! 

  

  

  

 

  

  

 

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

INFINITE

IS

COMING

BACK

!

!

!

MAN IN LOVE

I THINK IM IN LOVE!! 

THEY'RE SO ADORABLE!! >__< I CAN'T WAIT FOR THEIR COMEBACK!!!!!

NOW I'M GONNA GIVE YOU GUYS HIMCHAN KISSES FOR READING THIS CHAPTER!

 (WOW HIS LIPS ARE REALLY RED)

THANKS you FOR READING!!!