Chapter 3

Infinite! You're My Oppa Season II

 

Jisoo's P.O.V

 Even if I had 5 days and 14 hours left until school ended, I was really excited because I get to fly to Korea with Hahnbee to see Infinite. I decided to make a list of things I'm going to pack and things I'm going to buy. I got out a small notebook with the Eiffel Tower drawn on the cover. I opened it on the front page and tapped my pen to help me think.    

 "Planning already?" Hahnbee asked me as she walked out of the bathroom we share. I nodded and daydreamed of me hanging out with Infinite. A smile crept up and I squealed while pounding my heavy legs on the hard wood floor. "Mind if I join you?" Hahnbee asked me as she dragged a chair next to me. I scooted over and made space for her to join. 

"What should we bring to Korea? I already have our cds so we can get them signed!!! But I don't know what else to bring," I said as I made scribbles on the page next to my blank list of To Bring. We sat down in silence, thinking about what we should bring to Korea. 

"Let's just list down what we're gonna take with us and look through the list tomorrow," Hahnbee said as she stood up to stretch. I agreed with her and closed my notebook. I went on Facebook to see if my uncle gave me any new information. I saw my message icon colored with a number one in a red box on the right corner. I clicked on it and read the preview.

Good news and bad news... The good news is that Infinite is super excited t...

BAD NEWS!?!? I clicked on the icon and read my message.

"Good news and bad news... The good news is that Infinite is super excited to see you both. Also, the fans know that season two of You're My Oppa is coming out... Bad news... I know that you love Infinite but... You can't really show your fan love to them... You have to keep it a secret from everyone except your friend. Even Mnet doesn't know that you're an Inspirit... So please be cautious... If they find out, you might get replaced... Or the show might not even air."

What. The. Crap?

I have to pretend I'm not an Inspirit? WHAT?? I can't ask them to sign my cds? I can't like get their autograph or something? What in the world is this?

"WHAT THE CRAP? THEN WHO AM I SUPPOSE TO LIKE?" I typed furiously on my keyboard. I slammed the enter button and slammed my laptop shut. 

"What's wrong?" Hahnbee asked. 

"Infinite can't know that I'm an inspirit... This is going to be horrible," I said as I frowned. 

"I mean... At least they'll like... Not see you as their fan.. You know," she said as she rubbed my back to make me feel better. I nodded and glanced at my collection of cds.

I checked my Facebook to see if my uncle responded. He did in fact and I wasn't in the mood to read it. But I'm pretty sure it's important.. So I clicked on our message.

"I know... I'm sorry... You have to pretend that you like a group named B1A4. They're a rookie group!!! Check them out!!! I'll buy all their cds so it'll look like you really are their fan. Search them up to see their faces and memorize their birthday, blood type, what company they belong to, their nicknames, and their position."

HUR. He wants me to become a B1A4 fan when I'm like the vice president of Infinite in my school? I banged my head on my desk and started to regret this whole YAMO thingy. 

----

English/ Korean was my first period. This class is where I get to listen to my teacher blab about Konglish. She talks better in English, but since this is a Korean school, she have to teach us Korean. Honestly, I don't think they should because half this school is full of fobs. I hate having English first period, since I'm half awake. I sit farthest away from her, so I guess I'm blessed. I put my head down and closed my eyes. The bell rang and I shot open my eyes. What?? I looked around and saw everyone walking out the door. I looked at the clock and it was 8:45, when first period ends. I quickly packed my things and rushed out my class. I have art next and I have to turn in my self portrait by tomorrow.

"WAIT FOR ME!!" someone yelled behind me. I turned around and saw Hahnbee running towards me. I stopped walking and waited for Hahnbee to catch up. When she did, we started spazzing. We were singing In the Summer by Infinite.

"OH MY GOSH!!! WE HAVE TO RECORD A VIDEO OF US SINGING TO IN THE SUMMER!" Hahnbee random blurted out. I covered and looked around. My binder dropped and the papers in my binders spread all over the hallways.  I groan and bent over to pick my things up. Hahnbee bent over to help as well. I had a piece of paper next to me. I reached over to pick it up, but a guy picked it up for me. He looked up to me and we made an eye contact... He's... Daebin....

"Here," he said, still not taking his eyes off my eyes. I reached over and took the piece of paper from his hands. He smiled and continued his way to art. How do I know he has art? I DON'T STALK HIM!!! I have art with him! So that's how I know!!

"OOOOOOHHH~~~" Hahnbee said as she elbowed me. 

"Stop!" I touched my cheeks and it was burning. I looked over at Daebin and watched him talk to his friend. A small smile crept up and I watched him enter the art room. 

RING

"SHIZ!" Hahnbee and I yelled synchronously and ran to the art room.

"Late," my art teacher said as he gave me a glare. I ignored his glare, since I'm used to it. "As I was saying, I'm serious about turning your work in by tomorrow," he said as he his chin for no apparent reason. I rolled my eyes and got out my self portrait. I started drawing my hair when I heard Daebin laughing. I turned and saw Dabin and Daebin flirting. It kind of made me jealous that their names sound similar and they're close. I clenched my fist until my knuckles turned white.

"Jisoo ah... Sing Nothing's Over in your head. It'll make you feel better," Hahnbee whispered in my ear.

"NOTHING'S OVER! NOTHING'S OVER~~ NOTHING'S OVER! NOTHING'S OVER~~ YES IT IS T___T DAEBIN AND DABIN ARE GOING TO GO OUT, LEAVING ME HEARTBROKEN!!!" I thought. 

"ASDFGHJKL!!" I yelled. Everyone in the art room looked at me. Oops... I meant to blurt that out in my head... 

"What's wrong Ms.Yu?" my art teacher asked me as he walked up to me. I quickly made my hair curly. 

"Nothing Mr.Kim. My hair just got curly," I said as I showed him the drawing. He gave me his awkward smile and left. 

"This is so hard," I told Hahnbee as I faked cried. 

"It's okay!! It's May 22nd and we have five more days until we fly to Korea~~" Hahnbee said. Then she started day dreaming about Korea. Thank God our vacation is early compared to other schools. Our summer break is from May 27th to September 10th. 

----

SungYeol's P.O.V

"SHUT UP!" SungGyu hyung yelled at SungJong, who was repeating "Whenever you're down, eat lemon candy!" next to Sunggyu hyung's ear. SungJong just smiled and continued his annoying line. 

"Guys! We're going to film ranking king!" my manager yelled. 

"NEHHHH!!!" we all yelled. Myungsoo was sitting in the front. Sunggyu hyung, Sungjong and I were sitting in the middle seats, Dongwoo, Hoya and WooHyun was sitting all the way in the back. I closed my eyes, since we're barely getting any rests. 

"WAKE UP SUNGYEOL HYUNG!!" SungJong yelled. I shot open my eye and saw a large glass building. 

"This is the museum full of comic books," Jungryol hyung informed. Everyone started talking at once, probably because we're in love with comic books. Jungryol hyung parked our car and we roared out. We saw staffs taking materials out the large truck. We all bowed 90 degrees, and said annyeonghasaeyo and we'll do our best. They all nodded and continued what they were doing. 

"These are the clothes you'll be wearing for the film. You guys have two hours to look around! BE CAREFUL!" he pointed at me and Dongwoo when he said be careful. We all ran to the museum and started looking around. We all took a map that was in a transparent box below a huge map next to the main bathroom. 

"DIBS ON WALKING WITH MYUNGSOO!" I yelled.

"HOYA!" Dongwoo hyung yelled

"WOOHYUN!" Sunggyu hyung yelled.

"I'm alone :(" SungJoong pouted.

"Fine... you can join us," Sunggyu hyung said as he sighed. He giggled and squeezed himself between Woohyun hyung and Sunggyu hyung. 

Myungsoo and I were walking around, looking at comic books, when my stylist passed by. Ugh. I don't like her... She have favorites and hates styling Dongwoo hyung. It's not fair because Dongwoo hyung didn't do anything to her. She only likes Woohyun cause she loves his aegyo and his greasiness. 

"Have you seen Woohyun?" my stylist asked me. 

I stared at my comic book and answered "No" to her question. She just shrugged and walked away from me. Of course she'll ask me that. I feel like Dongwoo hyung is going through a lot of things. Hard things. SungGyu hyung and Myungsoo is well known in our group. So is SungJong, because of his milky white skin, skills for learning girl group dances, and the dance that Jokwon sunbaenim always do. 

"YAH! I'm leaving," Myungsoo yelled. I looked up realized that Myungsoo wasn't next to me anymore. 

"W-WAIT!" I yelled as I put the comic book I was reading.

----

[A/N]

Guys... I'm sorry I'm not updating a lot these days... I promise I'll update more since its...

SPRING BREAK!!!

    

OH MY GOSH I LOVE INFINITE'S NEW SONG!!!!! ALSO SUNGYEOL LOOKS AMAZING!!

  

 

I'm being random but this is so funny XD

                                                                   (kekekekekek XD)

 (keke Dongwoo's random hands)

  

   [Random GIF I LOVE]

[COMEBACK LIST]

B.A.P   Infinite   B1A4  <---- YES YES YES "COMEBACK AGAIN" SOON!! (See what I did there ;) But I'm pretty sure it didn't even make sense --")

If you have a question feel free to ask :)

New Character Info

-Daebin: The guy that Jisoo likes

-Infinite's Stylist- Don't get me started --" There was a rumor that she doens't like Dongwoo... T_T

-B1A4- My other bias group!!! They'll kind of come out more in this story :) BE PREPARED!!!

---

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING you!!!!!!

 

-----

https://soundcloud.com/amnuguseyo/b-a-p-zero-one-shot-coma-piano  <--- AMAZING!!!