Chapter 9

Infinite! You're My Oppa Season II

Hahnbee's P.O.V { Still}

We gathered up at a cafe and we were the last group to arrive.

"Jisoo ah!!! What happened to your knee?" I screamed as I pointed at her knee. She had a humongous bandage stuck on her knee.

"I fell... A-"

"She fell. This guy that had this cap and this hoodie ran into her," Dongwoo oppa said, finishing Jisoo's sentence.

"Did he have a black hats on cap by any chance?" I asked them. Maybe it was him..

"OMG YES!!!" Jisoo screamed.

"Dude... He called me and Myungsoo sunbaenim," SungYeol oppa said as he sipped on Dongwoo oppa's coffee. 

"He also called us sunbaenims when we enterfered him..." Hoya oppa said as he looked at each one of us.

Whoa.... What the crap..?

"He's definately an idol. Probably debuted 2011-2012. We'll figure it out soon, he'll come up, Gyuzizi said as he crossed his legs. "By the way, did you figure out what Jisoo likes?" SungGyu oppa asked, unfolding his legs.

"About that... We couldn't really go anywhere becasue Jisoo hurt her knee," SungJong oppa said as he pointed at Jisoo's knee.

"Ugh. So we don't know what Jisoo likes?" WooHyun oppa said as he rest his chin on his palm. 

"Uh... We know that Jisoo likes B1A4," Myungsoo oppa said as he glanced over at her.

"Oh! They did a comeback with Baby Good Night! They're probably going to be in Music Bank the day after tomorrow!" Hoya oppa said as he snapped his finger.

"Wait... The guy... he said to see him in KBS... And in KBS, they have Music Bank... Is it a member from B1A4?" SungYeol oppa almost yelled.

"Yah... It's not like just us and B1A4 did a comeback. F(x) sunbaenim did a comeback, Wonder Girls sunbaenims did a comeback, Gna sunbaenim did a comeback, TaeTiSeo sunbaenim did a comeback, Teen Top and Apink did a comeback..." SungGyu oppa listed. 

"Oh... True..." SungYeol oppa said.

"But he was wearing a Hats On cap... B1A4's sponsering that cap," Jisoo said.

"A lot of celebrities wear Hats On dear," WooHyun oppa said to Jisoo.

NAM.GREASE.OVERLOAD.

"Eh... Whatever~ We'll figure it out soon~ Let's go back to our dorm," SungGyu oppa said. We all agreed and gathered up our things and left the cafe.

≈≈≈≈≈          

(≈≈≈≈≈   means filming)

 

Jisoo's P.O.V

When we got home, the cameras started recording.

"I'm hungry," SungYeol oppa yelled out the moment the cameras started to film.

"Me too!" I said as I placed my right hand over my stomach.

"Let's play rock paper scissor shoot and the two losers have to buy snacks!" Myungsoo oppa said with a huge smirk on his face.

OH IT'S ONNNNN

BRING IT ON FLOWER BOY!

--

"Remember to buy a lot of drinks and good food!" Myungsoo oppa yelled at me.

Yes. I lost and so did SungYeol oppa. He put on a cap and a jacket to cover himself. I just packed my money, phone and put on my flip flops. We headed to a nearby mart to buy some snacks.

"Let's buy ttuckbokki and kimbap and eat it by ourselves," I said with a huge smile. SungYeol oppa giggled and agreed with me. We stepped in the mart and walked to the snack corner. We squated down to look at the bottom shelf.

"Omg... Dude the girl that was with Infinite in the airport and Hongdae is so ugly. Like I'm better looking then her. Omfg, did u see the picture with Myungsoo oppa hugging that girl? ugh. I should've been in her spot.Like to be honest, she's not hideous but she's still ugly. She's also like really chubby! How much does she weigh; a ton? I hope she isn't Infnite's new little sister or I'll seriously kill myself. Oh. If I kill myself, you have to make an anti cafe for that girl. It's annoying how she flirts with our Infinite oppas."

I didn't even know who that was but she's totally trash talking me. My face got hard and I stood up. I ran out of the snack corner and came face to face with that trash talking girl. She looked stunned and shocked to see me.

"I don't even know you and you're trash talking me as if you know me. That's so wrong on so many levels," I said as tears dropped. 

"Jisoo ah..." I heard a voice say behind me. I was positive that it was SungYeol oppa but I didn't want to look back. I walked pass those two gossip girls and looked for a place to sit. I walked to a tree and sat down next to the tree. I leaned my back against the tree and closed my eyes. I never knew this was going to be so hard. All I thought about was meeting Infinite oppas and knowing them. I never thought about the hate I was going to go through.

A few minutes passed but I was still upset and mad at what that girl said. This especially.

"Ugh. I should've been in her spot."

I wiped away my tears and spaced out. 

"Jisoo ah... There you are." I looked up and saw SungYeolie oppa standing in front of me. "Here. Take this," he said as he handed me papico, a korean tube ice cream that taste like chocolate. I smiled and thanked him for the ice cream.

"Are you okay..? What those girls said was pretty harsh," he said as he sat down next to me. 

"I'm fine," I said in a weak voice.

"Don't say that. I hate fake smiles and fake words. Just tell me how you're feeling," SungYeol oppa said in a bit annoyed voice.

"Wow... You remind me so much of Hahnbee, it's not even funny," I said as I looked over at him.

"I-I do?" he stuttered. I smiled and nodded at him. "Now let's go to Kimbap Heaven and eat something. I'm starving," I said as I stood up. SungYeol oppa stood up as well and handed me a plastic bag.

"It's light. Don't worry," he said. I smiled and took the plastic bag from his hands. 

--

"Let's eat cheese ramen, tuna kimbap and *laboki!" Sungyeol oppa said as he pointed at the menu.

--

WAIT! BEFORE I CONTINUE, I HAVE TO TELL YOU WHAT A LABOKI IS.

If you do... then you can scroll down and continue reading.

Laboki. A combination of ttuckbokki and ramen noodles. 

[Source: Tumblr]

----

"We should give the left overs to the ones that didn't come with us," I said with my little evil voice.

"This is why you are my little sister," SungYeol oppa said as he high fived me. I laughed and we started opening up to each other and talk about our lives and what we like and what we dislike.

"I have two things to say. I actually don't like it when fans invade my personal space or my personal life. It just annoys me... Like right now, there are like two fans roaming around us," he whispered as he glanced over at two inspirits with their phones in their hands.

"What's the other one?" I asked him.

"I don't like the color yellow. I like pink," he said proudly.

"Awwwhhhh~~ You are such a choding man!" I said as I lightly punched his arm. "Don't ever grow that image out. I seriously love it," I said.

"What. Is liking a color pink a sterotype thing for chodings?" SungYeol oppa said as he bit on his rice cake.

"Maybe," I said as I shrugged.

"Here... Put this on," sungYeol oppa said as he handed me his jacket. "Put the hoodie on and try to sit in an angle where people can't see your face."

I nodded and did as he said. As we were eating, more and more girls came in Kimbap heaven and circled around us a bit.

"Are you sure this is SungYeolie oppa?" one of the girl asked another girl.

"I'm positive! Then why else would he wear a hat in this super hot weather?" the girl replied. 

"Probably becasue of the sun?" 

"There is no freaking sun at ten in the afternoon," the girl said as she slapped the girls head. 

That made me flinch a bit. Why would she hurt that girl? Hitting someone elses head will make that person stupider. It was hard for me to eat my food with all these people circling around me.

"Wait... Who's that girl sitting right in front of SungYeolie oppa... Don't tell me that they're dating," a girl whispered. I chocked on the red pepper paste and started to cough my off. SungYeol oppa immediately handed me my water and I lightly bowed to him and tried to drink my water.

"You okay?" he asked me. I nodded and continued to eat my labokki, kimbap and cheese ramen. 

"Can we have a to-go box?" I asked the ajumma. She smiled and handed me a silicone to-go box and a plastic bag. I dumped the left over labokki and kimbap in the to go box and put it in the plastic bag.

"Let's go!" SungYeol oppa said as he stood up. I stood up as well and we walked out of kimbap heaven and headed home. However... those girls started following us. WHAT.THE.CRAP. 

"Just follow what I do okay..?" 

"Okay..." I responded.

"Drop the food down," he said.

"WHAT!?! NOT THE FOOD!" I whispered.

"Drop it or it'll be harder for us to escape those girls," he said. I nodded and threw away the food in a nearby trashcan.

"On the count of three... Run. 1...2..3!"

SungYeol oppa held my wrist and we started running. This kind of reminded me of sesame player when they tried to run away from the managers. We totally forgot about the camera man and we ran as fast as we could. When we ran to a nearby park, we stopped running and looked around to see where we should go. The only good hiding place was the bathroom. We split up and I walked to the girls bathroom. I pulled my cell phone out and hugged it. I went into a stall, locked it and sat on the toilet. Few minutes passed and I was starting to get a bit tired. I started playing games when I heard the door open. I froze and tried my best not to get caught. What if it's those girls?

"Ugh... We lost them... Do you think we should like upload this picture on the internet? It'll probably get a lot of attention since we don't know this girl's identity," a girl said. Is she talking about me..? Nahh... It'll probably be someone else... "I can't believe that SungYeol oppa will even talk to that girl. Ugh. She's so annoying... She's lucky that the sasaeng fans don't know about this... Or she'll be like dead meat."

I'm going to be a dead meat...? I don't want to be a dead meat T^T

"Let's go and look for SungYeol oppa and that girl." 

"What if that girl's like going out with him? Cause like when she was chocking on her ttuckbokki... He like handed her water and like he was being really friendly to her and such.. They better not be dating," this girl said angrily.

"Let's pray she's not, or we'll seriously kill her and hate on her," a girl said coldly.

"Maybe she's Infinite's new sister... like you saw the camera man.. right?"

"Yeah. Leggo."

A few seconds later, I heard the door close and it became silent. I sighed and looked at my phone. This was going to be tough..

I walked out of the bathroom and I looked around to see if I could see SungYeol oppa anywhere. Nada.

I sighed and sat on the stairways and waited for SungYeol oppa. Couple of minutes passed but it felt like years.

"Yah! Why are you sitting there? It's dirty!!" SungYeol oppa yelled as he immediately grabbed my arms and lifted me up. 

"I was waiting for you FYI," I said as I used my hands to get rid of the dirt on my pants.

"You could've called me," he said as he showed me his phone.

"I don't have your phone number doofus," I said as I showed him my phone. 

He's so stupid...

---

We arrived and everyone cheered but stopped  when they saw that we didn't have any black plastic bag with us.

"Where is the food?" Myungsoo oppa asked.

"We got chased by fangirls yo," sungYeol said as he took his shoes off.

"Oh my gosh! Jisoo ah! You're like... SWEATING!" SungJong oppa said as he pointed at my forehead.

"Haha.. I had to wear this hoodie to kind of... hide my face," I said as I took my hoodie off.

"Why are you wearing a hoodie? You're going to be aired as our sister soon... LOL," Hoya said as he started cracking up.

-_-

I'm stupid... Aren't I...

OTL

----