Chapter 8

Infinite! You're My Oppa Season II

Hahnbee's P.O.V

I was FREAKING OUT. My ultimate bias was standing RIGHT next to me, and the visual of my ultimate bias was standing on my right!!! We were walking around with people taking jablillions of pictures of us. 

NOOOO I'M UNPHOTOGETIC T^T

"Can we go into that stationery shop over there?" I said as I pointed at a bright pink shop.

"Eh..?" Myungsoo oppa said as he started to back away a bit. 

"It'll be fine~ let's do it for Hahnbee," SungYeol oppa said as he grabbed Myungsoo's wrist and dragged him to the bright pink stationery shop. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG ERMAGWAD ERMAGWAD ERMAGWAD!!! DID SUNGYEOL OPPA JUST SAY... "For Hahnbee??" I think I'm seriously going to start fangirling T^T "Yah! Are you coming??" Sungyeol oppa yelled at me, bringing me back to reality.

When we walked in the stationery shop, it was like heaven. There were all these posters and unofficial goods for idols! The one that caught my eyes the most was Infinite posters, Infinite name tag, Infinite socks, Infinite pens, etc. I wanted to whip out my wallet and buy all these beautiful creatures but I remembered... I can't because Idon't have a wallet, just a lot of money stuffed in a white envelope. I sighed and looked around the shop more. OMG I found... a photosticker booth! 

"DUDE!! WE HAVE TO TAKE PHOTOSTICKERS!!" I yelled as I grabbed Myungsoo oppa and Sungyeol oppas wrist and dashed to the booth. Wait... What did I just do..? I JUST GRABBED THEIR WRIST!! O__O ERMWAGOODNESS!!!

"Wow... You’re really strong," Myungsoo oppa said as he held the wrist that I grabbed.

'I'm sorry..." I apologized. 

We got in the booth and we started taking pictures... But... I came out super stupid. The two oppas came out perfect... No wonder why they're celebrities... 

We started decorating and I let everyone decorate two pictures. When Sungyeol oppa finished decorating, he handed me the pen and I heard my heart thumping urber loud. I first wrote down the date...

“DUDE!! HURRY UP!! TIMES TICKING!!” Sungyeol oppa yelled at me as he pointed at his 

 

imaginary watch. I laughed and continued decorating our picture. When we finished, we got our 

 

printed sticker picture and we looked over them. “We should totally buy new cases and like stick 

 

a sticker on the case!” Sungyeol oppa said as he looked over at the phone case section.

 

W...WHAT..? W.H.A.T?

 

MY FACE STICKED ON SUNGYEOL OPPA’S PHONE CASE..?

 

B.R.B

 

I CAN’T SEEM TO CONTAIN MY FEELS. 

 

“Hahnbee... Are you okay?” Myungsoo oppa asked me as he placed his hand on my shoulder.

 

A.S.D.F.G.H.J.K.L  CAN'T BREATHE.  

 

CAN'T BREATHE

 

“Hahnbee... Hahnbee... TALK TO ME HAHNBEE... HAHNBEE!! ARE YOU OKAY!?!” Myungsoo oppa yelled in my ears.

 

“Huh?” I said as I snapped back to reality.

 

"Huh... Oh... I was thinking about... You know.. Life," I answered as I gave them my nervous look. They looked at me suspiciously but shrugged it off.

 

"Let's choose cases!" Sungyeol oppa said as he walked to the case section. I heard screaming as I walked along with Sungyeol oppa and Myungsoo oppa's side. There were people taking pictures and whispering to each other. Some people gave me death glares.

 

"I want this black case for my iphone," Myungsoo oppa said as he took a simple black glossed case.

 

"You would..." I muttered as I looked for a pretty phone case.

 

"What did you just say?" Myungsoo oppa asked.

 

"I’m an inspirit. Duhhh I know these stuff," I said.

 

"Plus you are well known to like the color black. Have you seen your airport fashions? Sigh.. You are a fashion terrorist," Sungyeol oppa said as he 'comforted' Myungsoo oppa. When he finished 'comforting' Myungsoo oppa, he picked a pink case. 

 

"What color do you want?" Sungyeol oppa asked me. 

 

"Purple," I said without hesitation. Even if that is Hoya's favorite color... It's sort of mine too. My favorite color is purple and blue but the purple case looks prettier... so...

 

"That's Hoya's favorite color..." Sungyeol oppa said in a bit disappointed voice. Why was he disappointed?

 

“Haha I know. I’m a freaking inspirit!” I said again.

 

"It's not like Hoya owns the color purple," Myungsoo oppa said as he handed me the purple case I wanted. I smiled at him and grasped on the purple case and gave him a smile.

 

"You have a pretty crooked smile Jisoo's friend," Myungsoo oppa said as he patted my head with his big, warm hands.

 

ASDFGHJKL DUDE! DUDE. HE JUST CALLED MY UGLY SMILE BEAUTIFUL! MY SMILE IS BEAUTIFUL!! ASDFGHJKL

 

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m74c0vgcdz1rt8f9l.gif

 

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwezyk3abi1qhp8ju.gif

 

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcmlduD1xT1qihztbo1_400.gif

 

 

As we were smiling and picking cases, someone burst in the stationery shop. What the... He had a black hoodie on and was a bit short looking. He put his hoodie over his cap so he looked like a serial killer. 

 

ERMAGWAD... WHAT IF HE KILLS ME??

 

He also had a black Hats On cap. Hats On is a popular cap/hat shop that a lot of Koreans go to. He looked around the store, freaking out. When he looked over at us. He stopped freaking out and immediately ran to us. 

 

"What the..." I heard Sungyeol oppa mutter.

 

"SUNBAENIM!!! ANNYOUNGHASAEYO! I apologize that we can't look at each other face to face since I'm covering my face, but I'm being chased by bunch of... Ooh.. They’re coming... See you in KBS!! BYE SUNBAENIM!!" the guy yelled. All three of us had a shocked/ scared face on until he disappeared out of our face.

 

"Sunbaenim..? He's definately an idol," Sungyeol oppa said as he glanced over at the direction that the guy ran to.  

 

"It's almost time to go!!!" Myungsoo oppa said as he looked at his watch. We quickly gathered up all the things we wanted to buy and Sungyeol oppa took out his credit card to pay.

 

"OOHHHHHHH~~" I oohed. 

 

"Yah... Lee Sungyeol... I'll pay since I get the most money in Infinite," Myungsoo oppa said as he snatched Sungyeol oppa's credit card away from his hands.

 

"Yah... Kim Myungsoo... First of all... I'm older than you. Second of all, I can still pay for this," Sungyeol oppa said as he snatched his credit card out of Myungsoo oppa's hands. I giggled at the sight of this and immeiately remembered Myungyeol. They were so freaking cute.

 

Myungsoo oppa ended up buying our cases and photo stickers. As we were heading to the cafe that we decided to meet in, Myungsoo oppa randomly started cracking up.

 

"What are you laughing at L?" Sungyeol oppa asked.

 

"Remember Jisoo crying? IT WAS JUST HILARIOUS XD" Myungsoo oppa said as he started cracking up more. I joined him and so did Sungyeol oppa...

 

http://ultimatedogsilencer.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/text_spacer.gif

 

Four Hours Ago

 

When we were walking back from the cafe, Jisoo was busy talking to SungJong oppa and Dongwoo oppa. I was left behind by myself. 

 

"Hi," SungJong oppa said as he walked to me. I smiled and said hi to him.

 

"You're an inspirit? How are you like so calm? Anyways, We just planned to do a secret camera on Jisoo. We are going to pretend to fight and see how Jisoo will react. We're going to tell her later that it was just a secret camera. Are you in?" SungJong oppa asked. A smile crept up and I immediately nodded. 

 

"Sweet," SungJong oppa said.

 

Two Hours Ago

 

Jisoo was crying her off. I felt a bit guilty that I joined the secret camera. 

 

"Jisoo ah... It was just a secret camera..." SungGyu oppa said as he placed a hand on her. She stopped crying right away and looked up at us.

 

"YOU GUYS ARE SO MEAN T^T" Jisoo yelled as she covered her face and started crying more. 

 

What did we do...

 

"This is our way to like welcome you Jisoo ah~" SungJong oppa said.

 

"Stop crying... Please," Hoya oppa said as he grabbed Jisoo's wrist and pulled her hands away from her face. Her face was covered in snot and tears.

 

"T^T I LOOK UGLY.... LET GO OF ME," Jisoo said as she tried to break her hands free from Hoya oppa's grasp.

 

"Of course you look ugly. Girls look prettier when they're smiling," WooHyun oppa said.

 

OH.... GREASY NAM... 

 

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6x8twunGl1qfbsl5o1_400.gif

 

"Whatever... I'm going to wash my face," Jisoo said as she walked to the bathroom.

                                                                                                                                                                        

End of flash back...

 

----

 

SungYeol's P.O.V

 

The reason why I wanted to paste the sticker picture on my case is because I want to treat her better. Even if she's my new little sister's best friend, I couldn't really treat Jiae right. We don't really have a lot of artifacts. I want to make her and Jisoo's summer vacation the B.E.S.T summer vacation she ever had. 

 

Wait... The guy... His voice sounds familiar...

 

Who is he..?

----

Guys I'm so sorry T^T I didn't update for like 2 months....

 

T^T Thanks for staying with me though..

 

I love you guys <3

I just didn't expect my summer to be a bit busy... 

I need to go to the library soon (Hurray -_-)

and I have to study there but hehe screw studying~ I'm writing fanfic in my notebook and updating.... 

 I love you guys so much!!

 

 

 

BEST TEASER EVER 

ASDFGHJKL