Chapter 16

Infinite! You're My Oppa Season II

SungGyu's P.O.V

I glanced over at Jisoo and she was sleeping. Her eyes were closed, and I saw how her long eyelash curled up. Her head tilted to her left and she looked uncomfortable. I took the juice from her hand and placed it on top of Myungsoo's table. I took Jisoo and laid her gently on the bed Jisoo was sitting on. I put a thin blanket over her in case she gets cold in her sleep. I sat by the edge and looked at her. As I glanced at her, I started to wish she was my own sister. She does have a little stubbornness, but she has so many positive things about her she haven't discovered yet. A smile spread on my face and I lightly patted her arm and hummed a lullaby for her. She was old enough for me to not sing her a lullaby, but to me, she looked like a four year old. 

After I finished my lullaby, I walked out the room to give her some space to sleep. When I closed the door behind me, all the attention went to me.

"HYUNG! WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO TO EACH OTHER?" Woohyun asked me as he gave me the "look".

"Nothing happened. We just had a talk and she fell asleep," I answered as I placed the cups in the sink.

"Wow, you must've been really boring for Jisoo to fall asleep," Howono chuckled as he flipped through the channel.

"What did you say, punk?" I said as I shot him a look  

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5l7uuinO51r3xllho3_250.gif

"Nothing~" Howon hummed as he stopped at a channel he found interesting. I rolled my small eyes and washed the cups. The talk I had with Jisoo kept flashing through my head. It felt good to know that Jisoo trusted me, and it felt good that she wasn't uncomfortable to let out what was bothering her. Wait, what if she was uncomfortable but she just blurted it out because she was scared of me or something. I hoped she isn't scared of me and she is comfortable with me.

"Oh, you missed the episode didn't you, hyung?" SungJong asked me. 

OH SHIZ.

I DID.

"Yeah," I grumpily said as I made a sad face. 

"Hyung, the camera men came over to shoot our reaction..."

THIS CAN'T BE GOOD. INSPIRITS ARE GOING TO REALIZE THAT JISOO AND I WEREN'T WATCHING IT. THEY MIGHT HAVE A MISUNDERSTANDING. I whipped out my phone and called my manager hyung. I ran into an empty room and closed the door behind me. I nervously waited for JungRyoul hyung to pick up his phone.

 

"Hello?"

"HYUNG!" I yelled.

"Yo~"

"IT'S NOT TIME FOR YOU TO BE YOING ME!!!"

"What did the members do this time?"

"No, I made a mistake."

"What kind of mistake?"

"I was privately talking to Jisoo in a separate room while YAMO was on, and apparently the camera men were over filming their reactions."

"Oh my gosh, Kim Sunggyu!" 

"What should I do? Fans are going to like figure out that Jisoo and I weren't there! There's going to be a misunderstanding!"

"I'll talk to the chairman about this. You two come over to the company secretly early in the morning, alright?"

"Okay hyung. Thanks a lot."

 

I sighed when the phone call ended. Jisoo was going to go through more horrible things and this time, it's actually my fault. I walked out of the room and sat on the couch with the other members.

"What are you going to do?" Myungsoo asked as he nibbled at a piece of chip.

"It's a secret."

 

 

NEXT MORNING

It was four and the other members were forced out for an exercise by the other manager hyungs. I woke Jisoo up and woke up the moment I shook her. Her hair was all over her face and she looked like a lion, but it was still cute. I told her to take a shower and wash up because we were going somewhere. I didn't want to tell her where we were going yet. When she was all ready, we hopped on our other van and headed to the company. I made multiple eye contacts with JungRyoul hyung, but I looked away. I was nervous about what was going to happen. Jisoo still seemed confused about what was going on. I wanted to tell her what was going on, since she kept looking over at me, but I couldn't. I knew that telling her in the van was better than telling her in the company, but my mouth wouldn't open up.

"You guys are going to talk with the chairman about yesterday," JungRyoul hyung informed when he noticed that I was rubbing my thumbnail with my thumb, which was a sign that showed my nervousness. 

"For what?" Jisoo asked, still confused about everything.

"So, YAMO was on while you two were privately talking, and the camera men were shooting reactions of the members watching it. We have to go to the chairman and explain everything and then request Mnet to delete their reaction scene." I sighed when I saw Jisoo's face hardening up. Maybe, I shouldn't have asked her to talk separately. Maybe, I shouldn't have talked with her for too long. Maybe... I shouldn't have developed feelings that cross the border of brother-and-sister relationship. The age difference between us is ridiculous. It's like 9 years! How can a young girl like Jisoo shake my heart?

I silently looked out the window for the whole ride, trying to convince myself that I don't have any feelings for Jisoo other than a family kind of feeling. We parked in front of the company and hopped out of the van. The sasaeng fans weren't by the company, which put some stress out, since I didn't want anyone to know about this other than manager hyung and Jisoo. The three of us went to the chairman's room in silence. The halls I walked seemed shorter than I thought. I used to think the hallways in Woollim Ent. was long as heck.

"We're here," JungRyoul hyung said as he stopped in front of the chairman's door. I could feel cold sweats running down my back and my hands getting clammy. Manager hyung lightly knocked on a door and opened the door. He shoved Jisoo and I in the door and immediately shut the door behind us. I looked up at the chairman and looked right back down when I saw his face. 

"Sit." The two of us quickly grabbed a seat