Chapter 10

Infinite! You're My Oppa Season II

Jisoo’s P.O.V

I hate life. My life is now ruined. The world is going to blow up and we’re all going to die. Guess what just happened? Here I am, under my blanket, looking through the web, and I see in the corner of my eye, a post about Infinite. Without even thinking about what the post was about, I click on it and a picture popped up. It was a picture of Sungyeolie oppa biting on a piece of rice cake and I saw my back covering half of Sungyeolie oppa’s face. This was happening, this is live. Those girls really did post those pictures and now, my life is ruined. Some Inspirits are seriously going to bury me alive. Infinite oppas were in their radio schedules so I was left alone with Hahnbee. We decided to sleep, since we were starting to get a bit tired. It’s actually morning in the U.S, but since we were busy playing with Infinite oppas, we put our sleep to the side.

Hahnbee was already knocked out, so I didn’t even bother to tell her about this. I knew if I told her this, she was going to freak out since her bias in Sungyeol.  I sighed and locked my phone. I’m officially scared for tomorrow. I’m going to die at the age of 16. Should I text my mom and tell her that I love her and confess to her for all the bad things I did to her?

The door to our room suddenly creaked open and I stopped breathing. Who opened the door? Why is that person in here?

“Do you think she’s sleeping?” Myungsoo oppa asked someone. I could tell who was who, since I’m smart like that.

“I think she is. I hope she is, because I don’t want her to see the article that’s rapidly spreading on the internet,” Sunggyu oppa worriedly said.

I couldn't believe it. How would Hahnbee react to this when she hears this news? What if she actually doubts me and thinks Sungyeol oppa and I have a thing. What if she unfriends me? I got off my bed and headed to my backpack. I got out my journal I packed earlier and grabbed a pen. I went in the closet, found an empty spot, my flashlight, and wrote on my journal. I couldn't focus because my mind was already busy with panic and worry that it was starting to take over me. I slid the closet door open and crawled to my bed I shared with Hahnbee. I grabbed my phone and my earphone to calm me down. I tried my best to do it as quickly and quietly as I could to not wake Hahnbee up. I B1A4's first mini album when I reached inside the closet. I turned it on and started humming to it, since I'm somewhat a Bana.

           Dear Diary:

Today's day one of meeting Infinite oppas and it's not good. NOT GOOD I SAY! Scandals are coming out all over the internet and out of every member in Infinite, its Sungyeol oppa. Sungyeol as in Hahnbee's bias! What if she like doubts me and what if she ditches me? I don't want to lose my best friend! I have to act like a Bana and have to fangirl over them. I memorized their title songs because I didn't want them to suspect me or something. Anyways, today was good. Sungjong oppa and Dongwoo oppa went on a date with me! It was actually really fun! I bumped into a guy in the date. He looks familiar but I just can't catch it. Anyways, I'm just really sad that I can't be like in love with Infinite in this program.

-Jisoo

 

I sighed at the thought of this mess. This wasn't what I wanted. I wasn't striving to ruin Sungyeol oppa's image, or Infinite's image! Heck to the no! It's those crazy sasaeng fans that are ruining their own precious oppa's images. I groaned and rest my eyes by gluing them shut.

"Jisoo ah!!!!"

"Jisoo ah!!!"

"Jisoo ah!!!!"

"Jisoo ah!!! Where are you?

"YU JISOO!!! WHERE ARE YOU?"

"REPLY TO ME YU JISOO!!! HA... SEE WHAT I DID THERE HOYA?"

"WHERE ARE YOU!?!"

I shot open my eye and looked around my surroundings. I had fallen asleep in the closet when I was just resting my eyes. I quickly hid my diary and unplugged my earphones out of my ears and ran outside.

"I'm here," I mumbled as I stretched my upper body. I opened the door and walked out while rubbing my eyes. I saw everyone looking for me around the house. I saw everyone except Dongwoo oppa. 

"Where were you?" Hoya oppa asked me as he quickly ran up to me.

"I was... sleeping," I said as I pointed at the room door. 

"I didn't see you sleeping in your room. Anyways, wash up and get ready to leave," Sunggyu oppa said with a relaxed face.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I looked around the six oppa that stood near me.

"We're going to the company," Sungyeol oppa said as he tapped on his phone. "I'll call Dongwoo hyung."

"Where's Dongwoo oppa anyways?" I asked as I yawned. It's never a good idea sleeping with earphones on when you're tired.

"He went out to look for you," Myungsoo oppa said as he switched the tv channel. I nodded and went in my bathroom to wash up. I some new songs that I liked and turned the water on and turned it midway to make it warm. I combed my hair to untangle before I took a shower. I took my clothes off and went inside the tub and started doing my daily shower routine. It felt good to wash up since I didn't get the opportunity to do yesterday. I hummed along to some songs and massaged my scalp in the warm water. When I finished washing up, I put my pajama back on to cover myself and walked out with a towel wrapped around my head. Everyone looked at me and started laughing at me.

"What!?!" I asked insecurity as I held on my towel, hesitating on unwrapping it or not.

"It's not the towel stupid. It's how you wore your shirt! You wore it backwards," Sungyeol oppa yelled as he pointed at my shirt. I looked down and he sure was right. I covered my face and quickly ran in my room. I dug through my suitcase and got out a simple outfit. My outfit was a sleeveless white shirt with black shorts. I dried my hair halfway and put my bang up. I applied some tint on my lips and grabbed my phone charger, earphones, journal, and some emergency stuff in a bag and walked out of my room. Dongwoo oppa and Hahnbee was taking their shoes off in the doorway.

"Hey! Where were you?" Hahnbee asked as she frowned at me. "I got really worried."

"I'm sorry, I fell asleep in the closet," I whispered to her, too embarrassed to tell Infinite oppas where I was actually sleeping. Hahnbee laughed and pulled up a black plastic bag in front of her.

"We bought ice cream," Dongwoo oppa said as he lifted another black plastic bag in front of me. "Hahnbee told me that you love ice cream." 

I nodded and quickly looked through the selection of the ice cream. I grabbed my favorite ice cream called ppa-pee-co. I quickly on it and admired the delicious chocolate ice cream.  

Infinite oppas didn't mention a thing about the scandal, which got me curious. I wonder if Hahnbee knew about the scandal. If she does, I wonder what she's thinking and how she feels towards this scandal. I wanted to ask her about her opinion but what if she doesn't know about the scandal? Maybe Infinite oppas are keeping it a secret from her. 

I hope they are keeping this a secret from Hahnbee...

 


[A/N]

Sorry for the really really really really late update. I was a bit disappointed with the whole L scandal couple of months ago and lost the determination to write this fanfic. It's slowly returning so you guys don't have to wait forever for this update... (If you guys are) I hope you guys enjoyed this update ^_^