Chapter 11

Infinite! You're My Oppa Season II

Myungsoo's P.O.V

I figured out that Jisoo already knew about the scandal when we stepped outside our apartment building. Her smile was quickly wiped away when she saw angry fans standing by our apartment building. They were all screaming for an answer to the scandal and Jisoo didn't look confused at all. All she did was look down at her feet. It was really hard to get through the crowd of fans that was waiting for us outside our dorm. They looked really unhappy with the scandal that's been going on. We had to protect Jisoo at all cause because she's in danger right now. She could get hurt any moment because the fans look like they want to kill Jisoo or something. The way they stared at her and whispered behind her back made me shiver. Never had I ever known that my fans could've been this cruel. I glanced over at Jisoo's face and saw that her face was full of pain. I bit on my bottom lip, hesitating on if I should stand up for her and yell at those girls talking trash about her. However, that might cause more drama. I ruffled my hair in frustration and decided to ignore those girls and cheer Jisoo up later with food or clothes.

The drive to Woollim entertainment wasn't easy as well. Sasaeng fans surrounded our van and yelled at us for an answer. An answer to if the scandal is really true or not. Jisoo didn't even talk or move during the car ride. The atmosphere was awkward because no one knew what to say. I know that Jisoo is a very bright, out-going girl that loves to talk. She's deeply hurt with the scandal.

"Let's put on some music!" Sunggyu hyung said as he plugged a music cord that linked his phone to the car speaker. I saw him scroll down through his music list to see what song will cheer her up.

"How about B1A4's song? They are like daebak right now and Jisoo likes them!" Hoya suggested to the grandpa that took forever with choosing a song to cheer her up. A few seconds later, B1A4's Baby Good Night came on. All our attention was at Jisoo, even our manager. He looked up at the rear mirror when he had the chance to see if Jisoo softened or not.

At first, Jisoo sat in the back of the car with the same expression. However, when the rapping part came out, we saw a small smile form on her face. We all cheered and continued staring at her.

"Stop staring at me~ it's awkward!" Jisoo finally said with a big smile. We all laughed and did what she asked. I couldn't help but to be happy that Jisoo finally smiled. 

"We're here guys," our manager said as he parked his car. We all unbuckled our seatbelt and quickly got off. There were more fans here than there was in front of our dorm. Jisoo hopped off the car with Woohyunnie hyung and the fans growled in anger.

"Who are you?" a courageous fan spat at Jisoo. 

"She's our s-"

"That's enough Kim Myungsoo," Sunggyu hyung said as he sighed.

"I don't like her," the same girl mumbled to herself.

Well I don't like you.


SungGyu's P.O.V

When we entered Woollim, everyone sighed in relief. Everyone was glad to be away from those rude fans, especially me. The security guards that were standing by the side greeted us one by one. We all smiled at them and greeted them back.

"Lee manager doesn't look happy. He ordered us to tell you guys to report to his office the moment you guys arrive," one of the security guards whispered to me as we shook hands. I groaned, because I knew that he was going to yell at us all, especially Jisoo and SungYeol.

"Guys, report the the CEO's office right now," our manager told us as he closed the glass door behind him. I glanced over at Jisoo and she seemed frighten. We all walked to where the elevator was, since the office is in the third floor. Everyone was nervous, especially Jisoo. The elevator door opened and we came face to face with Jiae.

"Hey! I just came back from the boss's office! He seemed pretty upset about the scandal. This is the girl you got in a scandal with?" Jiae asked as she scanned Jisoo with a cringe. 

"That's enough Yoo Jiae," Howon growled to her.

"I was just joking, sheesh."

Jiae stepped out of the elevator and walked outside the company building. I wouldn't go out if I were you...

"KYA!!!" I heard. Jiae came running in the company with eggs on her. 

"Why do you have eggs on you?" I asked her. She didn't do anything wrong. Why does she have eggs on her?

"I don't know! They probably thought I was that girl!" Jiae yelled as she pointed at Jisoo.

"Her name is Jisoo," I said as I brought Jisoo in front of me. 

"What an ugly name," Jiae mumbled under her breath.

"Excuse me?" Jisoo asked as she walked up to her.

"I said that's one ugly name," Jiae said a bit louder this time.

"Cut it out, Yoo Jiae," I hissed at Jiae to signal her to stop.

"If you didn't know, our name is only one letter different. I'm Yu Jisoo, you're Yoo Jiae," Jisoo said as she crossed her arms. I don't like where this is going. Think Sunggyu, think!

"J-Jisoo ah, they're waiting for us!" I said as I grabbed Jisoo's arm and dragged her to the elevator. We walked in the elevator and Hahnbee closed the elevator door that was behind us.

"Don't take what she said too serious. She says a lot of mean things but she's actually nice. She's probably jealous that you are our new sister," SungJong said as he ruffled Jisoo's hair. She nodded her head that told us she would. The elevator door chimed and the door opened. We all walked out of the elevator and we came face to face with the boss's office. I gulped and knocked on my boss's door. 

"Come in." Cold and short, that was the answer our boss gave us when he was in a bad mood. I opened the door and everyone crowded around boss's desk. We all put our hands formally in front of us and looked down. "I only want Jisoo and SungYeol in here. Everyone else, leave," my boss said as he pointed at the door. I sighed but did as he told us to do. I took a one last glance of Sungyeol and Jisoo before I closed the door.

 

 


 

Jisoo's P.O.V

"Is this true?" Infinite oppas boss asked us as he tossed us bunch of newspapers. He also handed us some tablets and laptops that's about the scandal. There was a picture of SungYeol oppa and my back that showed proof that we went on a "date." 

"It's not true," I answered him while looking at the ground. 

"IF IT'S NOT TRUE THEN WHY IS THERE PICTURES FLYING EVERYWHERE? WHAT WERE YOU GUYS DOING LATE AT NIGHT!" the boss yelled at both of us as he threw a newspaper on the ground.

"Boss, it’s not Jisoo's fault! We were hungry and Jisoo and I lost a game. We decided to eat something and pack some for the other members. The fans snapped pictures of us and posted it all over the internet!" Sungyeolie oppa explained to the boss while he picked the newspaper up and placed it on his desk.

"Is that the truth?" Infinte's boss asked as he crossed his arms. We both nodded and prayed that Infinite's boss will calm down. "I'll take care of the rest, go to your schedules." 

We nodded and walked out of the office. When I closed the door behind me, I let out a relief sigh and prayed for a better day.

"Jisoo ah! I have to go to a radio schedule. Myungsoo's going to stay because he has a schedule an hour later than us," Sungyeol oppa said as he pointed at the staircase. I nodded and watched him run down the stairs. I laughed and pressed on the elevator button. Couple of seconds later, the elevator door opened and I came face to face with Jiae unnie again. I did a mental face palm in my head and swore to myself to never ride Woollim entertainment's elevator every again.

"Let's talk," Jiae unnie said as she grabbed my wrist and dragged me into a room.