Chapter 6

Infinite! You're My Oppa Season II

(I seirously want to apologize for my late update T_T)

 

Jisoo's P.O.V

 

I heard people whispering loudly . The fans were obviously jealous of me since I’m holding Dongwoo oppa’s hand. He intertwined our fingers together and I looked over at him. He gave me his smile which always makes me melt. He was wearing his golden wing earring which looked fabulous on him.

“What are you doing to our little sister?” Hoya asked Dongwoo oppa as he raised his right eyebrow.

“I was just talking to her,” Dongwoo oppa said as he raised his eyebrow back at him.

“Just cause you’re talking to her doesn’t mean you get to lock your short fingers with her,” Sungjong oppa butted in their mini argument.

“Just cause I’m short doesn’t mean I have short fingers,” Dongwoo oppa said as he showed his short fingers. Even if he was my bias, I had to admit that it was pretty short. Sungjong oppa rolled his eyes and started talking to Hoya oppa.

I laughed and told Dongwoo oppa that he does have short fingers. He laughed and scratched the back of his neck.

“Stop it,” he said as he gave me a face that was supposed to look like a frown.

The walk to the car was like the red carpet. There were fan girls screaming, flashes, paparazzi, and body guards. I, of course was not used to this stuff.

Sungjong oppa, Hoya oppa, Dongwoo oppa, Myungsoo oppa, Hahnbee and I finally saw a black van and Infinite’s manager, JunRyol, leaning against it. The bodyguards tried their best to give us some space to move but it was difficult. The fans were holding out gifts between the bodyguards, fans were asking questions all in once so it sounded like an indoor swimming pool.

“Hi, my name is JungRyol. I’m their manager,” he said as he pointed his index finger to Hoya oppa, who just happened to be going in the van.

“Jisoo ah! I got your stuff in the trunk! Your friend’s stuff as well,” Sungjong oppa yelled. I smiled and thanked him for putting my stuff away for me.

“I did it as well,” Dongwoo oppa said as he gave me his eye smile.

“Hop in!” JungRyol ahjussi said to me as he helped me when I honestly didn’t need any assist.  Hahnbee and I decided to sit in the back alone. I thought it’ll be best to spend time with her right now, since I feel like I’ll end up spending more time with Infinite oppas.

“I can’t believe we’re here.” I changed my language to English since I wanted to keep our conversation private. I’m pretty sure everyone in this car will understand some words.

“Dude! I can’t wait to see you know who,” Hahnbee said as she gave me a look. I knew who she meant whenever she gives me that look.

Sungyeolie oppa.

We continued to talk more about our trip and how excited we were that we didn’t even notice that we almost arrived.

“Hahnbee, let’s pretend to know at least some songs by Infinite since they’re super famous right now,” I told Hahnbee. She agreed with me and we decided to let them know we know The Chaser and Be Mine

“SHE’S TALKING ABOUT US,” Hoya oppa yelled. Everyone shushed, including us.

“What do you mean?” Myungsoo oppa asked Hoya oppa. His voice sounded pretty interested.

“She said Infinite,” Hoya oppa said as he turned around towards us.

“I was talking about songs we know by Infinite.” I changed my language back to Korean.

“Which is…?” SungJong oppa asked me.

“The Chaser and Be Mine,” I said.

“The famous songs that like everyone knows,” Myungsoo oppa said as he closed his eyes.

“WE’RE HERE~~” Dongwoo oppa said as he randomly clapped. I looked out the window and saw their dorm. Of course I knew how their dorm looked like since I watched their show Birth of a Family.

JungRyeol ahjussi parked his car and everyone roared out of the car. Hahnbee and I walked to the trunk to get our suitcases.

“Oh! I forgot to get coffee! SungGyu hyung told me to get some,” SungJong oppa said as he facepalmed.

“I’ll go!” I said.

“Count me in!” Hahnbee joined.

“I’ll follow,” Dongwoo oppa said as he stopped walking towards the entrance.

 “Then Hoya and I will take Hahnbee and Jisoo’s stuff up,” Myungsoo oppa said as he got my suitcase. I waved goodbye and jogged to SungJong oppa. Even if it was scorching hot, it didn’t bother me. I was just so happy that I was in Korea living with my ultimate bias group.

“So I heard that you like another rookie group,” Dongwoo oppa said as he put his hands in his pockets.

“I do! I like their song Baby Goodnight. Even if it’s all cheating and such, I like Baro’s rap,” I repeated from what I read in their music video comments.

We talked about random things like things we like to do. When we arrived at the café, I wasn’t surprised to see a lot of eyes staring at us. They’re probably wondering why Hahnbee and I are with Dongwoo oppa and SungJong oppa.

“You don’t drink coffee, do you?” Dongwoo oppa asked me as he scanned through the menu.

“I’m going to try drinking iced Americano,” I told Dongwoo oppa.

“What do you want?” I asked Hahnbee.

“Whatever you’re ordering?” Hahnbee said with her eyes glued to the menu.

“You guys can sit on those seats over there while we order,” SungJong oppa said as he pointed at the window seat. I nodded and walked to the seat with Hahnbee.

When we sat down, I looked out the window. The streets were busy like how I thought it’ll be. Everyone had their phone in their hands or pocket, somewhere where they’ll be able to reach quickly.

“Are you by chance Infinite’s little sister?” I turned around to see a girl around my age asking me. I looked up at her and nodded.

“You’re so lucky… I wanted to be their little sister. I practiced and even lose weight for the audition,” she said.

I honestly didn’t know how to respond. I opened my mouth to speak, but I knew that I wouldn’t say the right thing. I just closed my mouth and looked over at Hahnbee for help.

“Erm… Well… There’s always a next time!” she said as she gave her a smile. She just nodded and walked away.

-_-

“Let’s go!” Dongwoo oppa said as he pointed towards the exit. I nodded and Hahnbee and I walked to the door.

--

I was in the elevator, about to freak out. I was about to step into their dorm!! I looked over at Hahnbee and she seemed to be as excited as I was. The elevator dinged and the door opened. We walked out of the elevator and I followed Dongwoo oppa and SungJong oppa. He stopped at the door that was farthest to the elevator. Dongwoo oppa knocked on the door and we heard footsteps. IT WAS ABOUT TO HAPPEN!!! 3…2…1…

The door opened. I was about to drop my iced Americano since I was about to spazz. This was just amazing.

“HYUNGS! SUNGYEOL AH! JISOO’S HERE!!” Myungsoo oppa yelled. Then I heard loud footsteps heading towards the doorway. Then I saw Woohyun oppa, SungGyu oppa and SungYeol oppa.

“We also bought coffee~” SungJong oppa said as he took his shoes off. I took my shoes off and placed my foot on their white tile.

ASDFGHJKL ASDFGHJKL ASDFGHJKL ASDFGHJKL ASDFGHJKL

THIS WAS REALLY HAPPENING T__T

I WAS IN MY ULTIMATE BIAS’S DORM!!!

I walked in the dorm and sat down on the couch. Sunggyu oppa sat down next to me. We were about an inch away from each other. I was hyperventilating.

“Sungyeol ah! Can you pass me my coffee?” Sunggyu oppa asked. Sungyeol oppa walked to the couch a few seconds later. As he handed it to Sunggyu oppa, he accidentally dropped it and the coffee splashed all over Sunggyu oppa’s pants and socks. Some of it got on me but it didn’t really show.

“Erm… I’m so sorry,” Sungyeol oppa yelped.

“Can you turn the camera off for a second?” Sunggyu oppa asked the camera man. They all gave each other looks and did as what they were told.

The atmosphere was nerve wrecking. I didn’t know what to do. I looked around for help but the other oppas were nowhere in sight. Luckily I had Hahnbee beside me.

“Yah, Lee Sungyeol. Look at my jeans. It’s all messed up because of you,” Sunggyu oppa said in a pissed off voice.

“I said I was sorry,” Sungyeol oppa talked back.

SHIZ

WHAT IN THE WORLD AM I SUPPOSE TO DO?

I looked over at Hahnbee for help but she seemed confused like me.

“Do you know what’s going on Hahnbee?” I whispered to her.

“I don’t know!!!” Hahnbee freaked.

“I thought they were nice T_T” I whispered.

“Erm… I think Sungyeol oppa’s right,” I cautiously said.

“Are you taking his side?” SungGyu oppa asked me as he turned towards me.

“Uh… Maybe?” my voice squeaked. Sunggyu oppa gave me a glare and looked back at Sungyeol oppa.

“You’re so annoying Lee Sungyeol,” he said as he walked to the bathroom.

“Hyung. You shouldn’t be talking,” Sungyeol oppa mumbled.

“MWOH?” Sunggyu oppa said as he turned back.

SHHHIIIIIIZZZZZZZ T__T

S.O.S

“Do you want to die?” Sunggyu oppa asked him as he made a fist.

PLEASE… GOD… I NEED HELP T__T

After a few seconds, the door opened and WooHyun oppa walked out.

“OPPA!!”I blurted out. WooHyun oppa lifted his eyebrows and looked at us.

“Is something wrong?” he asked as he walked towards us. Then Hoya oppa came out and he danced his way to SungGyu oppa; literally.

“This punk just ruined my jeans,” Sunggyu oppa summarized.

“I said sorry!” SungYeol oppa yelled.

“Well sorry isn’t going to cut it!” Sunggyu oppa yelled at Sungyeol oppa.

“O-oppa...,” I whispered under my breath. No one really heard me since they were too busy arguing. I looked around and saw everyone talking all at once. Was this the real Infinite? A tear dropped and SungGyu oppa’s eyes widen when he saw my tears.

“A-are you crying?” he cautiously asked me. I nodded and started crying out loud.

How embarrassing.

--

[A/N]

Before I like spazz... I want to mention some things

Q- Were they filming this from the beginning? 

A- Yes! They were filming ever since they were getting ready :) I just didn't really mention it in here because Jisoo is focused on Infinite and Hahnbee. Not on the cams :)

Q- Why is Dongwoo holding Jisoo's hands?

A- To comfort her. He kinda understands how Jisoo feels. So he wants so like support her :)

S.P.A.Z.Z

So.... I know this isn't Infinite related but...

I can't go to the B.A.P Live on Pacific concert...

Sigh....

T___T 

I hope Infinite or B1A4 does soon :)

CAUSE I AM SOOO GOING

OH... btw... Infinite won like first place like five times right?? O_O

Of course~~~ 

--

Anyways yeah...

SungYeol and SungGyu are fighting... --"

 

 <--- ERMAGWAD!!! HIS SMILE~ <3 

HIS PRECIOUS SMILE >_<

 

 

OMG... I LOVE THIS EP!!

[WATCH]

♦Special thanks to my bestie  infinitlybana