Chapter 13

Infinite! You're My Oppa Season II

background music

 

Hahnbee's P.O.V

Myungsoo oppa and I awkwardly walked around the building door, looking to see if there were any fans waiting by the company. There were girls waiting by the door, fanning themselves with their bare hands. Myungsoo oppa nervously tapped on the side of his thighs as he pulled out his phone and started tapping on his screen. 

"I'm calling the manager hyung to ask him for an advice," Myungsoo oppa said with his eyes glued to his phone screen.

"W-what advice?" I asked Myungsoo oppa. I hope I don't sound nosy because I don't want to bother him or something. He looked like he was stressed out enough.

"An advice for escaping the company without getting caught," he said as he put his phone away. "I found the way to an escape, follow me." He took the lead and I followed him like a lost puppy. He pressed on the elevator button and we waited patiently for the elevator to come. It was awkward to be honest. I couldn't come up with a subject to talk about, because I didn't want to bother him. I'm their younger sister's friend, not their younger sister. I sighed as I looked down at my shoes. 

The door's opening.

I looked up and saw a herd of people roaring out of the elevator. I stepped away from the elevator and watched them exit out of the elevator. When they saw Myungsoo oppa, they bowed at him and said things such as "Hi sunbaenim," "Nice meeting you," and "Good morning." I'm guessing they are trainees in Woollim entertainment. I looked around and saw familiar faces. Jiae unnie and Baby Soul. I gulped when I made eye contact with Jiae unnie, because I knew what her real personality was. She glanced at me for a second and looked away as if I was something not worth her time to look at. I wanted to scoff out loud and tell Myungsoo oppa what she did to Jisoo, but I held it in.

"Oppa, I want to drink something cold," Jiae unnie said as she linked arms with Myungsoo oppa.

"Ah! Nadoo," Baby Soul unnie said as she pushed me away with her body and linked her arms with Myungsoo oppa. I awkwardly stood by myself and glanced at Myungsoo oppa from the side.

"There's a water purifiler next to you," Myungsoo oppa said as he unlinked his arms with both unnies and pointed at the water purifiler RIGHT behind Jiae unnie. "Plus, I'm going on a date with Hahnbee." I blushed at the word date. I looked up at Jiae unnie and her face hardened.

"C-can we tag along with you?" Baby Soul unnie asked with a smile.

"Sure, if that's okay with Hahnbee." The two unnies head shot towards me and they gave me a glare.

"Say yes," Baby Soul unnie mouthed with a threatening glare.

"O-of course," I managed to squeak out.

"Awesome!" Baby Soul unnie said as she giggled brightly.

Wow.

They are so fake.

 

I sipped on my drink continuously while Jiae unnie did massive flirting with Myungsoo oppa. I wanted to snort and blurt out to him that she's fake, but I have to hold it in. She was his sister after all. It surprised me that people didn't recognized Myungsoo oppa. If I walked in this cafe and saw Myungsoo oppa under cover, I'll still recongnize him. I grew bored of just sitting and sipping on my drink, so I decided to buy something to eat. 

"Where are you going?" Myungsoo oppa asked when I stood up. Baby Soul unnie and Jiae unnie immediately looked at me and gave me an annoyed look.

"Well, I was supposed to eat ice cream after all," I said as I pointed at my drink. Myungsoo oppa silently said "ah" and then stood up.

"We'll be back in couple of minutes," he said as he walked over to me.

"I-I want to eat some ice cream," Jiae unnie said as she got up as well. I wanted to flip a table or something. Why are they not giving me some time with Myungsoo oppa? I marched outside by myself and looked around for the nearest ice cream store. I knew my action was stubborn and it'll leave Myungsoo oppa confused, but I couldn't help it. I'm so darn mad at the two girls for not giving me some time and Myungsoo oppa for letting the two girls tag along. After walking for two minutes, I found an ice cream shop. I flung opened the door and stepped in, not even bothering to hold the door for the others. I shoved my hands in my pocket and scanned through the menu. Myungsoo oppa and the two girls arrived a minute later, trying to catch their breath.

"Why did you run off like that?" Myungsoo oppa asked while he tried catching his breath. I just shrugged and sat down on the empty chair behind me.

"Oppa, I want strawberry cheesecake ice cream," Jiae unnie said with a voice full of aegyo. I wanted to throw up at her aegyo, but decided not to since it'll be rude. 

"Do you want something?" Myungsoo oppa asked Baby Soul unnie and I. The unnie shook her head while I mumbled "Chocolate ice cream." Myungsoo oppa walked over to order the ice cream.

"Listen, Myungsoo oppa is mine. BACK OFF," Jiae unnie whispered as she leaned towards me. I looked up at her and gave her a glare. "Are you trying to fight me?" Jiae unnie asked with an incredulous look. I kept my mouth closed and wondered off, showing that I wasn't in the mood to talk to them. Pain suddenly jolted up my shin and I screamed in pain. Myungsoo oppa immediately looked back and quickly ran over to me.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Myungsoo oppa asked as he placed his right hand on my shoulder.

"I must've accidentally hit her on her shin! I'm so sorry!" Baby Soul unnie said in a voice that sounded nothing like she was actually sorry.

 

The date was terrible. 

The two unnies stole Myungsoo oppa away from me. 

If this happens again, I think I'm going to....

SCREAM!!!

 

---

HIHIHIHI HI GUYS!

I'M SO SORRY FOR THE REALLY LATE LATE LATE LATE LATE UPDATEEEEE!!!

I decided to finish this story, plan another fanfic out BETTER, and write it.

I'm going to delete my Exo fanfic later...

Oh guys!

PLEASE FRIEND ME >_< I WANT TO START POSTING BLOGS AND LIKE I DON'T WANT TO HAVE LIKE 2 COMMENTS T_T

+ I WANT FRIENDS!!