Murder

The murder of Kim Jongwoon

It all happened on a stormy night in Seoul South Korea at Chenan University. The school was about to close down for the day. All the students were leaving to go home after a long hard day of school. 

Kim Jongwoon, a freshmen at the school, was getting ready to leave the libaray when the libaray went completely dark. Yesung looked out the window to see if the whole building was out. Only the libaray was. 

All the sudden he started hearing footsteps creeping up behind him. He couldn't see anything except a small light that led to the hallway. He kept bumping his leg into everything. He tripped over a book. Making a hard crash to the floor. He his back trying to get up. Just then a sharp object cut his neck. He collasped back to the floor covering his neck coughing up blood. He opened his eyes seeing two green circles looking at him. He knew it was a person he saw a knife in the person's hand.

"Are you going to murder me?" Yesung cried. He saw the knife moving up above his stomach. He was able to punch the person allowing him enough time to get up and start running. Still being unable to see he bumped into everything. The killer had on night vision goggles so they were able to able to easily grab a book and throw it at the poor frightened Yesung making him fall back to the ground.

Crying silently Yesung prayed that someone would hear this and come to his rescue but no one did. It was only him and the killer. 

"PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!" Yesung screamed crying harder. "I'll do anything just please let me live."

"Alright then." The killer replied. The killers voice was disguised so Yesung couldn't tell if the killer was a boy or girl.

"Really?" Yesung cried.

"No." The killer quickly stabbed Yesung in the upper abdomen. Satisifed by Yesung's cry as the knife entered his stomach. 

"Did you hear that?" A voice from outside asked.

"Yea it came from the libaray." Another voice answered. The killer ran out of sight leaving Yesung to die. Also leaving the knife in his stomach. He cried knowing he was going to die.

Two seniors girls entered the libaray. The girls' were scared.

"He's alive! You help him I'll call 119!" The older said.

"Speak to me. Can you see me?" The younger asked. Yesung gasped for air looking at the young girl. His breaths got shorter and heavier. He raised his hand in the air lights flashing before his eyes. He tried to speak. "He's trying to say something. What is it."

Yesung coughed and cried until the name finally slipped from his lips.

"Emiko." He cried. He closed his eyes taking his final breath. His raised hand fell onto his chest. The girl checked for a pulse. There was no pulse, no up and down of breath, his skin was ice cold. 

"ALICE!" The younger cried.

"Yeah Andrea?" Alice replied.

"He's- he's dead." Andrea whimpered. Alice's eyes widened. "He also said a name."

"What's the name?"

"Emiko." 

They girls' looked at eachother. The door re opened in walking two males.

"What's going on here?" Ryeowook, the school's vice princible asked looking at Alice.

"He's- he's dead..." Andrea cried looking at Yesung's dead body.

"Oh my god hyung!" Onew, Student counsil memeber, ran over to his best friend. "Who did this?"

"I don't know. It happened about two minutes ago. He-he-he-he mentioned someone." Andrea murmured

"Who?" Onew asked.

"Emiko. Do you know who she is and why he said her name?" Andrea asked.

"Emiko Jung is his girlfriend or as he called her the love of his life. She left the school ten minutes ago with her friends." Onew explained. 

"One more thing. He touched my cheek trying to smile at me and then he said Emiko and then he died." Andrea said.

"He must have thought you were Emiko. You do look a bit like her." Ryeowook showed Andrea Emiko's picture. "Oh god how do we tell Emiko that Yesung's dead? She's going to be so depressed!"

The medical team soon came rushing into the libaray. The police took any evidence they could from the crime scene. Paramedics covered the body in a body bag and took it away.

"Just go home and get some sleep." The police chief commanded.

"I don't think I'm sleeping for a month." Alice sobbed.

Police tape was wrapped around the area of the crime. Onew kneeled before the tape looking at the blood left on the floor. The libaray was ruined and his hyung was dead. Steaming tears ran down Onew's cheeks.

"Oh hyung." He cried.

"You knew this kid?" An officer asked.

"More than just knew. He was a brother to me. A rolemodel. A friend." Onew calmly replied. "His girlfriend is going to cry a lot harder than I did."